Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 3:13 am
Blaze Starwind
~Chuckles~

"I'm getting pretty bored with people bragging about Halo. What is so unique about it? It's like pretty much every other FPS. Please, I'd like to know. What is so special about it?"

I'm not bragging about it, I've played better games, the solo get's boring fast, but I love the multiplayer, getting more than one xbox together makes MP one of the best experiances ever IMO, and I'm sure if I got other multi xbox games then those would be just as fun, but seeing how Halo is the only one were 2 of us have the same game we're stuck with it for now, not that it isn't so bad.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 3:14 am
Blaze Starwind
~Chuckles~

"I'm getting pretty bored with people bragging about Halo. What is so unique about it? It's like pretty much every other FPS. Please, I'd like to know. What is so special about it?"

Not particularily unique, just well made and lots of fun ^.^
What's 'unique' about any other game?  

ParoX

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 3:16 am
ParoX
Hehehe ^.^
It's been more than once that I've stayed up into the obscene hours of the morning playing 4v4 ctf biggrin

My weapons of choice:
Rocket
Shotty
Sniper
Any vehicle ^.^

My fav ctf map would have to be the icy one biggrin huge, lots of easy targets, and tanks xd

ya long post I know, but I love sharing stories of games I play online, expecially halo. Snow Blind is a good map 2, but i prefer the one with all the warps, blood gulch, hang em high, and boarding action. and my weapons of Choice would be:
ShotGun
Pistol (this is a WoMD)
Sniper
Plasma pistol
Scorpion Tank (cheap but effective razz )  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 3:17 am
ParoX
Blaze Starwind
~Chuckles~

the ability for it not to bore you after 20+ hrs of play?  

Vashyyk

ParoX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 3:21 am
Vashyyk
ParoX
Blaze Starwind
~Chuckles~

I've played jk, sc, and cstrike for more than 20 hours without them boring me ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 3:24 am
Vashyyk
Blaze Starwind
~Chuckles~

I'm not bragging about it, I've played better games, the solo get's boring fast, but I love the multiplayer, getting more than one xbox together makes MP one of the best experiances ever IMO, and I'm sure if I got other multi xbox games then those would be just as fun, but seeing how Halo is the only one were 2 of us have the same game we're stuck with it for now, not that it isn't so bad.

~Grins~

"Know what's even more fun? Lan parties! Where we rent out the LPEA building downtown and play Counter-strike, UT2K4, Battlefield 1942, and other games together. Nothing is more fun than 16vs16 on Militia! You can call every CT in the room over to your spot during breaks, and think up some sort of plan. One time at a LAN party, I was lucky enough to get everyone to listen to me. Maybe it was that I had a 46-7 score.....But the map was Militia, and we all broke off into squads of 4. One in the sewers, one behind the rock formation covering the ladder and door, one behind crates covering the roof, and the last squad over by the fence. It was a brilliant strategy. The sewer squad would bust out on the other side of the fence, fire a few rounds (either into the air or at Ts) and the fence squad would swarm in. Crate dudes and rock guys would form up and swarm into the basement. We would all meet up in the back behind the stairs, and all survivors would work on getting the hostages back to the safe zone. It was working for a while.....Then those T ******** figured out the plan and started camping. Ah.....Good times."  

Blaze Starwind

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 3:25 am
ParoX
Vashyyk
ParoX
Blaze Starwind
~Chuckles~

I've played jk, sc, and cstrike for more than 20 hours without them boring me ^.^

well I guess they're unique games, seeing how StarCraft is made by blizzard and CS is still popular after how many ******** years. but there are alot of games I've played that have only lasted maybe 24 hrs tops before I bore of them. and the games that have lasted are mostly blizzard and westwood (before EA ******** westwood over) games, with Morrowind, Splinter Cell and Halo added into the mix.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 3:26 am
Blaze Starwind
Vashyyk
Blaze Starwind
~Chuckles~

