Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:21 am

Slighter looked at both of them and sighed, "I hope you didn't take me seriously..." He said has he turned around once again to face Sora, "... I was only trying to annoy you." Slighter said has he Smirked and then smiled has he blinked and tilted his head. Looking at Keara, Slighter shook his head and sighed, not knowing what to say.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:24 am

Keara loosened up and started to trot to catch up to Sora, her rear end going to the side a little bit like a coon hound's. Her tounge was hanging out the side of her mouth as she enjoyed the sun on her black fur and the warmth it caused.

Keara Linate Sivenate

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:27 am

Sora looked at Slighter, "Well, you did.."
Then looking down at Keara she smiled and turned into her wolf.

Now, walking next to Keara she looks up at the mountains,
why did Slighter want to go up there?
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:32 am

Slighter walked next to her as well has she changed back into her wolf for and playfully nudged her, "Well I'm sorry." Slighter said has he sat down and looked up the mountain, then looking back at Keara, Slighter smiled, 'And You to, I'm sorry as well." Slighter said has he walked in front of both of them and bowed down in respected.

Slighter
Captain

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:34 am

Keara looked at him and said "Sorry for what?"
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:36 am

Sora watched him, she was then surprised when he bowe down.
Walking next to him she nudges him back,
"Apology accepted...you didn't have to get a formal though.."
she replied smiling.

Nutella Mocha

xxViolaxx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:41 am

Desarai tread forth exploring more of the terrain her ears perk up hearing voices she moves foward closer towards the lake. Getting closer to the area where the others were she was uncertain of her welcome so she stops taking in the presence of slighter and sora, but not knowing the other wolf she decides to stay within the underbrush watching their movements and listened to them talking.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:41 am

Slighter blushed and looked away has he turned around, "I know... I mean... Really?" Slighter said has he shook his face and looked back at Sora, then looking back at Keara Slighter smiled once again, "For being an a** just now." he said with a chuckle.

Comment my profile bish!
mad

Slighter
Captain

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:46 am

Keara smiled and said "You don't have to appologize, I was acting like a female dog so we are even." She flashed her white canines in a smile.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:46 am

Sora smiled then looked behind them, she smelled Desarai.
Turning around she trots towards Desarai, when she saw her, Sora smiled.
"Hello!"

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:50 am

Slighter looked at keara and nodded, "Well Since you are a Female dog, i suppose its your right to act like one." Slighter said sarcastically has he laughed, sniffing the air, he could Sense another wolf, Desarai not to far away. Then looking at sora walking towards her, Slighter decided to sat back with keara.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:51 am

Desarai noticed that sora had sensed her and coming over to her she moves gracfully forward out of the underbrush and slight smile upon her face. She dips her head in greeting to sora then says," Hello, Sora how are you?" She then glances toward slighter and she again dips her hea in greeting and says to him," Hello Sir, How are you?" She then dips her head toward the one wolf she didn't know still atleast being respectful enough to greet even though she didn't know the other wolf.

xxViolaxx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:56 am

Sora's tail started to wag a bit,
"I'm well, you?"
Then looking back at Slighter and Keara, she starts walking towards them again.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:59 am

She said to Slighter "I'm not a dog...." She noticed the other wolf and looked at her. Keara bowed her head respectfully in return but her muscles tensed and her ears pointed straight towards the new wolf.

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:01 am

Slighter laughed and bowed and respect to Desarai, 'Right, Sorry." Slighter said has he looked back at Keara, "Wolves have more Respect and courage." Slighter replied has he nudged her.

((Well I'm going to Disappear until tomorrow, I mean later.

See you guys, Have a good night and take care!))
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games