Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:19 pm

"Who smiles?" *right eyebrow raises* "Oh well, most of it was writing about the impending release of the True Six Samurai theme, I played extensively with the original Six Samurai Decks so that was easy to finish."
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:20 pm

SG Sailor Black Widow
Mortella
SG Sailor Black Widow
A lilac and pastel green mouse comes in looks around nervous but walks in not talking to anyone.
Mort an eight foot tall tiger fox hybrid smiled to her from across the bar "welcome how are you doing today?"

"Eek !" Meg screams and looks up at the smiling figure " H... he.. hello" Meg says in a shy tone and a soft voice. " I am doing just fine ".
Mort smiles a set of tiger teeth in a canine face "Is there anything i can get for you today?"

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

II bubbleyum fairy II

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:23 pm

Mortella
II bubbleyum fairy II
Pokes her head in and takes a look about the place.
mort waves from behind the bar makeing up a kettle of hot toddies.

Her brow raised some then she waved back to her.
"I believe I have seen you before..."
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:27 pm

*raises eyebrow slightly higher at Mortella and the mouse* "Probably a good thing I'm not in Tsutsuga mode right now.." *takes another gulp* "I'm not gonna sleep tonight, oh well, one more time to blow up Omega and Shinryu.."

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:28 pm

"Oh so do you like to talk with bad japanese accents and move your lips diffrently from the words your saying?"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:28 pm

Mortella
SG Sailor Black Widow
Mortella
SG Sailor Black Widow
A lilac and pastel green mouse comes in looks around nervous but walks in not talking to anyone.
Mort an eight foot tall tiger fox hybrid smiled to her from across the bar "welcome how are you doing today?"

"Eek !" Meg screams and looks up at the smiling figure " H... he.. hello" Meg says in a shy tone and a soft voice. " I am doing just fine ".
Mort smiles a set of tiger teeth in a canine face "Is there anything i can get for you today?"

" Well.. huh .. do you have anything with cheese ? " Meg asks with a blush on her cheeks.

Senshi_Sailor Harpyia

2,800 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:31 pm

II bubbleyum fairy II
Mortella
II bubbleyum fairy II
Pokes her head in and takes a look about the place.
mort waves from behind the bar makeing up a kettle of hot toddies.

Her brow raised some then she waved back to her.
"I believe I have seen you before..."
"mort smiles as she spices the mixture "I do belive you have..."
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:31 pm

"Only when I watch Godzilla movies, it's fun to mute and ad-lib to them, easy too." *forms a claw-nail and picks my teeth* "Mostly though, I talk like a man on a mission with few to no brain cells left to his name.. At least, while I'm in the middle of a Duel."

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:38 pm

SG Sailor Black Widow
Mortella
SG Sailor Black Widow
Mortella
SG Sailor Black Widow

" Well.. huh .. do you have anything with cheese ? " Meg asks with a blush on her cheeks.
"Fried cheese sticks?"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:39 pm

RevvRaptor
"Only when I watch Godzilla movies, it's fun to mute and ad-lib to them, easy too." *forms a claw-nail and picks my teeth* "Mostly though, I talk like a man on a mission with few to no brain cells left to his name.. At least, while I'm in the middle of a Duel."
"ide worry about you but your probably makeing more money than what i do ..."

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:43 pm

"Heh, no need to worry, I like to think it gives me just the right edge.. A little insanity every now and then to keep me sane. The money's just a plus, the job is taxing but it's definitely my dream job. I wouldn't trade it for anything."
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:45 pm

Mortella
SG Sailor Black Widow
Mortella
SG Sailor Black Widow
Mortella
SG Sailor Black Widow

"Fried cheese sticks?"

" Okay .. that will be fine then. " Meg smiles sweetly after adjusting her glasses.

Senshi_Sailor Harpyia

2,800 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:46 pm

"The Swiss bikini teem"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:47 pm

SG Sailor Black Widow
Mortella
SG Sailor Black Widow
Mortella
SG Sailor Black Widow

"Fried cheese sticks?"

" Okay .. that will be fine then. " Meg smiles sweetly after adjusting her glasses.
mort puts in the order as she tilts her head "anything to drink while your waiting?"

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Senshi_Sailor Harpyia

2,800 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:53 pm

Mortella
SG Sailor Black Widow
Mortella
SG Sailor Black Widow
Mortella
SG Sailor Black Widow

"Fried cheese sticks?"

mort puts in the order as she tilts her head "anything to drink while your waiting?"

" Um.. Do you have Milk ? "
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games