Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:03 pm
He brings a hand to his chin. "Hm, that sounds like an angelic ritual rather than a demon... we demons have a load of rituals, though... not many successful ones of turning a demon to a human... well, truly permanently turning human... we can easily turn a human to a demon, just not so well the other way... because, well... the angels really screwed up that arrangement... they can turn demons into humans and, with permission, turn humans into angels... that's just how things work." He crosses is arms. "... So, if you can remember, it'd more likely be easier for us... or if you know where a book containing such a ritual." He then sighs, sitting down. "... just... I don't want to die... I just know that if I die as a demon, we won't see each other again... and if I turn human before I die... well, at least there's some chance of an afterlife together..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:35 am
Mira nodded slightly "I'll keep trying to remember..." She looked out the nearby window, before climbing back up into the loft to keep looking for a jacket.Fpr some reason, she now felt if she were a danger to Oblen.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:26 pm
Oblen nods, staying there to glance around a bit. He wasn't sure what to feel... Mira could gain control of her powers at any second and may very well be unable to prevent herself from killing him... he sighs before feeling something jump into his lap, which caused him to jump, but then looks down to see it be Shadow who let out a 'mew' as it lays down. Oblen watches the cat before bringing his hand down and petting the cat. "... So are we still going to leave here some time?... or are we suppose to wait for Reaver to come back here?" He asks up to Mira.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:15 pm
Mira tossed one of the boxes to the otherside of the loft and continued searching through the others "He'll find us...We have another month or so before he shows up again..." She sighed slightly, finding her mother's old coat.She lifted it to her face as tears welled in her eyes It still smells like her...  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:19 pm
Oblen shrugs his shoulders. "So... that a no?..." He asks before picking the cat off of him and then climbing up to see Mira hiding her face in an old coat. He blinks. "You... ok?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:25 pm
Mira slipped on the coat and pulled up the hood so it hid her face "I'm fine and yes we can leave." She looked down at her hands, contemplating on where they could go.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:21 pm
Oblen could sense something off that told him that she wasn't fine, but chose not to question her. He nods with a small shrug. "Alright... I'll go ahead and get Shadow and... yeah... should I just wrap it up with my jacket or we just going to carry em... or what?" He asks, a bit leaning to his right to try and take a look at her face, half so he could talk to her better and half to see what emotion stood on her face.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:10 pm
Mira pulled a scarf out of the box and held it out "Wrap him in this and carry him in your pocket...Or I could...." She was still looking at her hands, unsure of what to do.If they left and her powers kicked in, she was afriad she'd hurt him without being able to control it.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:57 pm
Oblen takes the scarf and nods. "I guess I'll take it... maybe it'll be a resonable reason for you not to just kill me if your powers come to... because there's this cat with me." He says before going down to pick up the cat and quickly wrap the cat up in the scarf then places the cat in his pocket, as it seemed that it would be best for it not be out and struggling in his hands."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:22 pm
At his words, silent tears streaked down Mira's face.When he disappeared down into the room below the loft, quiet sobs shook her I'm going to end up killing him......Even with Shadow with him.... She pulled her knees to her chest and buried her face in them.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:13 pm
Oblen looks down to see that the cat struggled a bit, but then ended up falling to sleep. He then rubs his chin. "... now... what else?..." He asked himself in thought glancing around quickly. He had a bit of a feeling that he's need to get something else as a little 'back-up' plan, in case Mira weren't going to stop. He spots a hand-mirror and picks it up. "Well... it'll be a bit risky... but ok." He thought before sliding the hand mirror into an inside pocket of his jacket before looking up and bringing his hands to his mouth to ask up to Mira "You almost ready?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:24 pm
Mira wiped her face quickly and grabbed a pair of gloves and jumped down from the loft "yeah..Just gimme a second.." Grabbing a back pack from the closet she headed for the kitchen.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:37 pm
Oblen nods to Mira. "Alright." He says before walking to the door to stand by it, but not yet heading out. He glances back to his wings, flapping them a bit and stretching them. "... let's hope this is an uneventful flight." He thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:58 pm
Mira packed as much food as she could into the pack and zipped it shut.Clipping it around her waist she tightened the straps so it wouldn't fall off "Let's go then..." She headed for the door, her face still hidden by her hood.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:07 pm
Oblen tries to look at her face as she started to pass, but she still seemed to avoid looking at him. He could also smell a salty smell, and now begins to wonder weither she had been crying when he wasn't looking, but still avoids bringing it up, knowing that she appeared to not want any notice to it what-so-ever. He sighs before following her out. "... so... how long do you think that food will last?"  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games