Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:50 pm
User Image
                                                    I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                    Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                    Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                    Sometimes the peace comes
                                                    And settles your soul
                                                    Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                    You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy had been sitting quietly at the staff table for a while. However, when it looked as though it was about time for him to stand and make his usual announcement. The school year had gone smoothly, though there were points he wanted to shake his head at. The Forbidden Forest escapades of numerous students was just one of many such events. However, he was hoping that this year, there wouldn't be any sudden surprises waiting for the departing students. Standing, he walked over to the podium and cleared his throat.

"Well now, we find ourselves at the end of another year. For those who just joined us, congratulations for making it through your first year, and for those now leaving, we wish you the best in any endeavors you may pursue in the future. As such, the standings of the cup should be announced." He looked over the tables before looking back to the students. "The house cup standings are thus. In fourth place, with 95 points, is Ravenclaw. Third place, with a total of 120 points, goes to Gryffindor. Second place, with a total of 360 points, goes to Hufflepuff. And finally, in first place with a total of 455 points as well as the Quidditch Cup, goes to Slytherin! Congratulations on your wins. Now, let us tuck in, enjoy the evening, and prepare for your trips back home for the summer."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Another year's gone...
                                                    OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                    You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                    I don't know what to call it
                                                    But I'll just guess I'll call it

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:58 pm
Touch my mouth and hold my tongue
I'll never be your chosen one
I'll be home safe and tucked away
Well You can't tempt me if I don't see the day
User Image
User Image

Wearing ✧Where -Ravenclaw Table ✧What I'm doing -Talking with Alice/Waiting for sorting ✧Who I'm with - Alice✧Why - Because rules

Eira would never admit out loud to being thankful that she hadn't found Ivy, Joel, or Adaline yet, or to being joined in the carriage by some other students but she was. She was able to enjoy a lovely carriage ride with her girlfriend in relative silence as they cuddled close in their own little bubble of happy and she quite enjoyed that. Especially since she knew that finding private bubbles such as these were rather hard in the castle unless you knew where to look. When they arrived at the school she helped Alice out the carriage as she did getting her inside and held her hand the entire walk up to the Great Hall and towards their House table. They seemed to be one of the first people to arrive so they had their choice of nice seats so she chose one relatively towards the middle so that the newly sorted years could easily find a seat. Even after sitting she had yet to relinquish the other girl's hand rather liking the soft feel of them. Plus she didn't exactly want to hide her relationship since it wasn't like it was a taboo or anything like it might have been nearly a century or so ago. And of course the smaller selfish side of her just liked to know that others would see that Alice was clearly taken. "Are you feeling any better since the carriage ride?" she asked gently.

Alice Beckstead

mc2

The pull on my flesh was just too strong
Stifled the choice and the air in my lungs
Better not to breathe than to breathe a lie
'Cause when I opened my body I breathe in a lie

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:15 pm
User Image
Time: 2032-2033
Looking: Adorable
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Alice was relieved that none of Eira's friends had joined them in the carriages. It was not because she disliked Eira's friends, even though their loudness sometimes made her nervous, but she liked the alone time and the fact she didn't have to feel the slightest bit embarrassed in snuggling up close to Eira and possibly gripping her girlfriend's hand so tight that she may have cut off Eira's circulation at some point. She had loosened her grip of Eira some when they finally got out of the carriage, but they didn't let go of hands as Eira's held her hand securely as they walked into the great hall. It was still not too populated and they easily found seats near the center of the table, sitting side by side still holding hands. Alice looked down at the hand and blushed with a smile some. It felt so good to be claimed so boldly by Eira. It was as if the girl wasn't the least bit bothered by her and even daring someone to comment on it. Eira was always so brave, she would have made a good Gryffindor. She was so smart too. It was hard to believe such a wonderful person had taken such an interest in little her. When Eira asked if she was feeling better Alice nodded and admitted, "It wasn't as bad this year... I... I don't know if I could do it without you though." Alice blushed brightly, happy she was blessed with such a wonderful friend and girlfriend who was so concerned and caring.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                    Quiet and observant,
                                                    You watch everything around you and learn from your environment,
                                                    This shouldn't be to hard...
                                                    Ravenclaw!

