Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:56 pm
User Image

P E T E RxxxW H Y T E

SECONDxYEAR xxxxxxRAVENCLAWxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Peter resisted the urge to roll his eyes when the kid insisted his parents were fine when his state clearly said otherwise. "Of course they are," he said, as if consoling a toddler. Was the boy anything otherwise. He failed to hold back an irritated huff when the kid started blabbering about colours and some other gibberish. On top of all that, the kid said he was an artist. To Peter, artists were nothing more than layabouts with not enough intelligence or talent to keep a job, and of course, this boy wanted to be a waste of resources like them. He leaned down and spoke as if the boy wouldn't comprehend a word he was saying (wouldn't it be nice if he did?). "I'm not heartless, so I'll tell you this bluntly. Artists are useless. They're nothing more than bums who have nothing better to do than put together garbage under the prettiness of 'art'," here Peter indicated how much he thought of that with air quotes, "and leech off of the efforts of hard-working people. There's no need to talk about this 'seeing the creativity' nonsense. You're not in year one anymore, no matter how hard you try." Peter nodded at his clothes and hair. It was better to dispel this boy's fantasies before he ended up homeless in a street corner. If his parents didn't tell him before this then Peter would.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txx Platform 9¾xxxxxw i t hxxDriskol Abrams
                                                            f e e l i n gxxannoyedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxhis uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - - -

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sick of all these people talking, sick of all this noise
                                                                  Tired of all these cameras flashing, sick of being poised
                                                                  I'm headed straight for the castle
                                                                  They wanna make me their
                                                                  queen
                                                                  And there's an old man sitting on the throne
                                                                  saying that I probably shouldn't be so mean

Rowan made her way through the crowd silently. The look on he face screamed leave me the ******** alone. Of course the only person beyond her sisters she would even tolerate being near right now was Connor. beyond that she was prone to punching and or biting anyone that tried to speak to her. That list of course included her parents who had tried to hug her goodbye and had received a snap from Ifrit's teeth (they were quick to dodge it though). She was wearing one of her classic animal hoodies, the dragon one to be specific over a pair of black leggings and sneakers. The hood was pulled up to hide her face from the people around her, leaving only her grumpy frown to warn people away.

After being dragged from the book store for her atitude, her mother had taken her home and proceeded to yell at her for her "disobedience". When Rowan had continued her sassy attitude and protection of Connor, she had received a sharp slap to the face... and a black eye along with it. Her face still hurt bit, but a week had passed and the bruise was healing fine. Just a slight yellowing in most areas with a little purple near her actual eye.. and it was still a little swollen. Definitely far less noticeable than it had been a week ago. Thankfully Connor would never see the black eye and so if no one mentioned it he would never have to know or feel guilty. After all it wasn't even really his fault. She was the one that had talked back to her mum after all.

She spotted Connor when she happened to glance up and quickly made her way towards him. On the way she was accosted by some little first year asking something or other, but a glare from her and a chorus of hisses from the 3 snakes in her pockets and the large one wrapped around her waist under her shirt was enough to scare the child off. She just made a few hissing noises to let Connor know she was behind him before saying, "Come on we're getting a compartment." She was too grouchy to be polite and ask him to join her, and instead commanded him. Even though she was happy to see him, she was sure her grumpiness still wore off in her tone of voice.

