Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:52 pm
Koko laughed as well as her skin tingled from his touch. "I guess I'll have to make the sacrifice to help you in that endevour," she teased as leaned leaned forward to try and focus on the paper work. Anyone walking in at that moment would probably would have jumped in shock that the position. Luckily down one did once Koko realized that notion too and stood back up-cheeks slightly flushed at what she had unknowningly did.

She tilted her head to the side to get a backwards glance at him. Somehow knowing that the idea hadn't gotten past him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:03 pm
The wide mischevious grin that met her look was indication enough that Drake cottoned on to what she thought. he laughed but gave no indication of moving. he instead used one hand to trace a line up her spine  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:13 pm
Koko braced and was leaning forward again slightly on the counter at the sensation. Her spine rolled as it followed the movement of the trace and her body's natural reaction had her push from the waist. "You take great delight in tormenting me like this, don't you?" she asked biting back a gasp.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:15 pm
"oh yes." he chuckled and finally moved off to the side, pecking her on the cheek. "you're just so receptive."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:25 pm
"And I told you I was a fast learner," Koko replied glancing back at the room where the dogs were. Judith hadn't appeared so she must still be watching the pups. Then she turned towards him-tugging him around so he did the same. She cupped his face in her hands and kissed him deeply as one hand left-trailing down his chest and lower yet and stroked him. "I warned you that you probably unleashed a beast," she whispered,

When she got the reaction she wanted she stopped and turned back to task. But her face was blushing from embarrassment. A beast she may be....but still a somewhat timid one.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:31 pm
Drake laughed in a mix of pleasure and nervousness. It stil surprised him when she let go and he found a blush lightly tinge his face too.
"uhm." he cleared his throat and laughed again. "You're a minx, you know that?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:40 pm
"You make me one," Koko responded glancing his way after finding her composure. Then she leaned against the counter and faced him. "You have only yourself to blame....so it's your responsibility," she teased.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:42 pm
Drake whined a little.
"aw don't say that - you make me feel guilty."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:52 pm
She hadn't meant it to sound like a bad thing.

Koko reached out and hugged him around the waist. "I have 200 years of suppressed urges that have been unlocked," she whispered drawing circles with her finger over his chest. "If you don't take responsibilty who am I to turn to?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:57 pm
Drake relaxed a little and chuckled.
"ok, ok. Just don't overdo it, hun."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:02 pm
Koko smiled michieviously. "I win," she replied simply giving him a tender kiss on the lips.

A moment later Patrick walked in. "Koko with her hands all over a man," he joked. "It still seems strange." He chuckled a bit as Koko's cheeks blushed and she slowly released from the hug.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:08 pm
Drake smiled, biting hsi lip a little in embarrassment at the quick interruption. Koko had a way of making him feel shy about them sometimes. If was as if by it menaing more he had to be more gaurded.
"Hey Patrick." he said, releasing Koko too.
"Guess what? Yoki's had puppies."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:14 pm
"Really now?" Patrick grinned in pleasent surprise. "Quite the full house you've got then. How many did the old gal have?"

"She's not old," Koko commented.

"You know I only tease," he replied still smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:17 pm
"Four." Drake said, holding up his fingers for emphais. "But Buster's mine."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:21 pm
"Buster...." Patrick repeated the name outloud to remember. "I look forward to meeting the little guys."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games