{OoC: }

💕 Eira 💕
                                                    Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Wearing ✧Where -Ravenclaw Table ✧What I'm doing -Talking with Alice/Waiting for sorting ✧Who I'm with - Alice✧Why - Because rules

Eira smiled in relief when Alice admitted that the ride hadn't been as bad compared to other years though she flushed lightly when she also mentioned she couldn't have done it without her. "I'm sure you could have, you're much braver than you give yourself credit for. But I am glad though that I was able to be there for you." she told her with a caring smile. She thought it over and figured that she wasn't overly worried about any ramifications so she leaned over and pressed her lips to Alice's cheek for a soft kiss before pulling back. It amused her a bit that her cheeks were actually very warm underneath her blush like she always thought they were. People were still slowly trickling in so anyone was able to see her display of public affection but she rather doubted anyone would care. Most students were too engaged with meeting up with their friends at their tables than wondering about two girls sitting close to one another, or rather just two girls kissing. Though she had heard to be on alert for a mad older boy who apparently liked to take pictures of things that were none of his business. She hadn't encountered him yet, mainly because she didn't really do anything out of the ordinary, but she wasn't sure if they were the type to be photographed. Homosexual relationships weren't exactly a rarity at Hogwarts, especially between females. If there was any couple worth taking photos of it would probably best be Ivy and Vio; at the very least they'd give a good pose before sending the poor person to the Hospital Wing.

Alice Beckstead

mc2

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:13 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxRavenclaw Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxJesse
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWorried
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ï'ṃ h α ṿ ï ṉ ģ τ ɾ ø υ в l ε τɾÿïṉ' τø ṡlεερ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ï'ṃ с ø υ ṉ τ ï ṉ ģ ṡ h ε ε ρ вυτ ɾυṉṉïṉ' øυτ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          αṡ τ ï ṃ ε τïсќṡ в ÿ , αṉḋ ṡτïll ï τ ɾ ÿ xxxxxx
                                                          ṉø ɾ ε ṡ τ ƒøɾ с ɾ ø ṡ ṡ τ ø ρ ṡ ïṉ ṃÿ ṃïṉḋ xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceElliott slowed when they entered the Great Hall, watching Jesse closely to see where the Slytherin would go. When their path led them to the Ravenclaw table, he barely suppressed the urge to sigh in relief. He hadn't been certain that Jesse wouldn't insist on sitting at his own table and fulfilling his obligations as prefect; considering the caliber of the other prefects in his house, he wouldn't have blamed him. But, he didn't particularly think that Jesse was actually up to it. As he settled in at the table (as far away from another person as he could get, though he knew the seats would fill soon enough), he was even more convinced of this fact. He'd mostly gotten used to Jesse not quite being himself lately, but ever since they'd arrived at the station, it was different, somehow. The Ravenclaw frowned, watching the redhead closely, desperately wishing he knew what was going on in his head. Technically, he could find out, if he really wanted to. But he was never, ever going to do that to Jesse without permission. He liked to think he'd never do it to anyone without their permission, but given his chosen career path, he imagined there would come a day that he felt it was necessary to do so. Not with Jesse, though. His one rule, he thought wryly. He actually had a good many rules, but that was one of the few he was entirely unwilling to break. And all of those had one thing in common, in that they pertained to the Slytherin.

