Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rumors and Plants (NightWerewolf here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:03 pm
After Alex left, Eva began to finish cleaning the kitchen. Suddenly, Riley's ear perked up and she ran out the house. Eva followed her outside and into the backyard. "Riley, what is it?" She asked the cat. Riley kept moving forward until she stopped at a river a mile at least down the hill. "Riley, why did we come here?" She asked until she saw her. A little girl, drenched from all the water, was sleeping but she was breathing. Eva gently rubbed her. "Hey, are you ok sweetie?" The little girl looked up and nodded.

"Come on. I'll take you back to my house and get you something to eat. You look starved." Eva gently picked her up and brought her back to the house. She wrapped the girl in a blanket and sat her down on the couch. Quickly, she made some hot chocolate and handed it to her. "Now, my name is Eva. What's your name?" The little girl shrugged.

"I can't remember." She looked into the mug. "I can't remember anything. The only thing I remember is falling into the water and then seeing you." Tears started to build in her eyes.

"Do you know how old you are, sweetie?" The girl shook her head. "Ok, I'll get you back to your family. I promise." Riley jumped on the couch and lied down next to the girl.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:12 pm
Alex kept switching between bikes and cars as he worked. He was trying to work for both Eva and himself at the moment. Not that he had to. But if the bikers stopped coming that wouldn't leave a whole lot for Eva to do when she got back. He wiped his forehead and took a breath before going back to work once more.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:31 pm
Eva finished talking with the missing children hotline but no one had called in yet. Not even the police had any missing reports yet. Eva fixed the little girl a sandwich and handed it to her. "Here you go sweetie." The girl thanked her and looked around the room.

"Do you live here by yourself?" She asked and Eva shook her head.

"No, I live with my husband. But he's at work." She told the girl.

"Why aren't you at work?" Eva smiled and rubbed her tummy.

"Because I'm going to have a baby." She smiled. "Hey, do you want to watch a movie?" The girl smiled and nodded. Eva popped in a Disney movie and sat on the couch.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:37 pm
Alex finished up with the last bike and went to work on a car. After this he was going to be done. He hoped Eva was feeling better. He slid under the car can went to work on one of the axels.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:35 pm
By the time the movie was over, the little girl had fallin asleep on Eva's shoulder. Eva turned the TV off and gently rubbed her head, making sure not to wake her. She began to wonder what Alex would think of the little girl. She pulled the blanket up and made sure that the girl was nice and warm. For the first time, Eva began to feel like a mother.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:40 pm
Alex finished up working and cleaned up before heading home. He pulled into the driveway and walked inside. He immediatly spotted Eva and the little girl and gave her a curious look.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:50 pm
Eva smiled at Alex and she gently put the little girl down as she got up. She dragged him into the kitchen with a big smile on her face. "Isn't she adorable? Riley showed her to me down by the river. I think she has amnesia because she doesn't really remember where she is or even who she is. I've called around and no one seems to know who she is. Where she's from or even how her parents are. I'm not saying we have to keep her. I just want to help her find her parents."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:56 pm
Alex nodded and looked back to the living room. "She is..." He said softly and turned back to Eva. "I'll do whatever I can to help her." He smiled. "We'll find out where she belongs."  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:19 pm
Eva kissed him and smiled. "Thank you, babe. When she wakes up, I was going to take her for a walk to see if anything comes back to her. I was thinking about going by the river and see if she remembers where she fell in. You can come with us if you'd like."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:57 pm
"Yeah, I'll go with you." He said with a nod. "I'm just gonna go take a shower." Alex smiled and gave her a quick kiss before heading upstairs. He grabbed some clean clothes and went into the shower.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:07 pm
Eva smiled and walked back in the living room. She turned off the TV and watched the little girl sleep peacefully. Riley was asleep as the little girl had her hugged her. Without using a flash, Eva quickly took a picture with her camera and put it away. The little girl till slept quietly and Eva smiled thinking of her little girl and how her little own little girl might be in the same sleeping position one day. She rubbed her stomach and waited for Alex to come down the stairs.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:27 pm
After a little shile Alex came down with some clean clothes on. He was careful to be quiet since the little girl was still sleeping. He stopped by Eva's side and kissed her gently. "So, what should we do now?" He asked her in a soft whisper as he glanced down to the girl.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:03 pm
Eva shrugged. "I don't know. I just like to watch her and imagine she's ours." She smiled and wrapped her arms around her. The phone suddenly rang and Eva quickly answered but it was too late. The little girl woke up and began to rub her eyes. "Wrong number." She sighed when she had hung up. "Hey, sweetie. Do you want to go for a walk and see if you remember anything?" The girl nodded and took her hand. Eva grabbed Alex's hand with her other and the three of them began to walk down the river. "Anything looking familiar?" Eva asked but the girl still nodded. Once again, Eva imagined her future family.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:17 pm
"You know. Worse comes to worse we end up adopting her." He said to Eva with a soft smile. He looked around the edge of the river for any signs of where she may have fallen in or any signs of a struggle.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:44 pm
Eva shrugged somewhat wishing that would happen. "Sarah?" A voice said. The little girl looked up gasped as her memory came back.

"Mommy!" The girl screamed and ran to her mother. They embraced and her father walked up to them.

"Thank you, for returning our little girl." He said shaking their hands.

"Any parent would do the same." Eva asked and laced hands with Alex.

"Do you children?" The mother asked as she held her daughter.

"No, but we will in a couple of months." Eva smiled and rubbed her stomach.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff