Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:55 pm
busos_gurl
blessedheart
busos_gurl
blessedheart
busos_gurl
blessedheart
"Dang you scared me! What is it?"

~laughs~ Sorry would you like to start magik class?

"Okay. Where are you?"

My class room well discuss what you would like to learn when you get here Leaves your mind making it feel hollow for just a moment then it feels just fine~

Shun shakes head a bit and heads to classroom. When he reaches he looks at Danny. "So what am I gonna learn."

~Smiles~ Hello Shun this ~Points at Kimi~ Is my young sister Kimi she is here along with my brother ~Points at Darius~ To help you now what would you like to learn first defence offence or healing?

"Hmmm.." HE thought. "Maybe we should flip? I can't decide."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:56 pm
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
A note lands next to Danny coverd with blood and on it says from Akey.

~Danny gasps and grabs his chest intantly without realizing he did he blinks to Akey sees her on the ground and starts healing her crying~ I wont lose you i wont live without you...

Akey coughs up blood and opens her eyes
Akey biggrin -danny?

~Kisses her still crying~ Y did you do this to me i thought i had lost you....

Akey:*kisses his back* You will never lose me baby. I didnt mean to do this and im sorry *starts crying*

~Kisses her tears away~ Dont cry baby its ok ~Kisses her again blinking her home still bloody then grabs her soe cloths and walks away so she can change~

*changes*  

iiAngel of Death Temari

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:57 pm
blessedheart
busos_gurl
blessedheart
busos_gurl
blessedheart

"Okay. Where are you?"

My class room well discuss what you would like to learn when you get here Leaves your mind making it feel hollow for just a moment then it feels just fine~

Shun shakes head a bit and heads to classroom. When he reaches he looks at Danny. "So what am I gonna learn."

~Smiles~ Hello Shun this ~Points at Kimi~ Is my young sister Kimi she is here along with my brother ~Points at Darius~ To help you now what would you like to learn first defence offence or healing?

ok so fight magik or heals whats heads whats tails?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:00 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari

Akey biggrin -danny?

Akey:*kisses his back* You will never lose me baby. I didnt mean to do this and im sorry *starts crying*

~Kisses her tears away~ Dont cry baby its ok ~Kisses her again blinking her home still bloody then grabs her soe cloths and walks away so she can change~

*changes*

~Goes back in and lays next to her curling into a ball with her~  

RaWr-i-lovely

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:00 pm
busos_gurl
blessedheart
busos_gurl
blessedheart
busos_gurl
blessedheart

"Okay. Where are you?"

Fight:Heads, Heal:Tails  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:02 pm
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari

Akey biggrin -danny?

*changes*

Im sorry  

iiAngel of Death Temari

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:02 pm
blessedheart
busos_gurl
blessedheart
busos_gurl
blessedheart

~Flips coin and it lands on tails (i actualy flipped a coin lol)~ Healing it is  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:05 pm
Mikela drifts around the halls.
(flashing. [when it says Saku it's a flashback])
Saku:I'll be with you in the full moon.
Mikela walks to the garden in the moonlight.
Saku:I'll never leave.
Mikela remembers it so clearly.
Saku:I love you. I'm sorry.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:07 pm
busos_gurl
blessedheart
busos_gurl
blessedheart
busos_gurl
blessedheart

"Alright. What do I do first?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:12 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari

*changes*

Im sorry

for what love?  

RaWr-i-lovely

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:15 pm
(flashback)
It's the middle of a battle. They're fighting demons and one is shooting a ray. Mikela is on the other side of the battlefield.She sees him get hit. His beautiful white hair and once lively self was stained in blood and dulled.
Saku:I have to leave, I'm dying.
Mikela:No!
Saku:Ill be with you In the moon.
Mikela biggrin ont leave.
Saku:Ill never leave.
Mikela tearing:If you die, take me with you.
Saku:No...I...I...
He goes limp. Mikela gets mad and a giant blast of light kills all the demons.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:16 pm
blessedheart
busos_gurl
blessedheart
busos_gurl
blessedheart

well first we need someone hurt ~Nods at Darius who wips out a knife and cuts dannys arm deep and Jagged whie he stares at you Danny winces but sais nothing about it~ Ok now focus all your energy to your hands and think about the wound going away your hands should feel like their buning then just hold the wound and it should go away after a smal amount of time ~Wound continualy bleeds on the floor as Danny waits~  

RaWr-i-lovely

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:18 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
Mikela drifts around the halls.
(flashing. [when it says Saku it's a flashback])
Saku:I'll be with you in the full moon.
Mikela walks to the garden in the moonlight.
Saku:I'll never leave.
Mikela remembers it so clearly.
Saku:I love you. I'm sorry.

She sees the moon is full. She sits on a bench. She sees fog and a shape. Her eyes widen and fill with tears. The fog moves to her and she feels a hug. She smiles through her tears.
Mikela:I love you.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:19 pm
busos_gurl
blessedheart
busos_gurl
blessedheart
busos_gurl
blessedheart

well first we need someone hurt ~Nods at Darius who wips out a knife and cuts dannys arm deep and Jagged whie he stares at you Danny winces but sais nothing about it~ Ok now focus all your energy to your hands and think about the wound going away your hands should feel like their buning then just hold the wound and it should go away after a smal amount of time ~Wound continualy bleeds on the floor as Danny waits~

Shun nods and goes up to Danny. He closes his eyes and imagines the wound going away. He does feel a burning come to his hands and touches Danny's arm. The wound fades into a scar in 5 minutes.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:20 pm
blessedheart
busos_gurl
blessedheart
busos_gurl
blessedheart

Shun nods and goes up to Danny. He closes his eyes and imagines the wound going away. He does feel a burning come to his hands and touches Danny's arm. The wound fades into a scar in 5 minutes.

~Danny can feel the pain accompanied with healing~ Think your ready for something harder?  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games