I'm headed straight for the castle
                                                                  They've got the kingdom locked up
                                                                  And there's an
                                                                  old man sitting on the throne
                                                                  saying I should
                                                                  probably keep my pretty mouth shut
                                                                  Oh, all of these
                                                                  minutes passing, sick of feeling used
                                                                  If you wanna break these walls down, you're gonna get bruised

Miss GryffindorK

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ⓤⓝⓢⓞⓡⓣⓔⓓ Ⓕⓘⓡⓢⓣ Ⓨⓔⓐⓡ

Dris looked a bit confused when the other kid started talking like he were talking to a toddler. Dris was young, but he was by no means a little kid anymore! He adjusted his stance, trying to make himself look a bit older. When the boy acted like it was a favor by telling Dris he was going to say something nicely, the younger boy looked curious, only for the expression to fall. Did he really believe artists were useless? When he then called is garbage and said Dris would grow up to mooch off people that worked hard, tears lined the boy's lashes. "T-that's not true! There are a lot of jobs that involve a good art skill! And... and also I'm not making garbage! I'm a painter, see? And so I don't make stuff out of garbage! I just paint what my ears tell me!" He sniffled, wiping his eyes. His dads had told him he was a good artist and that he could do anything if he worked super hard. He worked every single day on his art, though some days it wasn't able to be helped. When things got too loud, he always painted. What was he supposed to do if he couldn't paint? And what if this kid was right and he'd end up a bum?! He didn't want to be a bum!!! With another wipe at his eyes, Dris looked at the boy, his lower lip quivering.

oyehh

Iɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴄᴀɴ ʙʟᴏᴏᴍ
Iɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪᴛ's ɴɪɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀɴᴏᴏɴ
Aɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ
Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴇᴇʟ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ɴɪɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀɴᴏᴏɴ
Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴢᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ
Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ sᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏ
Wнeɴ ιт'ѕ ɴιɴe ιɴ тнe αғтerɴooɴ

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:43 pm
User Image
                                              Yeah, it's been a ride
                                              I guess I had to, go to that place, to get to this one
                                              Now some of you, might still be in that place
                                              If you're trying to get out, just follow me
                                              I'll get you there

User Image
                                              ════════════════════════

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon walked through the barrier and immediately steered himself away from Michael and Brandon to go put his trunk away. As usual, he just wanted to find a nice quiet compartment to relax in. Unlike usual, he wasn't sure if he wanted to spend the entire train ride by himself. Which was an odd feeling, to be sure. Every other time he could recall, he had sought out solitude and enjoyed the silence it brought. Now, he didn't think he'd actually mind meeting with someone to spend the train ride with. Maybe not a whole bunch of people. He wasn't stupid and did realize his temper was likely to explode with more people around. Just one, maybe two, if they didn't grate on his nerves too much. He put his trunk up on the train and then turned and looked around, wondering where Colin, Caty, Aimee, or heck, anyone was. Self-imposed isolation was nice, but he wasn't as angry as he used to be, not really.

He might have ventured back to his parents' house. And he might have decided to talk to them. Talk being a loose term, that is. Sure, his mum had ended up slapping him, and his dad had told him never to come again, but it was closure of a sort. He didn't think Niall had meant for that to happen, but it did. Either way, he couldn't help but think that it was probably the most satisfying thing in the world to him. Screaming at them for everything might have broken his mum's heart, and might have caused his dad more stress than necessary, but Leon was about done. They had decided that their kids were freaks, and Leon was about done with thinking he was a freak for something he had no control over. He didn't pick this, Jer hadn't, Wallis certainly never did, and Leon highly doubted that Mal had ever asked for it. It was like they were being punished for being blond, or being outspoken. He kinda wished that Joi had been able to see it, since he was certain that she would have been grinning as widely as she could at the scene and dragging him out for a drink later. Besides, while he might have screamed, he'd never really lost his temper, so that was a step in the right direction, right?

════════════════════════

Thinking: Should I try ta find a compartmen' now, or do I jus' see if I really wanna rabbi' wiff someone?
                                              OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And I just can't keep living this way
                                              So starting today, I'm breaking out of this cage
                                              I'm standing up, I'ma face my demons
                                              I'm manning up, I'ma hold my ground
                                              I've had enough, now I'm so fed up
                                              Time to put my life back together right now!

