Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:46 pm

meep. doing to many things ._.

Podunk_the_Mighty
DoomNeko
Hmm, I'll have to look into that. Ah well, at least I'm here, and the flour gear managed to make the landing reasonably soft. whee

Until I get those poofing spells back on track, I'm stuck with conventional means sweatdrop
*Teleports around like a crazylady* Poofing is easy! I can teach ya, provided yer not adverse to evil magics!

... And I can teach you without evil magics... provided you're wiling to learn.

Maximillion Maxwell

Sonya Khatsworth

Podunk_the_Mighty
DoomNeko
Hmm, I'll have to look into that. Ah well, at least I'm here, and the flour gear managed to make the landing reasonably soft. whee

Until I get those poofing spells back on track, I'm stuck with conventional means sweatdrop
*Teleports around like a crazylady* Poofing is easy! I can teach ya, provided yer not adverse to evil magics!

Oh it's not that I don't know, it's just a bad experiment gone worse. I can't even get random pop anymore, I'm cut off from my sugar reserves! gonk
*snaps fingers a few times, but the magic fizzles and pops red smoke*
crying
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:48 pm

DoomNeko
Podunk_the_Mighty
DoomNeko

Oh it's not that I don't know, it's just a bad experiment gone worse. I can't even get random pop anymore, I'm cut off from my sugar reserves! gonk
*snaps fingers a few times, but the magic fizzles and pops red smoke*
crying
Too bad. Magic is in my blood. Dragon magic. Because I have dragon blood. Yeah! Killing people is fun...

Podunk_the_Mighty

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:48 pm

LEMONed Remix
*needs attention* Hey, I may be new, but that doesn't mean I'm nothing! xp

Ehh sowwy, I'd be more glompy and all, but still recovering from the crash sweatdrop
*shakes head some* @_@
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:49 pm

*sings to herself, bopping her head back and forth*

OnlyMikomi

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:49 pm

Maximillion Maxwell
Podunk_the_Mighty
DoomNeko

Surrrreeee.... No evil magic for you! I bet you can't even melt peoples faces off with acid spells...
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:50 pm

*sits with mikomi* hi kitty o.O;
lets get bored together eh ?

Fuzzfuzzy

LEMONed Remix

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:50 pm

DoomNeko
LEMONed Remix
*needs attention* Hey, I may be new, but that doesn't mean I'm nothing! xp

Ehh sowwy, I'd be more glompy and all, but still recovering from the crash sweatdrop
*shakes head some* @_@
Eh, that's okay. I'm just whiny...
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:51 pm

Podunk_the_Mighty
Maximillion Maxwell
Podunk_the_Mighty
DoomNeko

Surrrreeee.... No evil magic for you! I bet you can't even melt peoples faces off with acid spells...

...Why would I need to do that? It's so much more fun to make their heart explode...

Maximillion Maxwell

OnlyMikomi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:52 pm

furry wolf

*throws her paws around Furry, dancing in place, singing loudly*
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:54 pm

OnlyMikomi
furry wolf

*throws her paws around Furry, dancing in place, singing loudly*
wai @____@; someone is in a singing mood whee xd

Fuzzfuzzy

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:54 pm

Podunk_the_Mighty
Too bad. Magic is in my blood. Dragon magic. Because I have dragon blood. Yeah! Killing people is fun...

Runs in the Khatsworth family as well, but electro-magnetic fields and dimensional distortions can be a pain when mixed together. whee
I'm sooo not volunteering for that guy's next live test of anything sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:55 pm

Maximillion Maxwell
Podunk_the_Mighty
Maximillion Maxwell
Podunk_the_Mighty
DoomNeko

...Why would I need to do that? It's so much more fun to make their heart explode...
But you don't get to see them writhing in agony! also, You lose the pleasure of killing them with your own hands.

Podunk_the_Mighty

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:56 pm

DoomNeko
Podunk_the_Mighty

Runs in the Khatsworth family as well, but electro-magnetic fields and dimensional distortions can be a pain when mixed together. whee
I'm sooo not volunteering for that guy's next live test of anything sweatdrop
I have designed acid spels, to compliment my acid breath.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games