Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:04 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony bounced along beside Loki, absorbing as much as he could as he walked. It was strange to think that the Vikings, who lived in little wooden and stone houses, whose greatest building advancement was there long boats, worshiped a race who built such grand halls. Taking a deep breath, he wondered over the atmosphere, deciding to run a few tests before he went to bed that night. “For all the space in this palace, it feels like there should be a lot more people running around…..I guess that’s just the curse of living on a planet with so many other humans.” He said lightly. He knew that other species out there probably weren’t even close to rivaling the numbers of humanity

Frigga listened, brow arching curiously as her son spoke. Taking a slow breath at his request, Frigga was silent for a moment as she thought. “That certainly is an interesting idea….and very kind and well thought out on your behalf Thor.” She said slowly. “I would venture to agree with you in this should I manage to obtain the throne…..but opening relations with Jotun again is a very tricky business. After so many years of tension, after the actions of Odin, yourself, and then Loki…..it will take time and caution to even begin proper communication with them again. And even more so with me leading this. They feared and respected Odin, for all their hate of him. I am a woman, a woman who sat back and allowed her husband and children to run about without any rebuke. They will not have the same respect for me and my rulings.” She said slowly. Despite loving peace and quiet, Frigga really was a brilliant political player when she put her mind to it, one of the traits that had originally caught Odin’s attention.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:44 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled as he watched Tony bounce along beside him taking in everything around him with wonder. He was much the same way Loki had been on Midgard when he had first arrived without his magic. He still looked at many things with the wonder he saw on Tony's face. It pleased him to know that they could amaze each other with things in the realms they had grown. "There are quite a few people around they just know how to remain unseen." Loki stated when Tony commented on seeing no one around. "Servants are quite good at remaining out of the way." Loki stated.

Thor listened as his mother spoke once more praising his idea. "The tension came because of father and Laufey. Loki killed Laufey leaving his brother's to rule the realm. I believe we can ease the tension and their lack of respect of you if you can convince Loki to give you the Casket. If you can get the Casket you can start negotiations on good terms by returning it to them." Thor stated. He had thought of many things concerning this but he had also gone to Jotunhiem at one point. "Mother, I went to Jotunhiem recently after the Bifrost was repaired. I have spoken to Loki's other brothers, they were surprised to hear he was alive and wish to meet him. I think now may be the best time whilst my brother is trapped in his Jotun form, that way they can see this is no lie." Thor continued.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony tilted his head at Loki’s words. “That almost sounds ominous.” He replied, not used to the idea of people having to hide away. Even when he’d lived in a house with butlers and maids they didn’t hide away. Sure, they didn’t talk to others much, but they were obviously there. “Is all of this stone and metal from Asgard? Or did you bring some of it from these other realms?”

Frigga gave a small nod. Returning the Casket would improve relations a good bit, and if they were no longer after Asgard’s blood, then there wouldn’t be too much concern of another war. Frowning slightly when Thor said he’d gone to Jotunheim, she met his eyes. “Thor….you went to Jotunheim by yourself? Laufey or not, that is a dangerous thing.” She said seriously. It wasn’t a fear of the Frost Giants, but a fear of their reaction to Thor that drove her concern. Taking a breath, she smoothed a hand over her hair as she looked out the window. “If you feel that this is a wise decision. I will trust you. And so that you may learn and the peace will stretch into your rule, You will sit with me and be present during meetings regarding new treaties and agreements…..let this build your legacy. And you will have to accompany when we broach this topic with Loki. You spoke to his brothers, you would be better at calming his nerves than I am.”

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:54 pm
MDaylus

Loki shook his head. "It works well, especially when there are less than favorable people around. Servants can hear things that others can not." Loki continued. "Most of it comes from Asgard. There are some parts that do come from trades with other realms. Certain jewels and carvings."

Thor smiled at his mother as she scolded him. He knew she would but he had gained permission from the Jotuns before he had passed into their realm, he had known he would be safe. "I had permission mother, I was safe." Thor assured. He nodded when she asked if he felt it was a wise decision. "As you wish mother." Thor stated when she told him that he would sit with her in the meetings. "Loki will not be pleased. I was thinking perhaps we should bring his brothers with us to obtain the Casket." Thor suggested. This was the part of his plan he was not looking forward to, knowing Loki would not be pleased in the least and possibly quite hostile.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:17 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony glanced curiously at his lover when he spoke. "Sounds like you've used the servants' abilities to your advantage at some point." He said lightly, not accusing him of anything, just making an observation. When Loki admitted that a few things had come from elsewhere, Tony's curiosity only increased. Looking over everything with a more critical eye, he tried to spot what might not be Asgardian. "Is trade between the worlds common? Is it only for certain items, or everything?" He asked quickly.

