Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:55 pm
(Bah, I mentioned this is in another RP, but for those who missed it, I went to camp for a week, not anticipating this whole AWESOME REVAMPING. So, I will try to give notice if I am going to disappear again *though I don't forsee it in the near future*)

Rachel sat up a little straighter. "Like, la tua cantante?" She asked curiously. " I didn't smell her, but I'm not sure that I'd want to if thats actually the case."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:24 pm
"Oh, La tua cantante. I've heard of that. Remind me for next year to sign up for that class again, I always found it an interesting language and I haven't learned more for a year, I would like to do the last year of it to speak it fluently" Arianna said excitedly. "How much longer til Monday? I can't wait to see the new girl again and then there is the play try outs" Arianna siad, bouncing in her seat. Hailey looked at her as if her mother had finally lost her marbles and settled back down in her lap. Arianna laughed at her puppy.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:20 pm
((Heh...It took me a while, my god I was such a bad RP then...))

Estelluna wandered around wondering if she should travel as a wolf since being far away...But decided agaist it and dashed off.
((Yeah were is everybody?))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:04 pm
Ooc//

Hehe. I can't really do anything until school...  

U P H i G H onthe d L

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:58 pm
~~Where is everybody!?~~  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:46 am
Ooc//

I'm just waiting for school to start. xd  

U P H i G H onthe d L

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:22 pm
(We're at Rachel's house)

Karissa hurried to reassure Arianna. "If she is a singer, she wouldn't necessarily sing to you. Humans with that kind of blood usually appeal strongly to only one vampire."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:30 pm
Ooc//

I know.

Bic//

Ona sat upright suddenly. She heard something outside. She frowned, her ears ringing with alarm. "I'll take out the trash," she said casually. She got up and walked over to the trash can.
"Okay... are you alright, sweetie?" her aunt asked. "You look like there's something bothering you. Is there something you want to talk about?"
"I'm just excited for school," she said. As much as she hated lying, she was remarkably good at it. Her aunt ate up each and every word of the lie. She picked up the trash bag and walked outside. "Hello?" she called in a slight whisper.  

U P H i G H onthe d L

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:01 pm
"But why do you think she's a singer?" Rachel asked Karissa. "Are there any traits I should be aware of?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:11 pm
"I never said that she appealed to me, I just mentioned that I had hear it before. Anyways, I agree with Rachel, why would you think that?" Arianna asked.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:59 pm
Esteulluna hid for a moment then jumped inside avoiding the person. She stood there with a smile on her face standing in the doorway. ''Boo!'' She whispered loud enough for her to hear.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:36 am
Ona straightened up suddenly, but didn't scream or yell. She took a few deep breaths. "Er... Boo yourself," she whispered back. "Hi."  

U P H i G H onthe d L

Miranda Lockheart

8,565 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:10 am
(am I too late to join? O.o)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:27 am

Ooc//

It's never too late to join! wink

U P H i G H onthe d L

Miranda Lockheart

8,565 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:38 am
( yay!!!!! xD ~jumps for rejoyce~ wheee!!!! I will start now x3 I already sent my profile to the person who did this rp ^ ^)

Lucretia was standing outside of the high she was really nervous she wasn't sure if she would makes friends on the first day,her mind raced from the thought.But after awhile she snaped back into reality and waited by the doors and lend up againest the wall,holding one of her books tightly with her hands.Lucretia looked around seeing a lot of people talking amongst eachother,she felt left out and lonely.Lucretia puy her head down and looked at her shoes and sighed.

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games