~Grins~

"Know what's even more fun? Lan parties! Where we rent out the LPEA building downtown and play Counter-strike, UT2K4, Battlefield 1942, and other games together. Nothing is more fun than 16vs16 on Militia! You can call every CT in the room over to your spot during breaks, and think up some sort of plan. One time at a LAN party, I was lucky enough to get everyone to listen to me. Maybe it was that I had a 46-7 score.....But the map was Militia, and we all broke off into squads of 4. One in the sewers, one behind the rock formation covering the ladder and door, one behind crates covering the roof, and the last squad over by the fence. It was a brilliant strategy. The sewer squad would bust out on the other side of the fence, fire a few rounds (either into the air or at Ts) and the fence squad would swarm in. Crate dudes and rock guys would form up and swarm into the basement. We would all meet up in the back behind the stairs, and all survivors would work on getting the hostages back to the safe zone. It was working for a while.....Then those T ******** figured out the plan and started camping. Ah.....Good times."

niceness, I wouldn't mind getting into a LAN party someday, but I need to get my own pc so I can get back into PC gaming, with this 800mhz 256 sdram and geforce 2 mx 400 PC gaming isn't fun ne more if it's not an RTS (my fav type)  

Vashyyk

ParoX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 3:27 am
Militia was one of the greatest maps ever created ^.^
hell, all the original maps are biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 3:32 am
"Dust was great too. Same strategy pretty much. 2 squads in the tunnel, 1 squad covering underpass, and the last squad at the main bombsite. People would get so caughtup in it, they would start yelling across the room. 'THEY'RE HEADING FOR THE BOMBSITE! MOOOOOOVE!' and most of the Ts would yell back at those few people 'SHUT THE ******** UP!'. Those LAN parties are nice. Just one big room with about 50 places to plug in your comp. Somebody was nice enough to bring a few couches so if you were to get left out or bored, you could just lounge around in the middle and watch everyone else. Screaming false info every now and then..."  

Blaze Starwind

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 3:34 am
Hurray, juts pulled the "Nah, I just got up" act on my parents so they'd think I've slept this night... it's 6:30 AM here and my alarm went off at full blast on "Stupified" by Disturbed. I waited tne seconds, then slammed it purposely and went upstairs to get breakfeast, making sur eto mess up my hair, speak gibberish and that the bed sheets were half on the floor ^^;

And now... finally... I've got the shading done! (still needs highlights though... d'oh!)
Ash, Cyan & Ryo

Now to get back to work, with louder music! ^___^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 3:40 am
Blaze Starwind
"Dust was great too. Same strategy pretty much. 2 squads in the tunnel, 1 squad covering underpass, and the last squad at the main bombsite. People would get so caughtup in it, they would start yelling across the room. 'THEY'RE HEADING FOR THE BOMBSITE! MOOOOOOVE!' and most of the Ts would yell back at those few people 'SHUT THE ******** UP!'. Those LAN parties are nice. Just one big room with about 50 places to plug in your comp. Somebody was nice enough to bring a few couches so if you were to get left out or bored, you could just lounge around in the middle and watch everyone else. Screaming false info every now and then..."

Hehe ^.^ cs makes me happy *huggles blaze*

*goes and looks at doom's art*
o.o
SUGOI!!!!!!!!! biggrin
Nice job wink

And nice play with the parents, too ^.^  

ParoX

Blaze Starwind

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 3:42 am
~Yawns~

"11 days to go. At the end of 11 days, I will have successfully lived through 15 years without killing myself. Yay for me..."

~Twitches~

"You know what I think one of the best games of all time is? DDR. All versions. The best version is Extreme, but it hasn't been released in the U.S. yet. Played an import.....Wow, it was good."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 3:43 am
Blaze Starwind

lmao, I'd deffinently be one of the guys yelling "THEY'RE HEADING FOR BOMBSITE A" while dead since I suck at that game so much I'd be the first one dead razz  

Vashyyk

ParoX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 3:43 am
Blaze Starwind
~Yawns~

"11 days to go. At the end of 11 days, I will have successfully lived through 15 years without killing myself. Yay for me..."

~Twitches~

"You know what I think one of the best games of all time is? DDR. All versions. The best version is Extreme, but it hasn't been released in the U.S. yet. Played an import.....Wow, it was good."

Happy early birthday, then ^.^ (And congrats for.. living??)

DDR is a great game.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games