Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:57 pm

SG Sailor Black Widow
Mortella
SG Sailor Black Widow
Mortella
SG Sailor Black Widow

" Well.. huh .. do you have anything with cheese ? " Meg asks with a blush on her cheeks.
"Fried cheese sticks?"

" Okay .. that will be fine then. " Meg smiles sweetly after adjusting her glasses.
mort puts in the order as she tilts her head "anything to drink while your waiting?"

" Um.. Do you have Milk ? "
mort nodds sure what kind would you like?"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:00 pm

Mortella
"The Swiss bikini teem"

"Heh, my girl in a bikini beats the entire Swiss Bikini Team, so still wouldn't trade my job for anything." *takes one final gulp, and hops up, placing money on the bar* "Sis wants on, so I'll head out, thanks for the extra caffeine boost, I needed it." *two-finger salutes all and heads out*

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:02 pm

Mort waves "have fun storming the castle!"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:02 pm

Mortella
SG Sailor Black Widow
Mortella
SG Sailor Black Widow
Mortella
SG Sailor Black Widow

" Well.. huh .. do you have anything with cheese ? " Meg asks with a blush on her cheeks.
"Fried cheese sticks?"

" Okay .. that will be fine then. " Meg smiles sweetly after adjusting her glasses.
mort puts in the order as she tilts her head "anything to drink while your waiting?"

" Just the regular kind."

Senshi_Sailor Harpyia

2,800 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:07 pm

SG Sailor Black Widow
Mortella
SG Sailor Black Widow
Mortella
SG Sailor Black Widow

" Just the regular kind."
mort still a little confused pours her a glass of whole milk as she goes off to get the cheese sticks
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:14 pm

-walks in whistling, a broken baseball bat slung over my shoulder as I throw it in the trash- "HI~III~III! Bro said he was too hyped to sleep, so I gave him a sedative.. I mean umm, can I have some sushi please?" xp

FluffyKisaragi

5,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:17 pm

FluffyKisaragi
-walks in whistling, a broken baseball bat slung over my shoulder as I throw it in the trash- "HI~III~III! Bro said he was too hyped to sleep, so I gave him a sedative.. I mean umm, can I have some sushi please?" xp
She pulls it out from under the bar as if she were anticipated to say that "do tell of your hijinx"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:20 pm

Mortella
FluffyKisaragi
She pulls it out from under the bar as if she were anticipated to say that "do tell of your hijinx"

-gaspeth!- "Am I that predictable? Oh well, I'm finally back, bro finally let me on, that baseball bat totally has nothing to do with the giant knot currently on his head." -noms on sushi and whistles innocently- whee

FluffyKisaragi

5,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:25 pm

FluffyKisaragi
Mortella
FluffyKisaragi

-gaspeth!- "Am I that predictable? Oh well, I'm finally back, bro finally let me on, that baseball bat totally has nothing to do with the giant knot currently on his head." -noms on sushi and whistles innocently- whee
Mort leans in "was it annother squashing?"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:28 pm

Mortella
FluffyKisaragi
Mortella
FluffyKisaragi

-shifty gaze- "Let's go with that, sure.." -giggles a bit- "After he left here, he let me back on, and.. Got.. Another squashing, totally not anything to do with that thing I threw away when I got here, nope, nothing at all.." sweatdrop

FluffyKisaragi

5,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:30 pm

FluffyKisaragi
Mortella
FluffyKisaragi
Mortella
FluffyKisaragi

-shifty gaze- "Let's go with that, sure.." -giggles a bit- "After he left here, he let me back on, and.. Got.. Another squashing, totally not anything to do with that thing I threw away when I got here, nope, nothing at all.." sweatdrop
She nodds "ahah"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:34 pm

Meg sits back sipping her milk and looks around at everyone around her. "This will be interesting. " she thought. Sitting her glass down she pulls out a drawing tablet and starts to draw her favorite characters from a anime show.

Senshi_Sailor Harpyia

2,800 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:35 pm

"and we have been getting new people allday "
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:38 pm

Mortella
"and we have been getting new people allday "

"That's pretty cool!" -noms on more sushi-

FluffyKisaragi

5,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:41 pm

"moreover the winter events will start after thanksgiving"
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games