spaceHe glanced up at the Staff Table, for no other reason that to look somewhere other than at Jesse, at least for a second. He felt creepy, staring at his boyfriend constantly, and imagined it probably didn't help him feel any better about what was going on. Probably made him anxious. Elliott sighed. "Hope the sorting's over quick," he muttered. Then, he looked at Jesse from the corner of his eye, frowning. "How are you doing?" The question was whispered. He didn't need rumors flying around about his boyfriend's issues. Jesse didn't like opening up, didn't like people knowing things about him and his life, for which Elliott didn't blame him at all. Honestly, if the wrong person caught wind of any of this, it'd make both their lives hell, and Elli didn't have the patience for it. He had NEWTs to worry about, which was hard enough with all the worrying he was doing about the redhead. If someone tried to say anything, and he did mean anything, about Jesse... Well, he was having to suppress his temper a lot lately. It was only a matter of time before something snapped.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ṃÿ ṃ ï ṉ ḋ ïṡ ṡετ øṉ ø ṿ ε ɾ ḋ ɾ ï ṿ ε
                                                          xxxxxx τhε сløсќ ïṡ l α υ ģ h ï ṉ ģ ïṉ ṃÿ ƒ α с ε
                                                          xxxxxxxxx α с ɾ ø ø ќ ε ḋ ṡρïṉε, ṃÿ ṡ ε ṉ ṡ ε ṡ ḋυllεḋ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ραṡτ τhε ρ ø ï ṉ τ øƒ ḋ ε l ï ɾ ï υ ṃ

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Red Hot Missy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:04 pm
Made something better, he kept it for himself.
I'm not that stupid, I just need a lot of help-
To understand how stupid you really are.
Down at the bottom of the ocean, I lay down;
Nobody's coming; just continue to drown.
And no one here could ever stop my ruin now.
And I know I've got a lot to fear; you'll get me out...
Oh, God, just get me out of here.

User Image

α и т ı g ø и e
¢ α š š ı ø ρ e ı α
ł ı ł ł α и т ı и e

яανeи¢łαωfıfтн чeαяρυяeвłøøđše¢øиđ вøяи

Anti wrinkled her nose at the mention of the so called 'wicked stepmother' once again, not sure herself whether it was out of exasperation or genuine pity. But seeing as the carriage seemed to be slowing, which meant they had to be nearly to the castle now, she felt a wave of relief crash over her. It wasn't as if Ceri could follow her to the Ravenclaw table; she'd have to sit with her own house, especially if she was a prefect. Because of this she answered, "Sixteen," more matter of factly than coolly, and when the carriage came to a halt, scrambled out immediately into the cold evening, and was caught up in the crowd of older students headed for the warmth of inside the castle. She was still a bit unnerved from the whole thing as she took her seat at the Ravenclaw table, and the fact that Eira and her little fourth year girlfriend were nearby cuddled up to one another did not do wonders for her mood. She focused on the Sorting instead to fight the glower threatening to spread across her face. At least by now she was so numb to the whole thing she no longer felt a rush of infuriated envy every time someone was sorted into Slytherin.

OOC:
((sorry to cut their interaction off, but seeing as the Sorting has started I figured it was probably a good place to end it for now))
SummerIsles

Nobody's daughter, she never was, she never will-
Be beholden to anyone she cannot kill!
You don't understand how damaged we really are.
You don't understand how evil we really are.
And I will dig my own grave, yeah...
I'm misbegotten; I am the last one you save here.
Of course I'll sleep forever and forever;
Anesthetize all your horrors away.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:20 pm
User Image
Time: 2032-2033
Looking: Adorable
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Alice didn't think she was brave at all but knew better to argue with Eira about it. Eira always thought the kindest of thoughts about her and had so much faith in her. The funny thing was that the overwhelming faith Eira held in Alice drove Alice to be more like the very thing Eira thought she was. Alice blushed and smiled happily when Eira promised to be always there for her and her blush grew even brighter when a pair of soft lips touched her cheek. She looked about for a moment, spotting Elliott and Jesse who seemed to have their own moment, and also a very quiet girl in Eira's year that always seemed to stick to herself when Alice saw her. Deciding no one was paying attention to her moment with her girlfriend, Alice leaned up and kissed Eira quickly on the cheek in return and said, "I'll be there for you the best I can too. Always."
                                                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                    Quiet and observant,
                                                    You watch everything around you and learn from your environment,
                                                    This shouldn't be to hard...
                                                    Ravenclaw!

