Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:19 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"You're assuming that I've always been a hybrid, Reno." I said, rolling my eyes.

Tristen looked over towards Reno and stared at him in confusion. "Um...running in gyms?" Tristen asked. He got that much before Reno went rambling on.

"Boring story, trust me. Average joe with an average life is thrown a wrench in his path and meets meets a demi-god. Almost dies. Etcetera, etcetera...hybrid. The end." Sub said with a smile. "Only difference is he farts Ice Beams after having too much chili, molts seasonally, and drinks through a straw. Next subject."

"Running away from a bunch of monks is any more amusing?" I asked. Shots fired.

"Uh whaaa?" Tristen spoke up, staring at the two adults in question.

"Don't worry about it."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:42 pm
Blizzard120

"Running away from a bunch of monks is any more amusing?" I asked. Shots fired.

"Uh whaaa?" Tristen spoke up, staring at the two adults in question.

"Don't worry about it."

"Least I still have lips..." Sub quipped, arms folded as he turned his gaze away from the Cold One. "Any who, Blizz, when was the last time you yourself did some training? And I don't mean training your Pokemon. You look soft around the middle." The man said as he turned back to the hybrid, poking at his midsection with his index finger.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:11 pm
SubonicXP
"Least I still have lips..." Sub quipped, arms folded as he turned his gaze away from the Cold One. "Any who, Blizz, when was the last time you yourself did some training? And I don't mean training your Pokemon. You look soft around the middle." The man said as he turned back to the hybrid, poking at his midsection with his index finger.

"Whenever I can get the chance, because how can I when I'm being a world traveler because of something you're needing? Besides, better shape than you." I said, crossing my arms.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:25 pm
Blizzard120

"Whenever I can get the chance, because how can I when I'm being a world traveler because of something you're needing? Besides, better shape than you." I said, crossing my arms.

"You could say no, but you don't. So no complaining and no excuses mister." Sub remarked back. "You did remind me of something however..." He said, taking out his SNAG and tapping away on the screen. "Here we are. You got a letter...two weeks ago. Forgot all about it. Came through Snag-A-Cup. Surprised she didn't say anything about it to you..."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:29 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"You could say no, but you don't. So no complaining and no excuses mister." Sub remarked back. "You did remind me of something however..." He said, taking out his SNAG and tapping away on the screen. "Here we are. You got a letter...two weeks ago. Forgot all about it. Came through Snag-A-Cup. Surprised she didn't say anything about it to you..."

"Please, as if you were going to get anyone else to wi-huh?" I stared in confusion. "A letter? For me? I suppose she didn't get too much of a chance. Between trying to keep the heat off of Lavern, rather it be the populace or Flare, we were kind of in and out of the place." I said. "For that matter, who the hell would be sending me anything?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:11 pm
Blizzard120
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Please, as if you were going to get anyone else to wi-huh?" I stared in confusion. "A letter? For me? I suppose she didn't get too much of a chance. Between trying to keep the heat off of Lavern, rather it be the populace or Flare, we were kind of in and out of the place." I said. "For that matter, who the hell would be sending me anything?"

"Check your SNAG and see for yourself, I just sent it to you. I'll say this though, you've made a name for yourself." Sub said with a smile.

Blizzard's SNAG

To Blizzard of Team Snagem,

My name is Baron Sauveterre de Lumiose. I am a wealthy nobleman, having descended from a long line of nobles entrusted with the king's finances, that is given the privilege of investing his monies in various endeavors. As you know the region of Kalos has been in turmoil since the revolution and as such the current economic outlook is very bleak, especially for one such as myself which relies on a stable market and civilization to meet peak performance.

With the revolution the king has not only lost power but also a considerable amount of profits from the loss of property and the collapse of the economy. As such I am looking to invest out of Kalos for the majesty. I have recently purchased a parcel of land in the Orre region for a rather modest price for future development, however the lawless land has presented a challenge.

I have come to know of you from the dramatic rise through the ranks of the Battle Chateau and having studied deeper into your history I have found your many other exploits ranging from your career as a gym trainer and the daunting challenges you have succeeded in. You are a talented and powerful man.

I would like to hire you to take care of the problem which plagues my land in Orre. I am permitted to pay you upfront for accepting the job exactly five hundred thousand Pokedollars and another five hundred thousand completing the task for a total of one million Pokedollars. All I ask is you travel to the land and secure the area for construction. All your expenses will be paid while in Orre and you will be given your own quarters to stay in, at least the best accomidations that we can provide out there.

If interested I can present you with more details in person. Please join me for tea within thirty days in my home at XXXX North Boulevard, Lumiose City. I hope to hear from you soon.

-Baron Sauveterre de Lumiose; Trésorier de Kalos

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:18 pm
SubonicXP

"Check your SNAG and see for yourself, I just sent it to you. I'll say this though, you've made a name for yourself." Sub said with a smile.

Blizzard's SNAG

To Blizzard of Team Snagem,

My name is Baron Sauveterre de Lumiose. I am a wealthy nobleman, having descended from a long line of nobles entrusted with the king's finances, that is given the privilege of investing his monies in various endeavors. As you know the region of Kalos has been in turmoil since the revolution and as such the current economic outlook is very bleak, especially for one such as myself which relies on a stable market and civilization to meet peak performance.

