Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:55 am
Clothing:: Normal tourist
Company::
Feeling::
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 3000.00$
Items:: Badge, Gun and Handcuffs
Items in Shadow Realm:: None
OOC:: gonk I'm so sorry Blood! If ever I'm taking too long re-quote me.
OOC:: Moxxie, hope you don't mind me adding you to my post. *Bow*
asbloodrunscold

got_moxxie

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alfons Jäger

Nose deep in his map, the detective carried on the sandy beach when a sudden smack behind his head got him to turn around quick. A blue bird of vivid sky shades had gotten behind him somehow but swiftly he seen why. A crow, a raven, was hunting the little blue bird and before he knew it he reacted on instinct of an oncoming flying object. His telekinesis threw sand up off the ground like a cloud of smokescreen and with the grains rubbing into the raven's eyes it squawk and crash into the ground, quickly picking itself up again as it quickly ran away.

"You're safe now, little blue." The man coos to little blue bird resting on his shoulder but didn't do much except smile as he tried looking to it. He wanted to attempt petting the bird but didn't want to spook it after having so much happen to it.

It was only at this time that the man's eyes happen upon a woman of pearly skin with hair quite unique and a physique that was rather eye catching. The woman of fair skin had been walking by when he used his power to defend the little blue bird...which meant the woman had gotten sand all over her because of his hasty action. "Oh god, I'm sorry about that! I didn't mean to make a mess on you!" His own eyes would catch the rays of the sun, his usual cold blue gaze quite bright now, and with a hand to take off his sunglasses he'd look the woman with apologetic gaze.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:37 am
User Image

Not nothing ever last forever, noxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 𝕤 𝕒 𝕞xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDo you mind if I steal a kiss?
One minute you're here and the next you're gonexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝕗 𝕖 𝕖 𝕝 𝕚 𝕟 𝕘 :: PISSEDxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxA little souvenir, can I steal it from you?
So I respect you, wanna take it slowxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝕞 𝕠 𝕟 𝕖 𝕪 :: $xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTo memorize the way you shock me
I need a mental receipt to know this moment I owexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝕤 𝕥 𝕒 𝕥 𝕦 𝕤 :: single xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe way you move it here

ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿ • ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿ • ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿ • ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿ • ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿ • ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿ • ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿ • ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿ • ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿ • ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿

xxxxx` Sam couldn't even react in time to shield herself from the storm of sand that flew over her. It wasn't harmful just incredible rude and most of all annoying. She looked down at herself, brushing off her over shirt before just it off to shake it. "Well that was unnecessary." she said just loud enough to hear as she examined the rest of what little clothes she had on, even taking her hat off to brush and shake it before placing it back on her head.
A lot of people would say Sam had a resting b*tch face but her whole attitude also mirrored it. "You know birds gotta eat too," The woman looked over now, observing the young man before her. She couldn't yet detect a demon force so where exactly he got this power from was unknown to her. "Its the circle of life." Sam noticed the bird in his hands. It had been injured but looked like it was desperate to live. A survivor. The thought maybe her experssion turn a little more sarcastic and less serious. "Just be more careful."

·!¦[ JUST WANNA FEEL IT FROM YOU !·

[[ OOC:: NP! Thanks for including me ^^ ]]
Lord Hedo

asbloodrunscold

got_moxxie

Predestined Combatant

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:30 am

(>>>Lelwani-Zamir<<< )

Your Friend

Lelwani let out a silent breath, though the motion mimicked very well. She turned her dark eyes up towards the man who saved her, very much thankful that she was so willing to help. The bird was exhausted and in pain, she had been fighting for her life for so long thanks to that accursed crow & other creatures who tried to kill her, but Lelwani wasn't going down that easy. Crow's were really really mean, she still wasn't sure what she did but boy did that black bird want to tear her apart. She was just thankful it was over, but she knew that one day it might return but next time she'd show him what-for.

She remained on the man's shoulder giving him a nod as she told her she was safe. She sat there, tired. She needed to spend some time recovering. She was hoping to give him a proper thanks, but for now she wasn't going to be able to take that human appearance. She hated the thing, but it was what she had to do to talk to people since no-one spoke in chirps. She was just going to have to do it later. Those black-birds weren't the only ones who never forgot a face.

She looked in the direction of the woman who was unfortunately hit with the sand that saved her life. She let out a small whistle as she spoke about birds eating too. Pffft. Lelwani would have liked to see her say that when SHE was the one being pecked at by an angry crow. Lelwani bet wouldn't be talking about "Circle of life" then now would she? Lelwani shook her head, she needed to calm down. She just spent time physically fighting, no need to do it mentally.

Lelwani looked at her feathers, covered in dirt, sand, and dried blood at this point. She was going to need to find a bath & she was going to enjoy it. She also needed to see her owner again, the poor woman was probably lonely, it wasn't like she was going to have an easier time making any friends in her absence & running the store. She practically laid on his shoulders to recover, hoping he didn't mind the further help. She did wave to Sam, a strange thing for a bird to do, but it was a fine way to say hello.

Venue:[Beach] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Angry Bird - Some guy - Some woman]✉✉Mood:[Panic]✉✉Finance:[Mel handles the money]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC: .

Lord Hedo

got_moxxie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:08 am
Clothing:: Normal tourist
Company:: Woman of Pearl & Little Blue
Feeling:: Apologetic & Flirty
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 3000.00$
Items:: Badge, Gun and Handcuffs
Items in Shadow Realm:: None
OOC:: It's what role playing is all about; Spanning out and making new connections ; )
asbloodrunscold

got_moxxie

Alfons Jäger

What a lively location this place turned out to be. Usually he was like a ghost, never really seen or heard as he glides through the crowds, but here in this city there was a different aura about it...and its people.

The woman looked rather serious at first, as if she was ready to give him a good slap for his sand attack, but then she seemed to ease up once she noted the injured bird; The man himself just now noticing the injuries the bird had sustained. "I'll be sure to be more cautious next time," says the man with steel blue eyes with his profession where that line was a common lie, "But I still would like to make it up to you somehow." With his hand cupped and brought to his shoulder he tried coxing the bird into his protection but at the same time ask the woman something he probably shouldn't have.

"Let me buy you a drink to make up for the sandy stuff. There's a place not too far from here and I'll buy whatever you can handle." A playful tone to a woman unknown. He might have wanted to just let things be and have walked off if this stranger turns out to be a danger, but there was still the need for info of this city. He was new after all. Not a tourist but a man in need of knowledge of the city, and he felt that this woman seemed to know how things go down in this town. The suspect he's here to capture was somewhere around and if he could, by luck, find out something from liquor loose lips then why not give it a shot? The woman was obvious attractive, and it would be a good opportunity to see if they can get some water and a bowl to clean to poor little things.

"See, even the bird wants to be friendly to you." He says to play along with what he assumed to be an odd motion from the little blue bird, hoping that the fact it was maybe fixing its wing would help him to convince to women to come along with him and have a good time.  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

got_moxxie

Predestined Combatant

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:21 pm
User Image

Not nothing ever last forever, noxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 𝕤 𝕒 𝕞xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDo you mind if I steal a kiss?
One minute you're here and the next you're gonexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝕗 𝕖 𝕖 𝕝 𝕚 𝕟 𝕘 :: sammyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxA little souvenir, can I steal it from you?
So I respect you, wanna take it slowxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝕞 𝕠 𝕟 𝕖 𝕪 :: $xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTo memorize the way you shock me
I need a mental receipt to know this moment I owexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝕤 𝕥 𝕒 𝕥 𝕦 𝕤 :: single xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe way you move it here

ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿ • ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿ • ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿ • ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿ • ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿ • ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿ • ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿ • ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿ • ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿ • ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿•ʭ̳̿

xxxxx` Sam was a little weirded out by the sudden human gestures of the bird. Maybe that's where she should be checking for demonic powers? Or maybe not cause if it was a demon the bird wouldn't be chased around by ravens. Samael actually smiled with a little bit of a sigh. She couldn't stay mad, and maybe had been a little too harsh on the two. Sam couldn't even tell if it was his bird, if he had said it was she would of believed him.
"Make it up to me? For some sand?" she shrugged a bit, slightly tilting her head as the breeze hit her neck. Her mind seemed to change again, as his offer was serious. It had been forever since she had been asked out on the spot and even longer since she had said yes. Which made her reconsider her no. "Whatever I can handle?" Sam repeated after him with a curious sarcasm. She didn't have the time but it seemed like a strange time for a regular tourist to be out drinking with girls on the beach. Or maybe it wasn't? Sam didn't hang out with a lot of tourists or really anyone often.
"Alright, I guess." she squinted to take a closer look at the bird before nodding. "As soon as we get this lil fella all set to soar."

·!¦[ JUST WANNA FEEL IT FROM YOU !·

Lord Hedo

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:59 am

(>>>Lelwani-Zamir<<< )

Your Friend

Lelwani sat up a bit as they began to speak. Oh? Looks like the guy was totally using this to hit on the girl or something if she understood human rituals. That was typically how one asked for a date right? Smooth. She began to clean her herself careful of her little injuries which were healing. She even began to make other motions that made her seem far more animated. She tested her wings for a bit, a little sore but otherwise not too damaged.

She hopped up on her feet for a moment before looking to the top of Alfons's head before she seemed to jump using her wings to gain her some height before landing there. Wasn't so bad. She listened for a moment seems the lady was receptive to the whole drink bit. Nice, though being called fella was weird.

She gave a bow to the lady before jumping back to the man's shoulder stumbling a bit. Not quite ready. She began to make motions once again, as though she was pointing, hoping to be put at the water. That was really going to help her out. She also motioned to the two drinking and her moving away trying to tell them that she would get out of their way so they could drink.

Venue:[Beach] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Angry Bird - Some guy - Some woman]✉✉Mood:[Panic]✉✉Finance:[Mel handles the money]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC: .

Lord Hedo

got_moxxie

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:09 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, мαяcн ②③яם

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑥⑥
( ⑤ мσитнs, ⑮ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                        Ahh. Finally. Another warm day, this city was pretty close to perfect wasn't it? Of course it was nothing like being back at home, but she's been living in California for close to 3 years now, so she was growing pretty use to the weather here as well. Soleil has been her home for a little over a month now and like she had told Carmen, she really loved living in the city. Sure she hasn't had much luck making friends, but at least she had her best friend. She should really set up another day for them to hang out again. Sighing softly, she stretched her legs out in front of her as she sat on her beach towel. Looking out at the ocean, she picked up the Smoothie Palace cup that was sitting next to her and took a drink of the mango smoothie she had bought before heading over here.

There was still no word on when she was going to be starting her job over at The Captain's Deck, so she was just going to use the spare time to sit back and relax. Though... She did feel a little bad for leaving Baxter at home. The dog would have loved to lie next to her or go chase after some sticks. Maybe she would go pick him up later. She had avoided bringing him due to the chance of there being lots of people on the beach as most people she comes across are frightened of the large doberman, but as of right now she was practically the only one out here. There were a few kids and what seemed to be a babysitter or their older sister watching them, but they were on the other side of the beach.