{OoC: }

💕 Eira 💕
                                                    Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:15 pm
User Image

User Image
                                          ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍

After spending most of the train and carriage rides with her nose plastered to the inside of her latest novel, Kiley found herself in the Great Hall. She waved a farewell to her sister as they separated to their own tables. Carefully, she navigated around the other students to find a seat at the Ravenclaw table, by herself of course. She wasn't one to jump into a conversation head first and expect to be accepted. That just wasn't how she worked. After sitting down, she undid her hair, pulling out the clip that held it all up, and redid it to secure the loose strands. Then, she cracked open her book once again. Thankfully for her, the reading room in her home had plenty of novels. She usually stuck to nonfiction books about history, but after her mother had introduced her to a few of her favorite fictional stories, Kiley had quickly become obsessed with them. Maybe she would get a new book for her birthday...

╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍
                                          𝕊𝔼ℂ𝕆ℕ𝔻 𝕐𝔼𝔸ℝ ℝ𝔸𝕍𝔼ℕℂ𝕃𝔸𝕎 xx

This is the story of a girl who cried a river and drowned the whole world.
                                          And while she looked so sad in photographs, I absolutely love her when she smiles.
                                          Now how many days in a year, she woke up with hope but she only found tears?
                                          And I can be so insincere. Making her promises, never for real.
                                          As long as she stands there waiting, wearing the holes in the soles of her shoes.
                                          Now how many days disappear, when you look in the mirror, so how do you choose?

╍ ╍ ╍ ╍

{ooc: open for interaction owo}

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:22 pm
User Image

Taken By : Tori Macclallan

User Image User Image
                                        Location: Hogsmeade Station → Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table

Dakota had spent the ride up to the castle thinking. He couldn’t stop thinking. Usually he was always thing about the next idea for a story. Now, that wasn’t the case. All he ever thought about was Feather. Even looking at Tori got him thinking about his pink haired friend. Entering the great hall he parted ways with his friends before finding a seat at the Ravenclaw table.

Looking around the table Dakota didn’t see Feather. Which made him feel slightly depressed… even though her being there probably wouldn’t help him. Taking out his notebook, the Ravenclaw decided to go over what would be the best course of action. Pros and cons lists always helped with what should be done. Or so Dakota believed. Glancing over at the Gryffindor table, he saw Tori talking with some guy. He didn’t know what his name was but it strangely didn’t bother him that they were talking to one another.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Fellow Ravens...

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC: Open for Interaction

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

A rather curious lad aren't you?
                                        Not to mention quite inventive.
                                        You'll find your home in...
                                        Ravenclaw

Henry the Black Catx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:09 pm
When the monsters are sleeping under your bed;
They've crawled out from under and into your head!
And outside the carcass, into your skin...
And you need someone to keep it like it's said-
Your wishes into the air.
So someone listens, someone is there,
And you won't know anything about it...
Until you have to live without it.

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw │ second year │ halfblood

After the carriage ride up to the castle with her friends, and before that the claustrophobic train ride, Di was more than happy to be back in the massive Great Hall. At least there was plenty of open space and she could stretch her legs, which were practically crawling with pins and needles at this point. The Sorting was not the point of interest (or obsession) to her this year that it had been last year, when she was one of the first years in line, looking very small. Of course she clapped proudly for the new Ravenclaws, which included three girls and one boy, but she mostly found herself tuning out the hat's proclamations, instead choosing to ruminate on what had been pulling the carriages. Magic? Then why had it felt as if they were literally being moved by a beast of some sort? She could have sworn she'd heard breathing... An invisible creature, maybe? She'd have to ask around... The brunette glanced up, and happened to notice Kiley nearby, reading. She hadn't seen the other girl since Aimee's party, but they'd be spending this year as dorm mates again, she assumed, so it was only polite to say something, right? "Hello Kiley, did you have a good rest-of-the-summer?" Di asked pleasantly, figuring that if the other girl wasn't in a talkative mood, she would simply give a monosyllabic answer and go back to her book. The Ravenclaw loved to read too, but didn't think she could ever hope to get as much page turning done as her house mate. She just didn't have the time.

