Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Hidden Leaf Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:25 am
She ran the rest of the way back to the academy, staring at the ground. "Tch...for your own good." she mumbles before turning and heading home quietly for the night.

((Night Wind, Joel...i'm off too...-waves.-))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:16 am
Endless is walking around the academy. He collapses holding his stomach. Endless moans and says "TOO ... MUCH ... RAMEN!!!" Endless then rolls over on to his stomach. "Woe is me! Death...by stomach ache." Endless then faints.  

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Joelakaturbo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:12 am
~wakes up~ damn, did I fall asleap here. damn ~hops down from the tree and heads into the acadamy and starts writing a scroll, when he was done he left it at his desk open~ *it read*"I'm going off to train, if Jiraiya asks where I am tell him I'm training at the area. I don't know when I'll be back. I must train for the suddon loss in my heart. so see you guys later"
~he walks out of the building and jumps out of site~  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:31 pm
Polio walks up to the academy and inside when she notices the fainted Endless. "Death by ramen, ne?" she said stopping next to him. she then walks away and comes back with a stick. She crouches, poking him with it. "Yo...wakey, wakey."  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:00 am
Endless groans. "Polio... is that you? Can a dying man ask a small request? STOP POKING ME! scream "  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:18 pm
Polio laughed as she stopped poking endless, "Hai, Hai." she stood resting the stick against her shoulder and watched him. "So are you alive?"  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:41 pm
dameon walks around. the last thing he remembered was having a comversation about his cursed seal. and meeting hatsumi." hatsumi...." he walks over to a clearing and begins to train in taijutusu.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:43 pm
Polio
Polio laughed as she stopped poking endless, "Hai, Hai." she stood resting the stick against her shoulder and watched him. "So are you alive?"

"My head says no and my stomach says yes. My head also says Kill Me Now. Dont listen to it." Endless then sat up. If only ***** hadnt... then i wouldnt be in this mess.  

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:45 pm
dameon hears people speaking so he jumps into the trees and watches. he crosses his arms and glares at the two."........"in him anger and rage were growing for untold reasons, but were bound by the will of a good friend." thank you" he whispered. in his heart he knew he was crossing over to the other side...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:55 pm
dameon appeared in a swirl of dust and leaves." what is going on here....." his eyes were cold, and he looked at the tow but not at them. he looked past them, not aware of them or anything else."you want the power, i know it i can feel it..."dameon just stood there, and his seal gave of a small glow.  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:08 pm
EndlessDreamer
Polio

"My head says no and my stomach says yes. My head also says Kill Me Now. Dont listen to it." Endless then sat up. If only ***** hadnt... then i wouldnt be in this mess.
"Thats good I guess...as long as your not dead." she nodded scratching her head a little and smiles watching Endless before she looked at Dameon when he appeared. She watched him quietly for a few minutes before she nodded, "Hmm, Heylo Dameon."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:19 pm
Endless looked at Dameon. "Hey Dameon. Long time no see. Hows the curse seal treating you?"  

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:20 pm
he looked at her, his eyes were different, not friendly but not hostile, they were inbetween they eyes of a killer and a friend." hey polio what's up?" he grabs his neck to kind of cover the cursed seal, as it is stinging a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:24 pm
She glanced at Endless, "Cursed Seal..." she looked back at Dameon crossing her arms, "I should be asking you that Dameon."  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:33 pm
"it's there.....not in full force but still there...on my quest for self improvement i was blinded by the lies of a voice in my mind...." he closes his eyes, the voice still in his mind." damn you orochimaru..." he looks up at polio a look of true sadness upon his face.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games