Glancing down at her cup when nothing else was coming out of the straw, the woman shook her head a little bit. She was too busy getting lost in her thoughts to realize that she had finished off her smoothie. Glancing around, she spotted a garbage can near the sidewalk. Getting up, she headed over to it and tossed the empty cup in.

x──────────────────────────────────
                                                                        x profile here tab dating nobody tab wearing Beach day tab ooc chat
                                                                        name
                                                                        Lord Hedo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:33 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Clothing:: In picture
Company:: Prima Bella?
Feeling:: Uncertain
Money:: 1200.00$
Items:: Mateba Autorevolver and Golden Stiletto Knife
((OOC:: ))
Dante Salvatore Luciano

Or so she through she had thrown her cup into the garbage, but really her shot was slightly off. The rim was what narrowly stopped the cup from going into the trash can and instead it made it fall on the shoes of a man who was waking by. "Hey, what your aim or get off the court. I'm sure no team wants a weak shoot like you!" Fancy Italian leather shoes, gold rimmed shades and the newest model cellphone marked this suited man as a guy who didn't have time to see who he was barking and it was only after he had stop to shout did he see it was a woman who had thrown the cup and not some dipstick dude. As his phone lowered away from his ear, his finger accidentally hanging up his call, his eyes were wide to see such a beauty standing before him...but now he had to face whatever wrath was to come from his chauvinistic action.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                        Ah damn, she couldn't even throw a cup properly. How the hell did she miss, she aimed right for the trash can. Watching the cup, she stepped forward to catch it before she paused as she heard someone shouting at her. Looking away from the trash can, she then noticed a man standing there. When had he gotten there? She hadn't even noticed him! Glancing at the cup that had landed at his feet, she made a slight face. Well... at least the cup was empty and didn't make a huge mess! Glancing up from the shoes, the woman then noticed the man's attire and the fancy cellphone he had. Sure her phone wasn't some cheap thing, but was nowhere as fancy as his phone. Noticing the look on the man's face, she was guessing that he hadn't looked at her and had just started yelling. Smirking internally, she would then put on a slightly distressed face as she knelt down to pick up the cup. "Oh darn! I guess that means my dream of being a professional basketball player is a stupid one." She said in an obviously joking voice as she grabbed the cup and stood up again. Glancing at the man with a slight smirk, she would then actually place the cup in the garbage to make sure it went in this time. She really wasn't too affected by getting yelled at, she's lived in big cities and has had worse yelled at her.

x profile here tab dating nobody tab wearing Beach day tab ooc chat
                                                                        name
                                                                        Lord Hedo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:17 pm
User Image

Home: 1518 Lumiere Housing Distract
Company: N/A
Relationship Status: Single
Mood: preparing for a performance
Wallet: $200
Bank: $900
OOC:

Anthony Ice

The Shadow of Notre Dame

The Rhythm of the tambourine is the music I dance to along with the very Bells of Notre Dame, Careful watching me dance or you'll lose your heart

User Image

Walks onto the sand as the coin belt he wore on his waist made a tiny yet soft melody with the bangles on his wrists and ankles, his green/blue eyes scan the area as he walks near the water staring at the horizon longingly with his old wandering still in tact before shaking his head setting medium sized musical instrument case down on the sand while he removed his sandals placing the foot wear under the case as he opened the case holding a finely decorated and crafted tambourine along with a copper transparent scarf tying it onto his arm until he began playing a sweet melody with his tambourine to set the tempo for a dance as the sun shined onto his hair making it shine and the coins making them shimmer before he started to dance

User Image

User Image

asbloodrunscold
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:06 pm
User Image

❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand, and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
I wish I had a thousand words for love, but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep,

And there are no words for that.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling hesitant. || I'm speaking to no one. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one, but a certain djinn has been occupying my thoughts..

Two days before, at the same spot, she met a person who longed for their loved one, a person who had searched far and wide for this woman named ‘Kora’, going as far as to have mistaken the fox herself, as the reincarnation of that woman. How was it possible, when Vixen has been walking this earth for at least a millennium? She remembered his pained expression, how torn he had been. She remembered his cold tears that streamed down his cheeks, and she remembered how much he weeped and sobbed like a young boy. She would offer him words of wisdom, words many had told her, but instead of speaking, the fox only held him in attempt to calm him down. What right did she have, when she herself has been unable to walk out of her own nightmares that has haunted her for centuries? She’d wonder how he was doing, if he was alright, if she had helped lighten his load, albeit only a little.

