Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:27 pm
((Poor Adam.....always losing limps nowadays.....btw DT-aren't you sleepy?))

The scarf released the arm left behind. Xion fell backwards-the scythe slicing into his torso. He laughed again. "You do not dissappoint, Adam," he remarked as his blood turned the sands red.

The Shade then snuck up behind Adam and started feeding off his energy.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:35 pm
((lol yup i'm heading to bed very soon, but i was lazy and had a lie in this morning so i'm not particularily sleepy xd Just a couple more posts, methinks whee
Anyways, I hope what i do next isn't godmode-y. You can always doge it of course but I dunno how else to describe it haha well whatever. i'l edit if you don't want it to happen 3nodding ))

Adam snarled and span around at teh shade as he felt what little energy he had being drained. If it was depleated too far then he would be forced to go bac to hell - that was if Xion didn't end up killing him first. Seeing as he was skrewed eitehr way, he used what he had left fo his energy to attack with greater ferocity, trying to break through into Xion's weaknesses. He slashed out with his scythe again at the shade, but it was difficult to manouvre the cumbersome weapon with only one arm. Occupied with that though he feignted an attack with the scythe and let go of it mid way. As quick as he could, he then held his fingers together so the sharp ends were like a dagger and used all his strength to thrust his hand through Xion's chest.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:54 pm
The Shade dodged and retreated. It grinned happily with filled belly.

Blood gargled Xion's laughter as his scarf took hold of his other arm and started to tighten as well. Xion then kneed Adam and flipped sent him flying over him....  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:58 pm
Adam snarled as he was beaten again and was knocked back and his arm broke. He hit the ground with a crunch and finally didn't get back up. He felt how unbearably weak he was and shivered, the pain having passed quickly after the intial tears, but tingled on the ends of the jagged bones. Defeated he looked up at Xion and waited for the telltale pull of being forced to return to Hell.
"You're r-right. I don't dissapoint, do I?"
While his skull-face showed no change in his expression, his voice held everything asssiated with a satisfied smirk.

(okies off to bed now -haha *salutes*)  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:24 pm
((*waves* Bye 4 now.))

Xion slowly rose to his feet-seemingly unphased but in truth he felt mildly dizzy from the blood loss. However he was pleased with having a real battle for once instead of just knocking around weak scavengers and such.

He tossed Adam one of his arms. "Indeed," was all Xion said. He raised his sword for the final strike when Dougal came to the defense. Opal had retrieved Adam's other arm and knelt down beside him. The bones were like a puzzle and she tried to aline the bones properly. Unsure were whether or not her mending skills would work on bone she tried anyway. Surely it couldn't be that much difference from still and mending other broken materials such as cermanic....  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:15 am
(whee! It's snowing outside smile Hopefully I won't fall on my face when I have to go to my lecture haha)

Adam was surprised when Dougal and Opal leapt to defend him, and while he was thankful of it it alarmed him. Xion was too powerful, they should have taken cover. He felt Opal trying to nt teh boens together with her thread and attempted ot assist her, focusing on geting the strands of marrow inside them to cling toegether too.
"Dougal- i have to return to Hell anyway, get back and loo after the others!"
he said as Dougal clashed with Xion.

In the air, Gabriel shivered under the weight of the plane, but still kept it stable as th pilot boght it down or an emergency landing. Natasha, having been told to get into crash positions, was forcedto tear hersef away from watching gabriel and protect herslef. the plane descended suddenly and with a shudder and a screching of metal they had landed.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:37 am
Dougal glanced over at Adam which made for a serious mistake. Having one of Dougal's chain in hand, Xion sent a surge of electricity down the chain....

Dougal screamed and fell to one knee. Burns overed his body as he panted heavily. He slowly backed up towards the others and grabbed Opal's hand. He hesitated at leaving and was holding back some tears at Adam current condition, but Adam was right. There was no point of sticking around if Adam was going back away. Dougal dashed off into the storm with Opal in tow.

"Stupid old man-I told you not to lose anymore limbs!" were the last words Dougal shouted with a hint of saddness behind them.

Xion watch the seen with little amusement. He appraoched Adam and grabbed pick him up by the neck. "Shall we go then?" he said as he teleported back to hell in a flash of lightning. Once in hell Xion gave a piece of Adam's garmet to the Shade to send ahead to Beelio to let him know that he had returned with the archdemon.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:16 am
Adam wincedas Dougal was hurt, and prayed that he would get away ok with Opal. He was needed to protect the others.

Adam winced as Xion roughly picked him up and sagged in defeat as they teleported. However onc ein hell, he already felt the tiny inklings of energy beginning to return. This time, however, it wodul take quite a while to recover.