Frigga nodded in agreement that Loki would not be pleased. She knew her presence wouldn't be enough to curb his anger in these matters. When he suggested that Loki's other brothers come along, Frigga's lips thinned, clearly uncomfortable with the thought. Would it help? Or would it only make Loki's anger all the greater? And what about Tony's presence? The human would surely be there, and though hr did much to calm and center her son, he could also be a spark to a pile of kindling when he wanted to be? And the human loved Loki and accepted him, but he'd never truly dealt with beings that didn't look human and he had no connection to. "You spoke with these Jotuns....do you feel them trustworthy enough to do that? They will be in Asgard's palace and not only dealing with us and Loki, but with that Anthony Stark. If anything should go wrong and even one person involved got hurt, it could mean war again."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:14 pm
MDaylus

Loki grinned when Tony stated that it sounded like he had used the servants skills before. "Of course I have, what kind of god of mischief would I be if I did not." Loki grinned. "It used to be far more common place but not so much anymore." Loki sighed. He had enjoyed the other realms coming to Asgard when he was a child. It was because of that that he had grown to love knowledge so much.

Thor nodded when asked if he had spoken with Loki's brothers. "I feel that they are trustworthy. They did not know of Loki and wish to meet him. Laufey told them that father had killed their brother. Knowing that is not so they wish to rekindle lost family ties. They have sworn not to try and take him from us nor cause him harm." Thor replied. "We can advise them of Loki and tony's tempers and perhaps inform Tony himself to help with that."

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

"What kind indeed." Tony chuckled. Tilting his head at Loki's comment on trade, Tony frowned. "Perhaps it will pick up again with the help of Thor and your mother....and then you'll have to bring me back to see everything." He said lightly. He knee that Loki didn't really have the desire to be here anymore, but he hoped Frigga would manage to make this place something like a home for Loki again.

Frigga watched Thor closely, trying to make sure that he truly meant what he said with no reservations. When she was satisfied, she gave a little nod and leaned back. "We will definitely have to caution them. And perhaps it would be wise to speak with Tony as well. For all of his brashness, he does seem to have a relatively level head with Loki." She said slowly.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:36 pm
MDaylus

"I should hope so. Ithas been quite a long time since trade has flourished in Asgard. I wish it would once more. Perhaps even Midgard might join in this time." Loki smiled. He had no doubt that he would bring Tony to Asgard again if his mother took over. He was sure he would be far more welcome under his mother's or even Thor's rule.

"I have noticed that Tony keeps Loki well grounded in his anger. He helps Loki see things past his anger and think it through far more. I believe Loki does the same for him in some cases. They are quite good for each other." Thor stated. "When shall I call Jotunhiem's kings to come. I was hoping to do so before Loki figured out how to hide himself and I have no doubt he is well on his way to doing so." Thor stated.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:22 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony couldn’t repress the chuckle that came from the idea of Earth joining in some sort of interplanetary trade. “Maybe one day, but I wouldn’t count on it too soon. Earth is a little too big, too diverse to handle that well. There would be arguing over who got to participate and when, what should and shouldn’t be bought and sold, medical, political, social, economic concerns.” He said, shaking his head. “Even though we have the shortest lives out there, it takes a very, very long time for significant change on Earth, generations. Perhaps not so long for Asgardians and such, but still.”

Frigga nodded her agreement with Thor. She saw the same in her son and his lover. When questioned about when to bring the Jotuns, she thought for a moment. “Tomorrow evening if possible. I doubt Loki will be in his current form for more than a day or two, I have already given him the means to make something to try and hide it, and I am certain Tony will not be slow about building the device. We can say that it is a private family dinner. For the two of us, Loki, Tony, and Jane if you think she would like to and should come. If the two should ever marry, she will be sister in law to Loki and they should begin to try and be cordial if nothing else. And she has the possibility of being queen beside you and she should begin to learn a little of the universe she is finally stepping into.” She said slowly. She loved Jane, she truly did, but she was much like Tony, by no fault of their own. Sheltered and unaware of things they were entangling themselves in with being in relationships with Asgardian princes. They both needed to learn. And she was well aware of the coldness that was still between them. They weren’t antagonistic, but there were certainly no pleasantries between them.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:00 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony curiously when the man chuckled. He nodded however at the explanation of Midgard being too big and too diverse. "Perhaps then the trade should be held on Midgard. One in each diverse area." Loki suggested. He shook his head at the thought of changes not taking so long for Asgard. "That is not quite true, sometimes I think it takes longer for Asgard to start making changes. While those changes may happen quickly when they do the wait for them is nearly as long if not longer than Midgard's." Loki stated as they finally came upon the blacksmith's area.

"I am sure they will come whenever we ask them to. Perhaps even tonight if I were to contact them now." Thor stated when his mother stated that they could have them over the next evening if it was possible for them. He nodded hearing that Loki would only remain in this form for a day or two with the resources their mother had provided. "Jane would be quite happy to attend, perhaps Dr. Banner might be permitted as well." he suggested. "I fear the discontent between Loki and Jane is primarily my fault. Lady Sif and Fandral were not kind in words to my brother and I never stood for him. However when he called her the same I stood as quickly as one might. I fear Loki takes whatever anger he had towards me out a bit on her and she in turn grows angry at him because of it." Thor sighed.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:01 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony tilted his head at Loki’s response, nodding slightly, but giving a shrug. “At least you’re generally still alive when the change does come however.” He pointed out. Seeing the blacksmith’s, he got an extra little bounce in his step. There was a moment when the smell of the place finally hit him, the overwhelming stench of heat, metal, smoke, and char, sent his mind spinning back to the cave, back to being forced to build as he clung to life with only a car battery serving as life support. Fear shot through him as his heart skipped a beat, but just as soon as the emotion had come, Tony pushed it away. He liked this. He liked making metal bend and creating things others could only picture. He liked the exertion and the art of it, he wasn’t going to let a bad memory, no matter how horrible take that. Setting his jaw a little, he looked around. There was one or two others in the area, working on pieces of metal or helping with billows and other needed implements.