She sat by the shore, where the gentle waves crashed against the shore, bathing her thighs in a cool prickling sensation where the water droplets ran. In her hand, she held a wine glass, and slightly to her right, was a half emptied wine bottle she has yet finished from yesterday’s events. Sutter home’s Chenin Blanc. The soft apple fragrance filled the air, and she’d lick her lips, where the sweet fruity taste of the wine lingered. She has been sitting in this spot since early morning, where her thoughts would drift occasionaly to Zara, Crevan, and most of the time, towards a djinn she hasn’t met in a while. Thank goodness it was his off say at the italian restaurant yesterday, yet why did she feel as if she had been let down? Why did it feel a tad.. lonely? Honestly, why had she gone to the restaurant? There were plenty of places that offered desserts equally as good, wine equally as strong, yet her legs found her way to the restaurant at the corner of the road, with potted flowers by the window sills. Despite questioning herself, Vixen already had an answer within her.

A crush? ”I guess you were right, Zara..” the fox heaved a soft sigh, no longer attempting to fight such thoughts. The image of him has begun to fade within her memories, slowly replaced by a man with tanned skin and platinum blonde locks, and that alone had made her blood run cold. What if she forgot what he had looked like. What if she no longer remembered his face, remembered him? Vixen bit down against her bottom lip, emptying the rest of her drink into the sand. Every single drop. ”I’m done with you--!! I’m done with everything-!!” and she certainly was. Maybe she didn’t like the djinn the way she did. Maybe she was craving the warmth of another, and the djinn had certain aspects that reassembled him. Perhaps that was it..?

No, that couldn’t be. ”..but I want to see you now, though.. what do I do..?” the fox murmured, burying her head into her knees. She wanted to see the way his lips curved into a smile, the way he ran his fingers through his hair. She liked how her hands fitted perfectly against his, how warm his skin felt, and how alive she felt when she was around him. With him, she could laugh and not worry about anything, yet at the same time, it was a painful reminder of how undeserving she was of him, not when she harboured halfhearted feelings. She didn’t want to hurt him, but she couldn’t bring herself to stay away. ”I guess.. maybe I am crushing on you..” the fox sighed once more, feeling herself falling into a state of despair, where the warm rays of sunlight no longer warmed her skin that had begun to run cold.

”Nooo.. I don’t want this-- I don’t have a crush on you--!!” she yelled into the distance once more, in hopes of lightening her mood, yet it only weighed down upon her even more than it did before. Perhaps she should just head on home. Perhaps she should just leave everything alone. After all, who would even like a person who’s insincere and halfhearted? Definitely not him, nor herself.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

SoujiAtsumi

PUMMMY

Trash

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:57 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

██████████████████████████████

In the end, Sahar had decided to not buy anything from the potion shop, it was far too risky to try and far too expensive with no real payoff. Perhaps he would visit there again if he was desperate for something to research but for now, the djinn was happy studying the local flora in his spare time. Even that could be tiring, however, so a change of scenery was nice now and then. Seeing as the weather today was nice and it had warmed up it was a wonderful day to visit the beach. Sahar hadn't been there since the new years festival, it would be nice to create better memories of it!

He wouldn't admit that it also reminded him of Vixen and even though it hadn't been long since they last saw each other he missed her. It looked like his repose from yesterday was short lived, once again Sahar's mind was filled with thoughts of the dark haired beauty. He decided against taking his bike seeing as he was so distracted, that and recently a new power had made itself known: he didn't want to risk phasing through the pedals...

