Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:03 am

Kai Hyugiha
The spirit ripped it's arm off that was grabbed by the earth as the torn arm disappeared. The spirit of fire stood there as a new arm reformed in a blaze of fire. "Nice try Rio. But like I said you knowledge is power. And you don't know the details of this summon like I do."
"As you do not of mine," Rio said as the golem pulled it arm back out of the ground, leaving the diamond spikes where they were, and grew a new arm from the minerals in the earth and compacting them into diamond. "So what are we spose'd to do here, "we seem to be stalemated at the moment."
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:10 am

The_Last_PlainsWalker
"As you do not of mine," Rio said as the golem pulled it arm back out of the ground, leaving the diamond spikes where they were, and grew a new arm from the minerals in the earth and compacting them into diamond. "So what are we spose'd to do here, "we seem to be stalemated at the moment."
"You see being jounin one must face opponents of greater power. Even to the point they must be willing to give everything for their mission and village. However you must also show knowledge."

Kai Hyugiha

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:18 am

Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"You see being jounin one must face opponents of greater power. Even to the point they must be willing to give everything for their mission and village. However you must also show knowledge."
"I know, and if you know more then they do, then you have a better chance of survival or victory. But it's not like i could have read up on that thing." Rio said as he point at the fire spirit, "I doubt it would be in any of the history books of the Uchiha."
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:23 am

The_Last_PlainsWalker
"I know, and if you know more then they do, then you have a better chance of survival or victory. But it's not like i could have read up on that thing." Rio said as he point at the fire spirit, "I doubt it would be in any of the history books of the Uchiha."
"That knowledge to the Uchiha ancestors was to great to ignore but to great to just right on paper. So they stored it as memories within the spirit to restrict access to the one capable of controlling and using the spirit. And in the 6000 years this spirit was used before it was sealed well let's just say the experience of my ancestors will serve me well."

Kai Hyugiha

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:28 am

Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"That knowledge to the Uchiha ancestors was to great to ignore but to great to just right on paper. So they stored it as memories within the spirit to restrict access to the one capable of controlling and using the spirit. And in the 6000 years this spirit was used before it was sealed well let's just say the experience of my ancestors will serve me well."
"i've got i little help from my ancestors too," Rio said as he patted the jar that held his minature tree.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:31 am

The spirit of fire sank into the ground heating it's body making the earth around and below the area including the area around Rio's golem became molten rock. "What do you think Rio with my spirit I can control the lava and you can control the earth. So my combining the two neither of us can control it. So your golems source of power just ran out."

Kai Hyugiha

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:35 am

Kai Hyugiha
The spirit of fire sank into the ground heating it's body making the earth around and below the area including the area around Rio's golem became molten rock. "What do you think Rio with my spirit I can control the lava and you can control the earth. So my combining the two neither of us can control it. So your golems source of power just ran out."
"But now you have to constantly feed energy to fuel this don't you?" Rio asked, "and i can still fight like this."
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:39 am

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
"But now you have to constantly feed energy to fuel this don't you?" Rio asked, "and i can still fight like this."
"You used up more chakra summoning your golem than i'm using right now. Compared to the amount of chakra attacking takes keeping a simple fire going isn't much of a problem."

Kai Hyugiha

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:44 am

Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
"You used up more chakra summoning your golem than i'm using right now. Compared to the amount of chakra attacking takes keeping a simple fire going isn't much of a problem."
"But the elements of the earth are still in the lava," rio said as the golem stuck it's leg deep intot he molten rock, partially melting it. Then it whiped its leg forward, as if to kick the fire spirit from the great distance between them. Then, surprisingly, as it drew its leg forward and out og the lava, lava followed with it and hardened as seperated from the rest of the ground, effectively making the golem's legg much, much longer. It then slammed it's leg into the fire spirit, shattering the newly formed diamond on it and sending shards everywhere.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:50 am

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
"But the elements of the earth are still in the lava," rio said as the golem stuck it's leg deep intot he molten rock, partially melting it. Then it whiped its leg forward, as if to kick the fire spirit from the great distance between them. Then, surprisingly, as it drew its leg forward and out og the lava, lava followed with it and hardened as seperated from the rest of the ground, effectively making the golem's legg much, much longer. It then slammed it's leg into the fire spirit, shattering the newly formed diamond on it and sending shards everywhere.
"You forget my conentration is beyond yours so using the full power of the earth sealed within is rather useless."

Kai Hyugiha

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:57 am

Rio looked down at the feet of his golem, which were slowly melting into the molten ground. "Crap, if i touch that stuff i'm done,' he said to himself. "I need to find a way to get on a safe patch of land."
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:02 pm

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Rio looked down at the feet of his golem, which were slowly melting into the molten ground. "Crap, if i touch that stuff i'm done,' he said to himself. "I need to find a way to get on a safe patch of land."
Kai jumped from the floating pillar as a hole in the barrier formed and closed behind. The spirit came from the ground and rose forming into a sword in Kai's hands. Kai sliced Rio's golem in half with the spirit in it's sword form. Kai jumped backwards onto a large shard of diamond since the lava hadn't been raised to be able to melt it. Kai watched as Rio's golem crumbled.

Kai Hyugiha

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:20 pm

Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai jumped from the floating pillar as a hole in the barrier formed and closed behind. The spirit came from the ground and rose forming into a sword in Kai's hands. Kai sliced Rio's golem in half with the spirit in it's sword form. Kai jumped backwards onto a large shard of diamond since the lava hadn't been raised to be able to melt it. Kai watched as Rio's golem crumbled.
"Damnit!" Rio said as he landed on a large chunk of Diamond as it landed on the still cooling ground and sunk partially into it. "Didn't see that coming, surprised me, made me loos control of the diamond," he mutter to himself as he tried to think of ways to combat a weapon like the sword he just seen.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:23 pm

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"Damnit!" Rio said as he landed on a large chunk of Diamond as it landed on the still cooling ground and sunk partially into it. "Didn't see that coming, surprised me, made me loos control of the diamond," he mutter to himself as he tried to think of ways to combat a weapon like the sword he just seen.
"Now for the second portion of this little test. Why exactly did your golem fall after that hit? And what else have you learned so far?" Kai said looking at Rio.

Kai Hyugiha

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:29 pm

Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"Now for the second portion of this little test. Why exactly did your golem fall after that hit? And what else have you learned so far?" Kai said looking at Rio.
"because i let your surprise attack take too much of my concentration off keeping the golem together, otherwise, it would still be wandering around in two pieces."
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games