Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:32 pm
Keara growls furiously and turns her back to him and starts to dig even faster, sending the dirt back at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:35 pm
Hero chuckled as he dug more sending more dirt to her. He was enjoying teasing her.

Sora sighed, for she was in the middle of the dirt war. Shaking the dirt off herself she moves to the side and watches.

Nutella Mocha

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:40 pm
Keara sent wave after wave of dirt at him. After a few moments she turned and pounced on him playfully.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:45 pm
Hero was laughing some but stopped when Keara pounced on him. Growling playfully he brings up his rear end and throws her off him. Then he turned into his human form and grabbed a clump of dirt. Making it into a ball he throws at her, and one at Sora.

Sora laughed until she was hit with the dirt ball. Glaring at Hero she turns into her human form and throws a dirt ball at Hero who dodges it.

Nutella Mocha

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:50 pm
Keara growls and takes on her human form. She gathers up a bunch of dirt and packs it into a ball and throws it at Hero.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:55 pm
Hero chuckled and dodged that one getting a small pebble and threw it at Keara.  

Nutella Mocha

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:59 pm
Keara dodged the pebble and throws more dirt at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:04 pm
Sora sighed and watched the two of them and shook her head, Seilene would find this pretty funny.

Hero dodged the dirt and ran at her, changing into his wolf form he jumps on top of her smirking.

Nutella Mocha

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:47 pm
Keara took on her wolf form and snapped at him, her playful growl changing into a savage growl. She kicked at him with her legs but he was bigger then she was and stronger.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:29 pm
Hero's yellow eyes widened a bit as he quickly jumped off her. He looked at her for a second then sat down and looked away, like nothing happened. Turning around he starts to dig again.

Sora went up to Keara and nudged her softly, "You okay?" She knew Hero didn't hurt her but, she remebered Keara's bad past.

Nutella Mocha

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:56 pm
Keara was shivering slightly and said "Yeah... I'm alright." She started to dig again in silence.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:23 pm
Sora looked at Keara, "Are you sure?"

Nutella Mocha

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:42 pm
"Yeah.. I'm sure I just don't like being on my back with a male on me, and Hero caught me by suprise." She shook herself and looked at Hero.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:28 pm
Sora sighed as her gaze looked at Hero to see he was still digging and his hole was pretty deep. "Hero was probably caught up in the moment and plus he doesn't know.."

Nutella Mocha

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:08 pm
"I know.... it's not his fault I was the same way. He just suprised me was all. My mind went blank and my body into action...." She shook herself again and her tail started wagging.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games