Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lies, War, Deseption (BEGINS!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Phar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:09 pm
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
she looks at him "yea well its the stupid rules, its called arranged marrige" she crosses her arms and sighs
smileing "you are queen even if theyn say you aren't yet because of marrage you can start your rule as a stronge fighter for womens rights." last part is slightly sarcastic "who is the boy any way?"
she rolls her eyes "some spoiled person" she sighs "i dont even know him"
"kill him i'll help it will be easy blame it on the bunnys." (1901 post here)
she smiles "no, i cant kill someone whos innocent" she sighs "its alright....i guess" she looks up at the sky "i only have a year, so hopefuly i can find someone"
"hey," moveuing his head down so it touched her he rubed their heads together "you will do fine i swear any one would fall for you just chuse and chuse well."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:09 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Be careful, and if you need any help mjust tell me" she goes to the girls side
got it
hige undresses and puts the towle on then slips into the hot spring seat where the wall is thinest

Saria undresses and wraps the Towel around herself and goes by where the Wall is thinest "Hige, you there?"
yeah im here
hige makes an audible sigh of relief in the water

"Injoying youself?" she says closeing her eye's
a lot, and you?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:13 pm
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
she looks at him "yea well its the stupid rules, its called arranged marrige" she crosses her arms and sighs
smileing "you are queen even if theyn say you aren't yet because of marrage you can start your rule as a stronge fighter for womens rights." last part is slightly sarcastic "who is the boy any way?"
she rolls her eyes "some spoiled person" she sighs "i dont even know him"
"kill him i'll help it will be easy blame it on the bunnys." (1901 post here)
she smiles "no, i cant kill someone whos innocent" she sighs "its alright....i guess" she looks up at the sky "i only have a year, so hopefuly i can find someone"
"hey," moveuing his head down so it touched her he rubed their heads together "you will do fine i swear any one would fall for you just chuse and chuse well."
she smiles softly "yea i guess, thanks" she kisses the tip of his nose, "i just hope i find someone i like and not someone i dont" she sighs then shruggs "oh well, only time will tell"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:17 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Be careful, and if you need any help mjust tell me" she goes to the girls side
got it
hige undresses and puts the towle on then slips into the hot spring seat where the wall is thinest

Saria undresses and wraps the Towel around herself and goes by where the Wall is thinest "Hige, you there?"
yeah im here
hige makes an audible sigh of relief in the water

"Injoying youself?" she says closeing her eye's
a lot, and you?

"Same, and again Im really sorry about stabing you"  

iLacey

hopltetheleader

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:18 pm
(Finished.)
Sleeping in his cabin again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:22 pm
she slowly walks back to her castle where she was greeted by her little brothers
"sisy, sisy we missed you" they smile and jump on her, hugging her
she smiles "i missed you guys too" she hugs them back "now its getting late, you both need to go to bed"
they nodd and jump off "see you in the morning sisy" they said running back inside  

Aprilbaby1

hopltetheleader

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:28 pm
Wakes up and starts getting dress and starting a fire (In the fire place of course) and grabs an apple to eat.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:31 pm
she walks back in the forest seeing her brothers asleep, she yawns and looks around, she spots a hotspring and decides to go in, she undresses then steps in, she sighs going under and rinsing her hair  

Aprilbaby1

hopltetheleader

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:34 pm
"Well time to go hunting." Grabs his bow and his sword and goes in the forest.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:36 pm
she swims around, the hot water relaxing her, she smiles softly and floats there, she closes her eyes listening to the forest creatures scurry around  

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:39 pm
Saria decides to go for a walk after her and Hige got back from the Spa, so she decided to just get her mind together  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:47 pm
she opens her eyes and swims around "this feels good" she says smiling  

Aprilbaby1

hopltetheleader

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:49 pm
Sees a deer and aims than... the deer lays dead on the ground. "Yes food tonight." Starts walking towards cabin with the deer over his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:51 pm
she sniffs the air smelling a faint trace of blood "hmm, probably an animal hunting" she sighs and starts to sing softly, her voice ringing throughout the forest  

Aprilbaby1

hopltetheleader

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:53 pm
Places deer outside his cabin, and starts skinning it.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games