Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~LoneMaverick~[shinigami]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:30 pm
unfortunately not. Worst case scenario is bone cancer sadly. I'm having a biopsy on some growths soon hopefully. waiting for an appointment.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:30 pm
Queen of Blades. Isn't that Infected KErrigans nickname? If it is, you're 100% right. It was inspired by that.

Yep. That is the nick name of Kerrigan After she is infested by the Zerp Overminds.The blades on her back is what reminded me of that. I really like it 3nodding  

Darien_Thread

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:31 pm
unfortunately not. Worst case scenario is bone cancer sadly. I'm having a biopsy on some growths soon hopefully. waiting for an appointment.

Ah, meepness.... x__x Well, good luck, I hope everything turns out alright... x.x; *nuzzlehuggles*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:32 pm
yes yes, its yours. first come, first served. I'll just wait till everyone forgets about it again. (If that ever happens)  

Twilight of Sorrow

Darien_Thread

Lloxie
Already have. I've had enough blood tested to equate to me giving several pints for donation.

.... x___x B... b-b... b-b-bl.... *sways and slumps over, dazed and on the verge of passing out* Ick... the word.... @_x Man that sucks... and they still have no idea whas wrong?

Aww, Blood is not that bad twisted
*licks lips*  
Its been so long since I've played starcraft. I miss it so much. I lost my cd's.

I want to get those spines tattood across my back, with the top one branching down my arms.  

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:33 pm
Aww... ignorified... *slips back into the black and green shadows*...  
Darien_Thread
Lloxie
Already have. I've had enough blood tested to equate to me giving several pints for donation.

.... x___x B... b-b... b-b-bl.... *sways and slumps over, dazed and on the verge of passing out* Ick... the word.... @_x Man that sucks... and they still have no idea whas wrong?

Aww, Blood is not that bad twisted
*licks lips*

..... @_x *sways and passes out, curling into a semi-fetal position and clinging to his tail*  

Lloxie

MaromiParanoia

Lloxie
Viviya
Twilight of Sorrow
Viviya
~*walks in*~ Hey! >^^< *sees distraction bunny* BUNNY!!!!! O.O blaugh ~*runs over to it and begins pawing it playfully*~ heart heart domokun

Erf, just when everyone had forgotten about the bunny too.... It was going to be mine ninja

~*laughs manically*~ Nuh, uh, it is MAIEN now! ~continues pawing at it*~

@Lloxie: Hiya!!!! How ya doin? >^^<

*giggles* I'm good, you? <^.^>

Pretty good, pretty happy >^^<

@Shinigami: Oh....I'll hope for the best >^^< How are you feeling right now?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:35 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty

Hey! Where ya goin? Don't leave!! > crying <  

MaromiParanoia

Lloxie

Podunk_the_Mighty

Nawwwr...! *tugs him back and nuzzles* Wait, come back here you, didn't mean to ignore ya. <^^> Stay with us!  
... ninja stare  

Podunk_the_Mighty

Darien_Thread

Its been so long since I've played starcraft. I miss it so much. I lost my cd's.

I want to get those spines tattood across my back, with the top one branching down my arms.

I was playing it about a month ago. And I just want a regular tribal tattoo on my back.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:36 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty
ninja

ninja yourself! ~*laughs*~ Whatcha up to? >^^<  

MaromiParanoia

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:36 pm
im good. as long as I have cigarettes XD.

The only noticable sign of illness my body is displaying is fatigue. no matter how much i sleep.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games