Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:11 pm
*Scratches head* Seriously, whats going on?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:11 pm
well that is a good point, but fighting is just more fun, but anyways, you can have her. supposedly theres a female necromonger coming into town later this week. maybe ill pick her up. *falls to his knees* damn arrows. heh, this ones gotta heal naturally. but at least he wont bother us anymore. *coughs up blood* ill be *cough* fine.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:13 pm
she looked hurt "whatever you say" she whispered and walked out of the room  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:16 pm
"Op, now look what you did. She doesn't want to be with either of us, she just wants to be friends," he said, sighing as he walked after her.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:18 pm
"dont" she whispered, trying to keep in her tears "i want to be alone" she said and walked outside  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:20 pm
Aprilbaby1
"dont" she whispered, trying to keep in her tears "i want to be alone" she said and walked outside

"Okay, do as you please, just be careful out there," he called to her, walking outside but going the opposite direction of her.  

Repressed Memories

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:21 pm
look i know shes hurt but you were there first, we can still be friends, and theres always gonna be a part of me that loves her. but im not sure what to do in a situation like this. *starts dragging himself after them* oh come on wait for the cripple guy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:21 pm
she sat down by a tree, closing her eyes, letting the tears flow freely "i meant nothing to him" she whispered "i understand now"  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:24 pm
"Come on crippled man, but leave her to her thoughts," he said, waiting for Necross, helping him walk the opposite way of Lola.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:28 pm
she wrapped her arms around herself, closing her eyes "i dont care anymore" she whispered  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:32 pm
look man she meant everything to me, otherwise i wouldnt have rushed after what i thought was her, i nearly dies for her, like 3 times, and i saved her with the only thing my parents ever left me. and i know you mean a lot to her too. but im just giving up because i know i cant win. im a warrior that uses dark magic. shes a white sorceress, we just dont mix. its too late for me to go back to the light side, and its too much work. id have to make my way to heaven for that, and to do that id pretty much have to die in an act of great bravery for a good cause. and seeing as there arent any good causes here. *coughs up blood again* its not looking too good for me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:34 pm
"If you love her so much, then be with her. I've got no life anyways, so it'll hurt her if I be with her," he said, smiling at him.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:37 pm
she leaned against the tree and cried herself to sleep, the wind blowing softly around her  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:44 pm
Arage walked around, whistling to himself, wondering what Lola was doing.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:47 pm
she slept for a while, a pup coming over and curling beside her, she held the pup in her arms, falling back asleep  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games