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ƭнιя∂ Ƴєαя Rανєηcℓαω
Sα∂ιє

Connor was standing... somewhere. He could feel new people around, but he wasn't really sure who they were. He sighed again, reaching over to pat Sadie atop the head. It wasn't until he heard someone stomp over, then hiss at him that he perked up. It was Rowan, he was sure.... though her voice sounded angry. Oh lord, was she mad at him?! He bit his bottom lip, doing his best to follow the girl. She was walking off, and he needed an excuse to stall. "Wait, Rowan, please.... I'm sorry!" He sped up his pace, walking beside the girl. With a bit more zip than he's used to, he reached out and grabbed the Slytherin's wrist gently. "Ro, did you get in trouble because of me? Please, if you're in trouble, please tell me. I know I'm not... your mum's favorite, apparently, but I do hope I might be one of yours! I really don't want you to be upset!" He frowned, feeling his cheeks warm up. He didn't like that his dear friend was upset! "Rowan, I'd like to hear your happy tones, so tell me anything I might do to make you smile." He paused, half hoping that she wouldn't get mad and storm away. He sighed quietly, wanting things to be resolved. It wasn't right to have her so angry, and worse that it was his fault.

Devlyn Maycry

Sᴏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ 'ᴇᴍ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪғᴇ ғᴏʀ ɢʀᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ
Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ᴛᴏ ʀᴜʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
Wʜᴇɴ ʟɪғᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ ʜᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ
Lɪɢʜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴏᴡ 'ᴇᴍ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ
Cᴀᴜsᴇ ʙᴀʙʏ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀ ғɪʀᴇᴡᴏʀᴋ
Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ, sʜᴏᴡ 'ᴇᴍ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ
Mᴀᴋᴇ 'ᴇᴍ ɢᴏ "Oʜ, ᴏʜ, ᴏʜ"
As ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴏᴛ ᴀᴄʀᴏss ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ-ʏ-ʏ

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:05 pm
It's not my problem if you don't see what I see
And I do not give a damn if you don't believe
My problem is my problem
That I never am happy
It's my problem, it's my problem
That I never will succeed
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

мυɢɢℓєвσяиє тαкєи υиcσиғιиє∂

Gia arrived at the platform far earlier than she would've liked but the twins had woken even earlier and wouldn't be put back down to sleep and all the ruckus that ensued would have woken bloody Hades himself. So she had decided to use her new handy dandy apparition license and apparate to London catching a quick bite to eat at a nearby cafe before making her way to the Platform. She hadn't seen the point of apparating directly onto the platform because in her mind she'd be that one that accidentally landed on some first years new owl or cat and she didn't want to add that to her already lengthy list of actions to explain to St. Peter at the pearly gates. She rammed her trolley through the barrier avoiding the very familiar stance of new families of first years as she began her usual search for her friends. More Carver than Lori now since the other girl had been made Head Girl she'd have a lot more free time before she came back to their compartment. Hopefully without Zeph because then his two knights of the round table would follow in kind.

She found a spot that would give her a good visual and relaxed there unknowingly placing her beside a small collision. When it happened she just raised an eye at the one boy who was ranting about blind people while also being curious to if that were really paint she was seeing in the blonde kid's hair. Weird. Gia tried not to eavesdrop because it wasn't any of her business what those two boys were saying and honestly, if it did become confrontational than either one would have to learn to grow thick skin and great vocabulary. Still though, a few random lines filtered into her ears and a slight sneer came onto her face as the older kid (she begrudgingly got a better look and noticed the ranting kid was actually a Ravenclaw, dear Lord) basically told the painted one that being an artist was a useless profession for layabouts and bums. Again she waited for the blonde kid, she was going to assume a first year but really he looked even younger if she were honest, seemed to try and put up a decent fight, but then she heard the sniffle. Ugh, she hated the sniffle. It always turned into tears and God the only thing she hated worse than seeing someone cry was hearing someone cry. Especially kids. It was a wonder she lasted so long around her sisters. Gia lasted about thirty seconds murmuring silently to herself to keep her nose out of it, the kid would be fine, someone else probably a friend would butt in and take care of it, but then she saw him wipe his eyes out the corner of her own and...dammit was that a quiver? Sonofabitch, Carver was going to be so pissed off.