Honestly, he still didn't understand what was wrong with him. Every time he thought that Crevan's teasing words would float back. A crush. His stomach sank any time he would humor the thought. There was no way! He couldn't have a crush, let alone on a woman like Vixen- Not that there was anything wrong with her! She was gorgeous, wonderful, smart, funny and flirtatious... Sahar let out a sigh, definitely not swooning at the thought of her. Ugh, he needed to stop this!

Maybe the ocean breeze would help clear his mind. Sahar felt himself relax when he finally reached the beach, the feeling of sand under his feet reminding him faintly of home. Already he could feel himself cheering up! He walked around aimlessly for a while before beginning to float again, enjoying the sound of the waves and salty air, until he spotted a familiar figure in the distance. Raven hair and white tails: there was no mistaking who it was. Sahar's heart lurched at the sight of her, the sudden urge to run overcoming him.

No! Nothing would come of him avoiding Vixen. He couldn't keep doing this, not if he wanted to stay friends with her. Maybe things would go well if he acted like nothing was wrong...Having an idea, the djinn floated up behind her, reaching over to try and startle her, however, his hands froze at her sudden yell.

”Nooo.. I don’t want this-- I don’t have a crush on you--!!”

Sahar felt like the wind had been knocked out of him. "Crush on who..?" He wasn't sure what terrified him more, that Vixen might have feelings for him or that she loved someone else. He could only stare at her dumbfounded, confusion in his eyes as his feet touched the ground once more.

██████████████████████████████

>>>>> I have: $836.75 // I love: no one (maybe a certain fox...) // I am: afraid, confused, hurt. <<<<<

[[Ooc:
Dun duuuun
]]

yo punny nut
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:06 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

yo punny nut

SoujiAtsumi

Clothing:: In picture
Company:: Prima Bella?
Feeling:: Uncertain
Money:: 1200.00$
Items:: Mateba Autorevolver and Golden Stiletto Knife
((OOC:: emotion_awesome ))
Dante Salvatore Luciano

This girl was kind of interesting. He liked a woman with a backbone who wasn't so delicate, and if she was able to brush off his bark then maybe that was something worth while to this one. It's about a week since he last hooked up with someone and in this city of such kind people it was easy to make quick friends.

Even if such good moral people made pushing his product real difficult.

"Well, I wouldn't say it's a completely stupid dream." With shoulders lax and a playful tone of voice he would flirt to the tan skinned girl. "I'd put you on game, and keep you as my number one pick." And there, with a soft smirk and sharp mahogany eyes, he'd extend a hand, golden watch catching light, with intentions of getting to know this woman a little better. "My name is Dante, and I'm sorry about the attitude. I didn't realize it was your dream to be a part of the Harlem Globetrotters." Would this attempt at kindness be unrequited? Would she be easy to keep her easy streak going? Over the "fiddler on the roof" type woman shouting something about a crush in an unseen location nearby, Dante kept his gaze fix on the woman. With hopeful lips he awaited for this event to unfold before acting too bold.  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                        The ravenette looked up at the man with a curious look before she smirked a little bit as he spoke. Well. When he wasn't yelling he was kind of charming. "Is that so? You haven't even seen me play yet~" She said, smirking a little bit. The glint coming from his wrist caught her eye, but really, his flashy things weren't all that interesting to her they could have all the flashy toys out there but if she didn't like them, then she would ignore the hell out of them. Looking into his eyes, she would then extend her hand and shake his hand. "I'm Summer." She said before she shrugged her shoulders a little bit as she dropped his hand. "Meh, no offense taken." She said with a shrug before giggling. "Actually dancing is more my thing." She said before she made a curious face, glancing around for the source of a voice that yelled out. Shrugging it off, she then looked at Dante again. "I've never seen you around here before." She said to him. "But then again I've only been living here about two months." She was still sort of settling in so she hasn't gotten a chance to meet any new people outside of bumping into Carmen again.

x profile here tab dating nobody tab wearing Beach day tab ooc I fixed up my post a little bit.
                                                                        name
                                                                        Lord Hedo

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games