Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

carridwyn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:20 am

meex18
Hi, newbie here. Carridwyn (did I spell that right, Foxxxaaaay?) invited me so here I am xD

Hehe meex...yuppers you did...not that it matters...they don't know ME either wink
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:32 am

carridwyn,, My lil bro sais that ur siggy is icky disgusting ewwy. I'll kick him for you. =p

ratsgalore

Iethloc

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:21 pm

I am the walrus!

I mean, Iethloc.

I've just joined this guild, and I am an avid and experienced Roleplayer. I found it simply by looking through the list of RP guilds, and this guild seemed promising.

So, here I am.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:00 pm

hi you can call me cody im new at rping my firnd taught me fery little he is also in this guild(death_And_Hell or jacob) he loves to rpbut told me if i wanted to learn more to join this guild......

XcptkillX

Manzanar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:55 pm

Well, letsee..My username is Manzanar, as you can plainly see, I love to roleplay..do it about everyday, actually, and I have around 32 characters in total. ^ ^ I'm somewhat new to Gaia as well, so hopefully I'll become more involved with time.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:41 pm

Ello all! My name is [WolfVs.Wolf] Will go by Sakaru-Ookami in r/p's Call me Wolf, Wolfie, Or my real name which is Adam. Although I have been on gaia for a while now. My r/p skills "suck" for lack of a better word and I have been booted form an r/p guild cuz of them. Seems I was mis-understood and people didn't like the way I typed. I hope to learn more here so that doesn't happen again.

[WolfVs.Wolf]

Crescent-doll

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:30 pm

Hi everyone! i'm realy super new to rping! i've never realy done it before but it seems like it would be fun! so yeah any tips for a noob like me?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:01 pm

User Image <

LufflehAngelicGirl

Just a Kroww

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:56 pm

Hmm....Well, guess I should get to work on my introduction.

First off...a name...what do people call me?

Well, before my recent name change, I went by Legion...now, 'tis Aduven, or Kroww or whatever other crazy nickname you choose to bestow upon my head.

I've been kicking around Gaia, for about...seven months now, I dunno exactly how long, but not a year. Before Gaia, I was involved in several other roleplays with RL friends and websites, now, it's mostly Gaia.

I believe myself to be decent, not the kind of person who sits down and writes a single post for nearly an hour, since I don't have that kind of time, but one who could, and would, but prefers the short and sweet version. So I most likely will be hanging around the chats...and the roleplays, of course.

So...that's about it I guess, more to be revealed later....maybe. >.>
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:59 pm

I be new here, well not really. I've been a member for quite a while, but due to an unexpected family reunion across the country this would be the first time posting for me. Can't wait to get started and make new friends!

TwilightsDragon

El_Senor_Guapo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:08 pm

xd Hi everyone! I'm new here. I like to be short and to the point, so... I need friends. And uuuuuuh don't ask for my personal info... Trust no one online! ninja
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:30 pm

Hey, i'm Allie. I'm pretty new to roleplay and had never really thought of it to be my thing. After pretty much failing at all creative writing, i thought joining a guild like this would be a good way to learn and practice. At the moment i'm lacking what my teacher calls 'flair' and i'm not quite sure how to obtain it sweatdrop

`Roguey

AaronDawson

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:40 am

Hello all biggrin
Sorry for not post anything since i was in.I'm bad with my literate skill/grammer....thats what I've heard from my friend sweatdrop .Care to help me repair my literate and grammer skills?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:53 pm

Hey-Hey! Tah name's Namonai and I'm 17 and apparently I've already got senoirities since I'm in my last year. So if you see me on here often 9 times out of 10 it means I'm procratinating my homework. I've become the master of it, I believe. Anyway, I like to RP a lot, mainly person to person and D&D, though I've only played that a few times. I've never really tried LARPing, mainly because I just don't like doing that kind of thing, ya'know, the whole getting up in fronts of tons of people and act...yeah, so not my thing. I'm a blunt and sarcastic person, so don't take anything I say seriously, unless it actually sounds serious...

Um...also, I've just started an AIM account and am eager for people to talk to, so send me a message, will ya? Oh, and if you do, say your from the guild so I don't get freaked out and delete the freaking thing, okay? lol. So yeah, thats me...

Oh, and my screen name for AIM is: nightsredem

NoTE-I don't make my text small to annoy people, I do it because it just looks neater to me

Namonai_Jiko

The Mad Magic Muffin Man

O.G. Poster

11,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Olympian 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:47 pm

I actually don't think I did this when I first joined, so I might as well do it now...

Hi, I'm Anthony and I'm an alcoholic (just kidding). I'm 15 and I've only started RPing since I joined Gaia, which was about a year ago... Apparently I'm good at writing because I told my little brother a little excerpt that I wrote in an RP last Friday and he started bugging me to start writing fanfics... so yeah. Hello and all, and I actually don't remember the exact time I joined... I just remember that the first RP I joined here was I think Alvirad, but it died crying .
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games