"Alright, I've heard enough so I'm going to stop it now before your face literally eats away at your rectum so that you're spewing s**t forever. Kid," she turned completely towards the blonde ignoring the Ravenclaw for the moment, "Normally I'd say to tell him to choke on a priest's Johnson but I can tell you have a tad more delicate sensibilities. So just ignore him and whatever crap he just told you and go find you're friends, you look like you've got a couple, and completely block this from your mind because at the end of the day you know what you do is art and he's just some kid who's parents probably never told him he was special or worse, always told him he was special so now he thinks he's the biggest turd in the bowl when in actuality the bowl gets flushed every day and he's too small and is just stuck underneath the rim. So go on, get, find a friend, eat some chocolate, and for the love of God get a thesaurus so you can do this on your own some day." Gia actually allowed herself to give the kid a short pat on the shoulder before going back to her things desperately wishing and hoping one of her friends would arrive before someone noticed what she just did. With her luck it'd be Gautreaux and she'd never hear the end of it.

Miss GryffindorK

oyehh

Wearing △Where ~Platform △With ~Idiots △What ~Apparently butting my nose in △OOC ~
Are you satisfied with an average life?
Do I need to lie to make my way in life?
High achiever don't you see
Baby, nothing comes for free
They say I am a control freak
Driven a greed to succeed

Nobody can stop me

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:10 pm
User Image
Julius Devereux
First Year Unsorted
Family Heir

After thanking his aunt Julius headed off with his luggage. He looked to his owl as he thought about what the first letter he’d write would be. Informing his parents he was in Slytherin sounded about right. He didn’t see himself anywhere else. He wasn’t his cousin and he wasn’t puff material. He might be able to pass as an eagle but he doubted it. He was like the rest of his family, the ones that didn’t divert from the family line. That’s why he was heir now wasn’t it? No, he was heir because his cousin screwed up.

Pushing all that aside Julius observed the platform. He needed to make sure the people he associated with were the right ones. That he didn’t disgrace his family more so then his own cousin did. Richard was in Gryffindor a disgrace simply by being. He was not. He still had a reputation to uphold. It was either that or his father would have his head.

(Next post Hogwarts Express)

With : No one...

Attire : Casual (if you can call it that)

OCC : Open for interaction...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:17 pm
User Image
                                              The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting
                                              Could it be that we have been this way before
                                              I know you don't think that I am trying
                                              I know you're wearing thin down to the core

User Image
                                              ════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys stepped onto the platform, already scanning the crowd to see if he could spot certain people around. First and foremost was Gid, but he also figured he could find Jazzy and that would lead him to Gid. He was steadfastly avoiding the stares of his ex-boyfriends, that was for sure. There was also Savannah, who he hadn't heard much from over the summer, and he hoped that she was alright. He didn't know what was going on with her, and he hoped it wasn't anything bad.

Thankfully he spotted Gid over near the train and pushed his trolley forward after waving to his da and sister, knowing there wasn't much sneaking around he could do. Tessa was trotting with him, and Rhys cast a look down at the boxer, his lip between his teeth as he considered his best friend in the world. She was getting older, and he didn't know how he'd react when she finally passed away. It was something he didn't want to think about, to be honest, but the truth was there.

