Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:27 pm
she looked at him "umm ok, if you will please"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:30 pm
walking down one of the main coradors he walked into a room full of red dragons "they disided that when they sleped the first ones would sleep here and the later ones in a room i have not see yet."  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:32 pm
she walked next to him "wow, thats alot of dragons" she said looking at all of the red ones  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:35 pm
"the babys were the first to fall to sleep the parents had to leave them here hopeing they would be reedy when the dragon master came."  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:37 pm
"wow" she looked back at him "can i ask you a question?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:42 pm
stopping "yes what is your question?"  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:44 pm
"what do the different colors mean?" she asked looking back around at all of the dragons "i mean, you dont just choose a color, your given one"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:54 pm
"well the colors are colors that would be attracted to your mind reds are verry personal takeing every thing to heart but haveing ones loyalty is a rare and speshal ocation between friends, blacks are cold crule evil almost never warming up to their riders but verry good alise for their acid breath is the deadlyest, greens are smart and love knowledge and will do every thing to get it and warm up easily to other spell casters, blues are like reds but less easyer to anger, whites are cold and calculating, and sadly i know nothing about the others but the green is sometimes rong just tell me what color you want to check and i'll lead you to them."  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:57 pm
"interesting" she thinks for a moment "hmm ill check with the reds first, because i dont really know what color i am" she shrugged "i might be red"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:58 pm
"ok well just go up and touch them i'll wate and watch for reactions."  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:00 pm
she looks at him "umm ok" she slowly walks up to one of the dragons, she looks at it for a while before slowly raising her hand and gently touching its head  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:01 pm
the dragon doesn't twitch "don't be discurage the dragons are all diferent."  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:06 pm
she looked back at him "so i have to touch every one of them?" she walks to another dragon and gently touches its head  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:09 pm
(Mind if I join in on this rp, I already posted a character sheet last night but I'm not sure exactly where your characters are).  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:10 pm
(sure you can join)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games