With the revolution the king has not only lost power but also a considerable amount of profits from the loss of property and the collapse of the economy. As such I am looking to invest out of Kalos for the majesty. I have recently purchased a parcel of land in the Orre region for a rather modest price for future development, however the lawless land has presented a challenge.

I have come to know of you from the dramatic rise through the ranks of the Battle Chateau and having studied deeper into your history I have found your many other exploits ranging from your career as a gym trainer and the daunting challenges you have succeeded in. You are a talented and powerful man.

I would like to hire you to take care of the problem which plagues my land in Orre. I am permitted to pay you upfront for accepting the job exactly five hundred thousand Pokedollars and another five hundred thousand completing the task for a total of one million Pokedollars. All I ask is you travel to the land and secure the area for construction. All your expenses will be paid while in Orre and you will be given your own quarters to stay in, at least the best accomidations that we can provide out there.

If interested I can present you with more details in person. Please join me for tea within thirty days in my home at XXXX North Boulevard, Lumiose City. I hope to hear from you soon.

-Baron Sauveterre de Lumiose; Trésorier de Kalos

"......?" I stared in confusion. "I don't know if I should feel honored or disturbed on several levels." I said to Sub, tilting my head in confusion. Granted that I was out in the chateau to get the attention, namely the attention of Wikstrom, I...didn't expect any long term lasting effects. What's worse is his attention to not only my history at the Mahogany Gym, but the fact that I am here, with Team Snagem, doing some of the things I do. "Um...have you heard of...what the hell, I can't even pronounce this guy's name...Sauv-...Saoouveter de Lumiose?" Freakin' hell, some people's name these days.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:23 pm
Blizzard120

"......?" I stared in confusion. "I don't know if I should feel honored or disturbed on several levels." I said to Sub, tilting my head in confusion. Granted that I was out in the chateau to get the attention, namely the attention of Wikstrom, I...didn't expect any long term lasting effects. What's worse is his attention to not only my history at the Mahogany Gym, but the fact that I am here, with Team Snagem, doing some of the things I do. "Um...have you heard of...what the hell, I can't even pronounce this guy's name...Sauv-...Saoouveter de Lumiose?" Freakin' hell, some people's name these days.
"At first, no, I didn't. I did however do some digging and he is the king's treasurer, or at least was. Lysandre has someone else handling the 'kingdom's' finances now but this guy still handles the king's own personal finances. As his name implies he comes from nobility, owns a chunk of land just outside of Lumiose in fact and several properties within city limits. From what GRAY's personality profile for him said he is a man obsessed with making money. Wouldn't say he is greedy, just finds making money a thrill and loves to please the king. Probably why Lysandre axed him, too loyal to his majesty, you know?" Sub explained.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:27 pm
SubonicXP
"At first, no, I didn't. I did however do some digging and he is the king's treasurer, or at least was. Lysandre has someone else handling the 'kingdom's' finances now but this guy still handles the king's own personal finances. As his name implies he comes from nobility, owns a chunk of land just outside of Lumiose in fact and several properties within city limits. From what GRAY's personality profile for him said he is a man obsessed with making money. Wouldn't say he is greedy, just finds making money a thrill and loves to please the king. Probably why Lysandre axed him, too loyal to his majesty, you know?" Sub explained.

"Hmm...maybe." I said to him. "Though I'm a bit worried about how he found out a few things about me as far as being here. It's not like I go out and announce it to the world. It leaves me to wonder what exactly are his resources? I'm not sure if I should humor this guy or what..." I said.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:38 pm
Blizzard120

"Hmm...maybe." I said to him. "Though I'm a bit worried about how he found out a few things about me as far as being here. It's not like I go out and announce it to the world. It leaves me to wonder what exactly are his resources? I'm not sure if I should humor this guy or what..." I said.

"...you're a giant blue bird with arms. You aren't exactly a forgettable guy, Blizz." Sub in a monotone voice. "I mean, what's the worse that can happen? Sounds like all you have to do is clean out the usual Orre trash and make bank. Simple."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:41 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"...you're a giant blue bird with arms. You aren't exactly a forgettable guy, Blizz." Sub in a monotone voice. "I mean, what's the worse that can happen? Sounds like all you have to do is clean out the usual Orre trash and make bank. Simple."

"It's never that simple." I said to him. "Seriously, it's us. I think Sol's group rubbed off on us. We have achieved the status of cosmic playthings."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:43 pm
Blizzard120
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"It's never that simple." I said to him. "Seriously, it's us. I think Sol's group rubbed off on us. We have achieved the status of cosmic playthings."

"Probably so, but are you really going to pass up the chance to make a million Pokedollars?" Sub asked the hybrid.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:45 pm
SubonicXP
"Probably so, but are you really going to pass up the chance to make a million Pokedollars?" Sub asked the hybrid.

"...I suppose not." I said, crossing my arms. "I suppose if something is up, I'll shut it down and wash my hands of it. It's what I do, I guess."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:48 pm
Blizzard120
SubonicXP

"...I suppose not." I said, crossing my arms. "I suppose if something is up, I'll shut it down and wash my hands of it. It's what I do, I guess."

"Now you're talking! That's the kind of attitude I like to see!" Sub smiled.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:54 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120
SubonicXP

"Now you're talking! That's the kind of attitude I like to see!" Sub smiled.

"So is Blizz going out on a mission?" Tristen asked.

"Seems like it." I said. I took another look at the SNAG. "I suppose I need to get in touch with this guy to see if this offer still stands since this is a couple week old letter."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games