Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:19 pm
Slighter landed on his forward legs and smiled and a small chuckled, has he turned around and faced her again, pouncing at her with more speed then before.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:25 pm
Sora was caught off guard by the switch off speed, getting pounced on she lands on her back. "Now, was that so hard?" She asked teasing him a bit. Smiling half innocently she puts her paws on his chest and gets ready to push him off.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:28 pm
Slighter laughed some more again and smirked, "Not at all, I just like playing around with my meal before I eat it." he said with a smile has she pushed him off. Landing on his hind legs and then falling on his back and just looked up at her, standing on all four.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Sora rolled her eyes, "Like, Oh my God! I get to be eaten by the great Slighter! Damn, don't I just feel special!?" She sarcastically replied, standing up. Looking at Slighter for a moment then started to circle around him very slowly. Her pace quickening every so often.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:39 pm
Slighter laughed and walked in zig zags has she circled him, Always keeping and eye on her at all time, "Yeah It should be an Honor, The Great Slighter will kill, gut, cook, and serve you on a silver plater." he said full of sarcasm and with a smile on his face.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:45 pm
Sora chuckled as she smirked, "Yeah, but before you can do that you have to catch your prey.." She replied simply running swiftly around him then pouncing at the next point of his zigagged walk.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:48 pm
Slighter could tell in advance where she was pouncing at and slowed his pace down so she would miss, then a moment later pounced back at the same spot hoping she wouldn't have enough time to get out of the way, "Yeah, But catching the prey is always the fun part...." he said while laughing, "....That and eating it."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:54 pm
"Well, it always depends on how difficult it is to bring down the prey.. the harder it is, the more fun." She replied, as she growled playfully. Getting ready to pounce on Slighter.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:56 pm
Slighter laughed and sat still looking at her with a smirk, letting her pounced on him, "Indeed." he said with a smile.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:07 pm
Sora closed her eyes and smiled back. Her tail swaying a bit. Opening her eyes back up she looks around, blinking. Forgetting what she was doing for a second. Looking down at Slighter she remembers she pounced on him, "Oh!" She said to herself jumping off Slighter and landing a couple of feet away.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:09 pm
Slighter laughed and sat up, "You got me." he said with a smirked has without warning pounced on her with a smile on his face.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:18 pm
Sora rolled her eyes as she landed on her back, again. "Well, it seems I'm it now.." She replied sarcastically.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:20 pm
Slighter smiled and yawned, his tail still wagging, 'I guess so." he said has he walked around her and turned into his human form, looking at her.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:56 pm
Sora turned into her human form as well. Still laying on her back. Laying there for a second she stares up at the stars. Sitting up she gets some of leaves out of her crimson hair. Then grabbing a small pebble she softly throws it at Slighter. "Yup, but I'm too lazy to get up and chase you." She replied chuckling.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:59 pm
Slighter laughed and caught the pebble before it hit him, "Yeah, Same here." He said has he laid down next to her, staring up at the stars and the moon.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games