Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:48 am
((i found that on photobucket somewhere..))

Sira stared out the window where they were carryin Fuyu. He gritted his teeth and followed behind them, being careful not to let them know he was following. He could feel another demon somewhere near where they were heading. 'Strange.. I don't recognize this one..' He thought silently to himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:00 pm
Bubbles started to appear to the surface. Sudenly Sero ((not nero anymore)) was thrown out of the water...he was lifeless...  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:04 pm
Fuyu looked at Sero with wide eyes and a grim look on her face. She stood up and punched Deidara. "What the hell did you guys do to him!?" Her eyes pulsing from brown to bright red. She grit her teeth. "Answer me..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:08 pm
((ok note to self- NEVER EVER make fuyu mad))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:09 pm
Sira stopped on the branch of a tree overlooking the cliff. "What the hell i going on?" He could feel the seal on his shoulder pulsing again. He rubbed his shoulder a gash forming on his shoulder. He pulled his hand back blood staining his shirt. "Damn it.."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:11 pm
((heh heh...))  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:12 pm
Sero's body was still lifeless...

Then *Cough Cough*. "Ughh...What the hell happened?" He looked around and saw everybody "Oh crap."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:19 pm
((also who thinks bush is a fagtard? lol))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:25 pm
((raises hand))

Fuyu rushed over to Sero. "Are you alri-" She was cut off by Deidara, who had just punched her in the back of the head. She fell to the ground, unconcious. "Thats what you get for punching me in the face,un!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:29 pm
"What the hell did you do that for!!!" Sero was getting angry. The mark was starting to pulse.
"Deidara!" Then before Sero could do anything, he got knocked out cold like Fuyu.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:29 pm
Sira jumped down from the tree landing beside Fuyu and Sero. He knelt down beside them, then looked up at Deidara. His eye's flashed violet the seal no longer pulsing. His face was blank but his eye's showed pure anger. He stood up straight staring Deidara straight in the eye's. His chakra was much stronger than before even. The fire surrounding him black and white.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:34 pm
((not to self- AND NEVER EVER get Sira mad too))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:36 pm
(( xd ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:05 pm
((ok let me add up th facts. Me and Fuyu r knocked out and Sira is all alone with very mean an powerful ppl's...uh-oh))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:09 pm
((His demon is out though.. ninja ))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games