Frigga looked to Thor with a bit of surprise at the idea that Loki’s brothers would come so quickly. “Do you think it better for them to come tonight?” she asked slowly, honestly wondering if that was Thor’s opinion. She nodded at the idea of Dr. Banner joining them. He seemed to be another that help good influence of over Loki, Tony as well. Though she’d never seen him demand anything or be blunt unless there was a medical emergency, she’d seen how the men had deferred to him a few times, despite both of them being older and more experienced than him. “What you say about their relationship is true, but I think there are many other factors playing into it as well. Loki did almost harm her and her friends….and Midgard’s legends of us are not very kind to Loki either. And there is a distinct personality and thought difference between them. I imagine if Tony and Loki had not found attraction in one another, then their relationship would be much the same as Loki and Jane’s. Midgardians have always had problems with seeing magic in a good light, even their own. Jane’s love for you and the fact that you have no strong magic skill of your own has kept you from dealing with that conflict. I have heard that Tony and Loki haven’t always seen eye to eye on it, and know that Tony still has problems with the thought for all his love of Loki. Jane has no love of Loki, so she does not see a reason to reconcile the difference now.”

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:58 pm
MDaylus

Loki shrugged when the man said that he was still alive when the change was finally made in Asgard. Looking to the man when he felt Tony's fear shoot through the man along the bond. "Tony?" Loki questioned softly stepping forward. When the man seemed to shake the fear away Loki relaxed and looked to the blacksmith's area. He noted the people within it and looked to Skadi who gave a slight bow of his head before moving forward to speak with the man in charge. The head blacksmith looked in Loki and Tony's direction once before nodding. "We will be allowed to work down here." Loki translated.

"Perhaps, knowing my brother he is not comfortable as he is and will most likely not rest until he is. It is merely a matter of whether Tony will allow him to run himself to the edge. However I will wait for as long as you think needed." Thor stated. Nodding when his mother reminded him of how Loki had nearly hurt Jane and her friends when he had been banished to Midgard. He knew that the old legends were not kind to Loki but he wondered how much Jane believed them. "Perhaps we should sit them down so they might talk as Tony did for Loki and myself. They might find a way to resolve their differences that way." Thor suggested.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:16 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony felt Loki’s concern and heard his name called, but he didn’t respond right away. ‘It’s nothing Lo…..the smell just brings back some bad memories at times.’ He explained gently through the bond, not willing to share such things in the open. Glancing at his lover, he gave him a small smile, showing that he was okay. Watching Skadi go off to speak with one of the men, he guessed that it had to be the head blacksmith, and had his suspicion confirmed by Loki’s words. Smiling, he led Loki over to emptier side of the area. After a moment’s thoughts, he pulled off his button up shirt to leave him in his undershirt and he slowly took off the bracelets that summoned his suit, pressing them into Loki’s hands to keep safe as the god found some place comfortable to wait. Moving around for a moment to acquaint himself with the lay out of the work space, he finally when to look at the metals available to him, there were several he didn’t recognize and he curiously examined them, even pocketing a small piece of one before he pulled out plain iron. Easy enough to work with and something that he actually knew how to handle.

Frigga thought over Thor’s words. He was right. Loki would push to get back to some form he preferred, and Tony could enable him, knowing how uncomfortable Loki was and the general tension in Asgard at the moment. “Very well…..see if they will come tonight….but make sure it is convenient for them. We should not start things of with both parties involved more angry than needed.” She said slowly. Smiling at Thor’s suggestion of making Jane and Loki talk, she had to stop herself from chuckling. How her boy had grown to be deciding that talking was the best course of action. “I think that would be very wise, but perhaps after your return to Midgard. I am sure both Loki and Jane are more comfortable there at the moment….and I would not wish to risk unfriendly ears overhearing that conversation and twisting in the future.” She said gently. She truly wanted her children and their lovers to all get along. One day, the four of them would have to be a family and some peace and understanding was needed then.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:58 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded to the man when Tony assured him that it was nothing and that the smell had just brought back bad memories. He wondered what sort of memories had been brought up but didn't ask. Watching his lover as he moved around the room exploring his surroundings and examining what he had to work with. Loki recast his cooling spell once to keep himself cool while Tony worked in the overly warm environment.

Thor nodded agreeing to making sure that the kings of Jotunhiem were okay with coming tonight. "I shall mother, I shall go to Heimdal now and contact them." Thor stated standing. He knew all too well that they did not want both parties angry when he knew that Loki would already be on edge. "I shall wait until we have return to Midgard before I have Tony and I sit Loki and Jane down for conversation." Thor agreed.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games