Meanwhile, Beelio had caught a few precious moments of rest from flitting aout form one group of demons to the other, trying to organise a better fighting force. There had been rumors that Mestopheles had been picked up quickly by Satan - if the Dark Prince had anything to do with Mestopheles, it opften meant that he intended to use Earth or announce soemthing important. Perhaps there was a plan B after all.
He mulled all this over as the shade suddenly appeared and approched him, carrying a piece of material.
"What is this?" He asked, picking it up and eyeing it. He held it near his stomach and a tongue lashe dout to tatse it as he had no nose.
Adam.
He chuckled.
"Very good. Now tell Xion not to let him get away under any circumstances. Bring him to the Palace."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Aqira

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:14 am
(Dt you’re a machine ^^ I’m glad that I only need to Rp one or two times ^^)
Niaro looked at Mestopheles. She really wished to talk to him because he was different then other demons around her. She then went up and then she took her cape and cleaned the blood with it. She had to do it and she felt how her muscles and skin burned. She had damaged her body a lot. She heard the news and she was wishing to follow Mestopheles to earth. But that would be a big risk to her. She wasn’t the warrior Lucifer send to such a mission. Her job was to send messages to other demon and sometimes with Sin so they would not see her. Many knew her as the pet of Lucifer and not many knew that she was a fallen angel. She then goes to her master and she sits down and was waiting for an order from him. She then took a hood over her and hided her face so Mestopheles would not see her.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:47 am
The Shade quickly returned to it's master. It seemed to communicate someone with it's mind to Xion. Xion grabbed hold of Adam's tattered clothes and bound him with his thorned whip and sent pulses of electricity through it. Xion then proceeded to drag Adam to the palace, making no conversation along the way. Once at the palace he lifted Adam once more and tossed his skeletal body before Beelio. The room echoed with a clattering sound.

Xion released Adam from his whip, gave a silent bow with his head to Beelio and left to continue his assignment with the Shade following closly behind him. Once outside the palace, Xion took a brief glance back with part of him hoping to one day cross blades with Adam again. Then Xion returned to the mortal world-to the desert. He watched from a distance and planned who would be his next target.

----------------------------

Dougal and Opal meanwhile had made their way to the plane through the storm. They did however stop along the way to aid any mortal caught in the storm.

They rushed over to the plane to check on every-calling out their names. When Opal spotted Gabriel she rushed to his side. Dougal then went inside the plane to check on the girls.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:29 pm
Lilith jumped and dove into her seat when the plane shook. She looked up nervously when she felt it stady slightly.
"What's happening?" She called to Natasha.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:09 pm
(haha redface xd btw I seem to see-saw between calling Lucifer either satan or lucifer. he's the same guy, at any rate. Genrally when he's being more powerful I tend to call him satan xp )

Laid in front of Beelio, Adam coud do little but look up at the demon and wait the lights that hovered in his sockets significently duller than before. Beelio took a moment to enjoy the situation and then jerked a hand under Adam's neck, siezing around his jawbone and teeth and forcing his head up with it so he was half dangling off the ground.
"My my, cousin, you are always so troublesome. How many times do we have to deal with your rebellion? Lucifer will be happy to know that you've been taken care of."
Adam shivered and stayed silent, which seemed to irritate Beelio a little. The demon shrugged it off.
"Well, we can't have you regenerating and returning to Earth."
he dragged Adam throgh the hallways and in front of the throne room door. What he was looking for was the huge wall decorations of amber stones. He gripepd harder on Adam to make sure he wouldn't try to escape and knocked on the throne room door.

Mestopheles watched Niaro closely and wished to help her.
"Sir, perhaps she could accompany me. She seems to now the most about what you speak of...."
Satan mused over this thought when he was disturbed by a knock at the door. the shadows in the room quivered as they often did when Beelio was near.
"Enter."

Beelio stepped forwards, dragging Adam behind him, and gave an elaborate bow.
"My lord, I have brought you a prisoner."

Satan laughed, "So there he is! Good work Beelio."

"Please, sir. If you could detain him for me, I would be grateful. I do not have the power to manipulate the amber...."
They had done it before, and Adam knew what was coming. He flapped his wings in an effort to struggle free and Beelio threw him to the ground and pinned him there with his various tendrils.

"oh, of course." Satan smiled and looked over Adam. "This time he is not to be released." Satan focused his energy and then flcike da hand up. Adam was flung into te air and towards one of the huge hanging amber decorations in the wall. The amber quivered and softened. when he collided with it it absorbed him, trapping him within and completly encasing him. It filled every orifice and set rock hard. With no room to move, Adam would not be able to regenrate.

"Good work." Satan smiled and nodded for Beelio to leave. He retruned his attention back to Niaro and Mestopheles.
"Very well....take her with you. She may know of where to find some of the artifacts."

---

"It's Gabriel- he's saved us." Natasha said bac to Lilith. Onc ethey landed she relxed a little, but it was certainly rough.
When teh plane landed Gabriel droped to his knees and sigehd and tiredness. the palne was damn heavy. He smiled weakly at opal as she ran to him and then winked.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:26 pm
"Are you injured?" Dougal asked the ladies in a concerned tone.

Opal knelt down on one knee and out his arm over her shoulder to help support him. If she had to she could also use her puppet skills as a sort of support.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:38 pm
"No, we're fine." Natasha said witha relieved, if shaken, smile.

Gabriel smield and gave Opal's hand a squeeze.
"I'm ok, just need to catch my breath."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:48 pm
Lilith looked up at Dougal, she got to her feet and looked around a bit.
"Yeah, I think I am." She said and started looking underneath seats trying to remember where she'd left her staff.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games