OOC:
The Shiny Furret

Chasing the fire for you, light in the nightmare-
Watching from high above you...
If you can make it, then the sun will rise!
It doesn't matter if you closed your eyes!
Before you wake up, I'll keep you safe tonight.
'Cause I am a warrior and I'll fight, I'll fight;
The wheels are moving behind your face.
Your arms are directing the time and the place.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:34 pm
H A Y D E N "A H N N A" A T T E R B E R R Y

First Year UnsortedMetamorphmagus

User Image

We're about to be so much closer than
                                                      you thought that we could ever be.
                                                      Well, I'm sorry to say that I gave it away.
                                                      We'll I'm empty.
                                                      You're empty.

When Ravenclaw was called out for her she squealed in excitement and hopped off the stool. The minute a house was called, her hair faded out of the red and into a lovely emerald green. The seafoam was gone for now. She was far to excited about being sorted. She sprinted to the Ravenclaw table and flopped into an empty space. She greeted the girls next to her, second years it seemed. "Hi I'm Ahnna Atterberry! Its nice to meet you!"

She's like a rock
                                                      and you keep chipping off a piece
                                                      to hold on to.
                                                      And there's gotta be,
                                                      gotta be something more than this.
                                                      In a life full of exits and entrances.

The Forgotten Weasley

The Shiny Furret

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Seventh year|Ravenclaw|17

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin walked into the Great Hall, sure that Dylan was close behind him. He wanted to make sure that he got to the Sorting fast enough so that they wouldn't be late. The carriage ride had been a good time actually, Benjamin and his best friend reminiscing on the old times when they had been young, which usually was caused by the fact that this was their last year. Benjamin himself was still a little surprised that the years had flown by so quickly, which was pointed out by Dylan. Benjamin remembered his mother saying something about relish the years because of how quick they went. And now he knew what they went. Benjamin walked over to the Ravenclaw Table, this being his last Opening Ceremony. He would never see the Sorting again, unless he came back to be a professor, which he didn't think would be a good occupation for him. He just didn't have enough patience to teach someone, which was why he respected the professors that were able to do that.

He took a seat at the table, expecting Dylan to sit by him, but he also knew that the Head boy probably should greet the first years or something. Then again, Benjamin had no idea if that was in the job description and Ravenclaws weren't exactly known for going up to people and introducing themselves.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
Deviled Dregs

Quote:

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image Location: Hogsmeade Station → Ravenclaw Table

Smiling Grace was happy just to be with a friend even if she had to share his company. “It’s good to see you too, Avian.” She said brightly. “Thanks, I’m going to need it with all the electives I’m taking.” She added when Avian wished her luck on her electives. “They’ll certainly keep me busy anyway.” She added before looking over at Sera. The Slytherin explained that she was first reserve and would be first string for at least a couple years. “I sure wish you luck on dominating the Quidditch Pitch.” Grace said brightly before getting into the carriage.

It wasn’t long before they had gotten to the great hall and Sera headed to her own table. Heading over to the Ravenclaw table she only wondered how the sorting would go. “Wonder how the sorting will go this year.” Grace pondered as she took her seat to watch the sorting. Looking from the sorting to Avian she asked. “So are you joining the music club this year?” There was a reason she was asking however she didn’t want to let on there what that was. Her sister ran the club after all, so she never attended. They had boundaries after all.