When he finally got to Gid, he realized he had thoroughly depressed himself (way to go Rhys) and attempted to shake off the feeling of melancholy he was feeling to flash Gid a smile.
                                              "Hey. You need any help with your trunk or..." He was already in the process of loading his own trunk on the train and looked around to see if he could spot Gid's.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Okay, I should get my mind off that...
                                              Taken By: Gideon Reid
                                              OOC:

This is not what I intended
                                              I always swore to you I'd never fall apart
                                              You always thought that I was stronger
                                              I may have failed
                                              But I have loved you from the start

MissGryffindorK

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Slytherin Lord

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:25 pm
Anna Adair
Future Hogwarts Student

Anna Raced onto the platform with her luggage, she wasn't even paying attention to where she was going and almost fell onto the tracks. when she caught herself, she blushed and hoped nobody saw. "That was close". She sighed out of relief. She walked away from the tracks towards a bench. She lost track of her mum and dad on the way to the platform. This had not been her finest day. As she sat on the bench, she realized she has no friends but she would not let that stop her. She kicked her feet wondering how she would even make it through her first year. Instantly she felt a complete 180 from being excited to nervous.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sιхтн YeαrGryғғιɴdorCнαѕer
PreғecтαɴdCαpтαιɴ

Gid was watching the crowd, trying to look over people to try and find one of his friends. It was at that particular moment that he wished he could stand on tiptoes. Normally he'd lift himself with his crutches, but with Scoots' additional weight, he didn't want to chance falling over. He clicked his tongue, glancing around. He walked a little further along the train, hoping someone would walk along. After a minute or two, Rhys walked over, causing Gideon to adopt his usual goofy smile. Rhys asked if he needed help with his trunk, and the teen blushed a bit. "Hey yourself. I was looking for you. Um... yea, I probably do need some help. It was really heavy, so I kinda... left it over there by the train. I couldn't carry it any longer!" He guffawed, smiling happily. It was really nice to get to spend time with Rhys. Scoots peeked up out of her carrier to yip at the other dog, before settling back down to watch the area around her.

Diamond Wales

Wʜʏ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴄʟᴏsᴇʀ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ, ʏᴇᴀʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
I ʙʀᴜsʜ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄʀᴏss ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴋɴᴇᴇ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ sʟᴏᴡ
I’ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴀɴ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ sʜᴏᴡ
Yᴏᴜ ɪɴᴛᴇʀʀᴜᴘᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ sᴏ ᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ
Hᴏʟᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ, ᴘᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴀ sʜᴏᴡ
Sᴛɪʟʟ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ I’ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
Yᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ I’ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs I ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ
Mʏ ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ's ʜᴏᴛ

Sɧσųℓđ I ŧεℓℓ γσų ŋσщ ŧɧąŧ I'ɱ ïŋ ℓσ√ε щïŧɧ γσų?

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:47 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 𝔊𝔞𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔱 𝔉𝔢𝔩𝔡𝔰𝔭𝔞𝔯 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔯 x
Pureblood Second Year Slytherin xxxxx

< Year 2035-36 >
                                                      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝙳𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚊𝚍
                                                      𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚏𝚕𝚎𝚠 𝚋𝚢, 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚐𝚘!
                                                      𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚔 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚞𝚙𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚋
                                                      𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚎, 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚔𝚎?

± : . : ± : : ± : . : ±

Garnet immediately turned his head as he heard a voice he already memorized by heart, which just made him smile abit. As much as he was sometimes irritated over Richard's happy aura, the young Slytherin was still glad that he was still there for him. He just sighed and gave the redhead a tired smile and nodded, "Hey, Richard." He greeted, seemingly not even bothered to call him by whatever nickname he was using. Well, Garnet knew that he didn't like the nickname 'Richie' so he just resorted to calling him 'Richard'. Besides, it was just two syllables, not a big deal. Grandmor Ester gave the young Gryffindor a nod and greeted him, "Hello, dear. how is your day? " Well, the amount of courtesy was just so real that it was probably a common thing in the family, but at least Ester was being sincere about it- After all she appreciated someone being nice to her dear grandson. Esmeralda, on the other hand, gave Richard a shy wave and a sheepish smile but she didn't bother saying anything. No real shock, she was just always like that.

