Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:33 am

Ive been a corellian outlaw ever since I saw Han blast Greedo good and proper all those years ago.
But who doesnt like Boba Fett? the Galaxy's biggest bad a**.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:41 am

But, thats the thing... HOW DO YOU KNOW?! When we first see him- Hell, in basically all the movies, he does almost nothing, or thrown into a giant slug in the sand. But, just that mystery, and the armor, and the way Jeremy Bullock held himself... it just created this character that made people want to ask more about, and create, and mold... And now, there is a culture and a language, based off of the original concept idea for Vader, and then later almost being nothing more then a Super Stormtrooper.

I mean... He's the Fett Man!

((Oh, and that whole Black & White TV comment made me sound like i'm 50, so just to let it be known, I'm 19, I was just very poor when I was younger. I mean, B&W TV and a mickey mouse VCR))

Loki the Stampede

Nina Halford

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:44 am

I think all of us be some manner o' SW character at heart. 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:54 am

Jamie Kirkpatrick

So true. Who are you at heart then?

Loki the Stampede

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:59 am

Loki the Stampede
Jamie Kirkpatrick

Jedi. ^_^
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:01 am

More like Imperial Knight eh?

Sol Walker
Crew

Loki the Stampede

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:04 am

Celestia Whitesword
Loki the Stampede
Jamie Kirkpatrick

Jedi. ^_^

Any Jedi in particular? Or just, Jedi in general?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:10 am

Jedi in general. =3

Weid as it sounds, I'd thought of Luke as a King Arthur-esque character as a girl.
Of specific Jedi, I rather like Luke and Obi Wan. Assuming that my own characters are also allowed, I'd also like to add Mordranna and Gunther to the list. =3

AFK Masturbating

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:14 am

Like I said.
Imperial Knight.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:16 am

Celestia Whitesword
Jedi in general. =3

Weid as it sounds, I'd thought of Luke as a King Arthur-esque character as a girl.
Of specific Jedi, I rather like Luke and Obi Wan. Assuming that my own characters are also allowed, I'd also like to add Mordranna and Gunther to the list. =3

Well duh! I mean, by the time of Celebration IV I plan to have my own custom armor based on my Mando character. I mean, my Mando character blows away Fett, but if going off the movie, my 3 favs are:

Favorite Good Guy: Wedge Antilles - Because he doesn't need the Force to be a great pilot!
Favorite Bad Guy: General Gervious (Clone Wars TV Show version) - I mean, 4 arms! Leaping! Kicking! 4 arms! Beat the hell outta 6 Jedi, killing 3 of them, squashed one! 4 arms! Looks badass! And once again, 4 arms, cuz 4 arms mean 4 lightsabers, plus a fifth if he used one of his monkey feet!
Favorite Good/Bad Guy: Boba Fett - 'nuff said.

Loki the Stampede

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:34 am

One thing about Boba:

He was popular even before his debut in ESB. When the action figures were sold, so many were demanded that Lucass was almost forced to add onto the parts in ROTJ.

Though i think I have an explanation for boba. He's cool, but its the mask. Vader's badass, we know that. And then there are a bunch of Stormtroopers. But think about it. Almost everyone up to that point who had a mask sucked a**. Because Boba was adept at his job, he was kinda like the "second vader" of the series. The badass baddie.

Even before anything popped up, we suddenly realised that he had to kick a**. Just because of the appearance of that mask.

As for my personal style, I was always the Kenobi Fan. I guess what always turned me on was not just Kenobi himself, but Guiness. The inginuitiy of using a knight to play a knight.... I mean, even now I'm fascinated by the pure irony, yet pure simplicity of it.

Yoda was always the old philosopher on the rock, and I enjoyed him for that, but Kenobi always had that warm fuzzy feeling around him, that made him feel jedi-ish. Not just smart, but wise. Even more than Yoda, he always had that feel like he knew exactly what to say and when, along with just that kind of divine light.

Kenobi = Siddhartha. For any of you which have ever read that book by Hesse, you know what I'm talking about.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:58 am

Groovy!

A HUGE part of mine quest hath been knocked out. 3nodding

AFK Masturbating

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:56 am

angelic minis...

If you hadn't given them away in the first place...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:00 pm

Nelowulf
angelic minis...

If you hadn't given them away in the first place...

xd

There still be other things to get, yet. ^^;;

AFK Masturbating

NickCpointless

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:45 pm

i liked boba cause he was like vader he wore a full suit of armor and i wonderd why he was a man of mysteory and they allways make the best characters
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games