User Image

With: Fellow Ravenclaws... Avian & Sera

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC: @ mc2: Figured I'd quote you since the first part is still at the station

Lily the Rabbit

mc2
Jade Galaksylph

Well you certainly know what you want.
And I won't argue with such a mind as yours.
Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:24 pm
User Image

User Image

Fifth Year │ Slytherin │ Chaser │ Werewolf

Devonte just nodded at first when he was done explaining and she responded dryly, sighing. It felt good to at least get what he needed to say out, but he still had a slight regret for doing that, because of Lola's possible wavering opinion. He knew that, logically, her opinion had most likely not changed, but there was that small part of his brain that kept second-guessing. But maybe it would've been better if her opinion of him had changed. After all, there wouldn't be any possibility of her being in danger, or at least significantly less. He pushed those thoughts out of his head quickly and moved on.

He rubbed his forehead lightly as she spoke, looking up at her every now and again. Of course she made some good points, he just wished they didn't have to have this conversation right now. Damn mutts. "That makes me feel so much better. Thank you, Lola,'{/color] he remarked sarcastically before pausing for a moment and apologizing. "Sorry. This whole ordeal has just had me all on edge," he explained, which was putting it very, very lightly. He collected himself before continuing. "The only reason my father didn't completely disown me is because my mother wouldn't let him. So I suppose I have her to be thankful for, even if I am the equivalent of the family pet now," he said with just a hint of bitterness in the tone of his voice.

He looked up and raised an eyebrow as she brought up the law, pressing his hand against his scar under his robes. "I don't care about the law. If breaking it would've meant not having to live with this, I'd do it ten times over, maybe more." He shrugged lightly as she mentioned now having a reason to become better at potion-making, as well as being able to skip class and come in late. "It would just be nice to have that under better circumstances."

Devonte couldn't help but chuckle at the truth of her words, knowing that there were quite a few people gossiping on the fact that a pureblood elitist was dating a half-breed, but he honestly didn't care for once. The opinions of a bunch of teenagers meant very little to him. He hoped it meant little to Lola, as well. She didn't seem like the type to care what many people thought of her, anyway. "I don't want to let it out. I just knew that if we were going to keep what we have going, you needed to know. I didn't want this big secret to be dwelling over us. As for everyone else, they don't need to know. I'm glad it's not such a big deal for you, though." His smile brightened a bit and sat back as the carriage started moving.

Once they got to the Great Hall, Devonte decided to follow Lola to the Ravenclaw table. Might as well let everyone know, right? Put any rumors to rest. Besides, he didn't really want to deal with his house's table right now, and he didn't think any Ravenclaws were up to removing him from their table.

mc2

OOC:

♥ Lola Ye ♥

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:46 pm
User Image
User Image

Eira followed Alice's gaze towards Elliot and Jesse about to give both older teens a wave but saw how anxious they both looked and decided to leave their attention focused on one another. She hoped it wasn't serious. Any thought about that turned quickly to dust as she felt cool soft lips on her cheek in response to her own. She smiled sweetly at her girlfriend for her nice words and gave their still clasped hands a squeeze before her attention was taken by the sorting. It seemed like Gryffindor was getting quite a lot of new students and Ravenclaw had also gotten it's share along with Slytherin and Hufflepuff. It was so strange seeing such young faces and short statures and try to remember when that had just been a short four years ago. And five since she had first met Alice, had it really been that long ago? "Time really does fly doesn't it?" Eira murmured aloud more to herself than to her friend. She had once believed that she'd be alone at school with no friends just as she had been in primary but that hadn't even remotely been the case. She had made fast friends with Ivy, Adaline, Joel, and even later Ceri. Had she believed in a one true deity she might have offered thanks. Maybe she'll do a Yule pagan ritual in the winter like they did in the olden days.

Alice Beckstead

mc2

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games