When being asked if he was even ready to start a new year, he shrugged. But the Slytherin contemplated that maybe this year would go better compared to his first year. Well it wasn't like his first year was bad, it was just that he had struggled trying to adjust over the fact that he was in a school with so many strangers save for his yearmates. "I dunno, I think I'll be fine with this. Just had to unload the luggage..." He told his bestfriend, sounding uncertain. Feeling the slight awkwardness between them, which was probably just him to begin with, he looked down to his feet. "Though, we could always try to sit in the compartment together- maybe with some of our friends if we actually find them?" He said in a way that he trying to be optimistic himself; after all, he couldn't just let whatever came to him drag him rock-bottom... Hopefully.

± : . : ± : : ± : . : ±

𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞
                                                      𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚎?
                                                      𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚐𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚢, 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚢
                                                      𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗
                                                      𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚞𝚙𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍, 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚛𝚝
                                                      𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚗𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                      𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 [Grandma Ester, Esmeralda] 𝚊𝚝 [the train station]

𝔖𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔩𝔢 𝔄𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔯𝔢 𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔢 𝔖𝔬𝔫𝔤

< Out.Of.Character >
                                                      Open for interaction

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:39 am
User Image User Image
Fianna Grey xxxxxxxxxxxxx Hannah Grey
Gryffindor Fourth Year xxxxxxxxxxxx Hufflepuff Sixth Year

Hannah was almost grateful to be away from her parents finally. She'd had a really nice summer, now she was out from under the looming threat of OWLs, and even gotten away with barely cracking open a book after her grades arrived. She'd surprised herself with how well she'd done, and horrified her parents when they discovered how she'd trimmed back her mass of classes. She'd still be busy at school, of course, but she made her life so much easier by deleting the classes which caused her so much grief and annoyance. Hannah had promised herself she wouldn't become stressed out as her cousin was last year, and be overburdened to the point of illness and exhaustion.

This was also the first year she would be without her older cousin there to help her with her studies, ready with advice and her study guides, and Hannah was told by her folks that she needed to watch out for her older sister now that she was the elder of the two of them. They'd been Linny's responsibility all these years, and she was off being an adult, so now that fell to her. She was beginning to understand why her cousin had felt the way she did some days about being saddled with things like tutoring both of them while she had her own work to do as well. However, unlike Linny, she promised the family the two of them would come home for the holidays, no matter what their class-load was like.

The sixteen year old Hufflepuff was dressed in a stretchy black short skirt and a cute short-sleeved white blouse, and pair of strappy black leather shoes with three-inch heels. She refused to go so far as to don either her school jacket with the prefect badge or her House tie, that could wait until just before the Prefect meeting, so far as she was concerned. She dragged along her dolly with her school trunk (only one, thank you) with the case for her broomstick strapped across the top. She also had a book bag slung across one shoulder, and Evan, her cat, was curled up inside of it.

Along side of her, Fianna was bouncing along, as usual. Wearing her long red hair in a single braid draped over her shoulder, the fourteen year old lioness was attired in a red plaid skirt, white blouse, and a black vest which had her House badge sewn onto it. As much as she enjoyed her summer, she was ready for school to start and see her friends. The younger sister was also dragging her school trunk and broomstick case along, while her cat, Daniel J. Tiger, was peering out of her book bag, watching what was going on around them.

After getting their trunks passed off to be loaded aboard the train, the two Grey sisters went off to look for friends to take the ride north with.

OOC: Open for Interaction

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:48 am
You spread your rusty fingers across the ledge.
You get your coat and peer down over the edge.
You watch the city move and breathe and migrate.
You're not a part of it, you're broken now like us.
I turn and brush the birds from off my shoulders,
And cross sidewalks with an earful of white noise.

𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓃
𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓉
𝓎𝒶𝓍𝓁𝑒𝓎

THIRD YEAR │ PUREBLOOD │ RAVENCLAW

Tiernan was a bit miffed, because she had hoped to get a compartment with her sisters this year, and now Rowan was slinking off with Connor, likely so they could flirt in some dimly lit compartment. Honestly, the nerve. It was hard not to feel left out when she was the only one not in Slytherin- never mind the fact that Darian seemed to have jumped ship to Gryffindor. She sat down on a bench rather primly, basket in her lap. Emily poked her head out, hissed in distaste, and retreated. "I know, it's very noisy, and it smells awful," Tiernan murmured in consolation. She ought to just get on the train now, but then how would anyone ever find her? She didn't mind being alone, but not for such a long ride. Keeping an eye out for Darian, or any of her friends, she hummed thoughtfully to herself, kicking her stockinged legs.

OOC:
Username

You sit up on your perch for the rest of the night.
You watch the moon and hope the damn thing crumbles.
You count the stars reflecting in the windows,
And then you realize just how minimal you are.
I stop and watch the airplanes leave the city
And I silently wish I was on one.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:35 am
The Bailey Family...

Logan/////////////////Claire////////////////Emma////////
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Store Manager//////Mother & Wife/////////Hufflepuff/////

“So this is how you get to school.” Logan commented, he shouldn’t have been surprised it was a train station. Then again he did just go through a wall which apparently was an invisible barrier. He didn’t get it anymore then the common muggle, but he was trying to be optimistic. “Yeah, it is. I won’t get to school until night fall though.” Emma replied. The fact that it took all day made her some days wish she could just apparate to Hogsmeade with her uncle. Then she could just hang with him all day until the sorting feast. But then she wouldn’t get to catch up with her friends before school kicked into high gear.

Hearing her name being called, Emma heard the voice before getting pulled into a hug. “Annie!” She said brightly. “Thanks,” An instant blush appearing on her face at her friend calling her hot. Even if she believed it was true she certainly wasn’t used to hearing it. “You can borrow them if you want.” She told her trying to push the flush feeling aside. That’s when she remembered her parents… ‘Oh god… my parents…’ She thought. Emma knew her friends all knew them as terrible and now they were here and… The Hufflepuff didn’t know if she could handle it.

As Annie introduced herself, Emma composed herself before giving her parents a smile. “Annie, these are my parents.” She told her. “Annie’s a friend of mine from school.” She said glancing from them to her friend. “Hello Annie, it’s a pleasure to meet you.” Claire said with a big smile. It was the first time she had been around her daughter long enough to meet any of her friends. Usually Emma would run off faster than they could get the chance. “Yes, it’s nice to meet a friend of our daughter.” Logan said trying to sound sure of himself. They were only kids after all what was the worst that could happen?

“Anyways, we should probably get going. Right, Annie?” Emma said looking to her friend.

Stats'

Logan: Worried... Facing my fears / Trying to make a change...
Claire: Happy
Emma: Surprised!

Who we're with: Each other... Annie
OOC: Open for interaction...

EmrysStorm

((Outfits in pictures))

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:33 pm
User Image

╔═══════════════════╗
Brianna Kaylie Overton
Unsorted - Eleven - First Year - Muggleborn
╚═══════════════════╝

Brianna watched Connor as Sadie led him through the brick wall. It was her turn next. Although she had been hesitant, the blonde quickly made her way through the barrier – she was supposed to move fast, wasn’t she? Upon arriving on the other side, brown eyes peered up at the scarlet train. It looked even shinier than she thought it would. Moving out of the way, Brianna waited for Colton to appear. Not only did he promise he’d stick with her on their first day, but Connor seemed to have disappeared into the crowd somewhere before she even made it through. How rude of him to ditch them like that. It probably had something to do with that girl that talked to snakes; Colton did mention that he has a huge crush on her.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I've got a feeling you could use a little smile, hoping you could stay there for just a little while.
Makin' a lot of noise up there, throw your hands up in the air.

Miss GryffindorK

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games