Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lemondragon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:57 pm

*yawns toothily and curls up agains Fuzzy and Mikomi*
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:58 pm

Look, dracoboy, if'n she had dragon blood, she could do your little foofy porty thing. I can teach her a way that only a few people will be able to sense her appearance, with less than a 2 inch margin of error. Last dragon I saw teleport reappeared inside a rack of chickenwings.

Maximillion Maxwell

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:01 pm

Maximillion Maxwell
Look, dracoboy, if'n she had dragon blood, she could do your little foofy porty thing. I can teach her a way that only a few people will be able to sense her appearance, with less than a 2 inch margin of error. Last dragon I saw teleport reappeared inside a rack of chickenwings.

Poor dragon, that's gotta be rough on the ego, but anyways, I don't have to learn again, I jsut have to wait for the side-effects to wear off. You know, like this weird purple glow and the magic barrier. sweatdrop
*rubs off some of the flour on her arms, showing off the weirdish purply glow over her orange fur*
See? whee
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:02 pm

Maximillion Maxwell

*eyes Maxwell oddly*

Lemondragon

OnlyMikomi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:02 pm

Lemondragon

*stops singing and cuddles madly* heart
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:03 pm

*Vox walks in, bored and lonely and horney.*

Ein_The_Unknown

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:04 pm

OnlyMikomi
Lemondragon

cuddle fest
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:05 pm

Maximillion Maxwell
Heh... kewl. Yeah. If I try to do a port that's too hard, I end up falling a few hundred feet... not fun. One time I even ended up underground... But that's besides the point! Point is, I rule!

Podunk_the_Mighty

OnlyMikomi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:08 pm

furry wolf
OnlyMikomi
Lemondragon

cuddle fest

*needs to feel the love!*
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:09 pm

furry wolf
OnlyMikomi
Lemondragon

cuddle fest

*Cuddles Mikomi and Fuzzy*
flooof
*wraps her tail around Vox and drags him into the cuddle fest*

Lemondragon

Maximillion Maxwell

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:10 pm

Podunk_the_Mighty
Maximillion Maxwell
Heh... kewl. Yeah. If I try to do a port that's too hard, I end up falling a few hundred feet... not fun. One time I even ended up underground... But that's besides the point! Point is, I rule!

I'm so glad I'm half-avian not half-draconic. I really don't need that much of an ego or the compulsion to molest people for their money and then just sit on it.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:11 pm

Maximillion Maxwell

I'm so glad I'm half-avian not half-draconic. I really don't need that much of an ego or the compulsion to molest people for their money and then just sit on it.
Full dragons have an ego problem. I'm only half-dragon. And most of my money goes to Mystra, anyways. Or to fund my research. I have... the ULTIMATE spell!

Podunk_the_Mighty

Maximillion Maxwell

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:12 pm

Podunk_the_Mighty
Maximillion Maxwell

Full dragons have an ego problem. I'm only half-dragon. And most of my money goes to Mystra, anyways. Or to fund my research. I have... the ULTIMATE spell!

If it's not Giga Flare, don't bother telling me about it.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:13 pm

Podunk_the_Mighty
Maximillion Maxwell

*rears up behind Podunk and coughs politely*

Lemondragon

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:13 pm

OnlyMikomi
furry wolf
OnlyMikomi
Lemondragon

cuddle fest

*needs to feel the love!*
*adds tons of love in the cuddles* 0.O
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games