Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 6:29 pm

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

User Image

C..Odename
S..Tryker

Watch the Shadows

╰☆╮As Solomon spoke, Stryker's ears perked gently, he was certainly right there, right in front of her. She almost reached out to touch him just to be sure, but managed to keep her hands to herself. She seemed to want to reach out to him a lot. What the heck was wrong with her? Touching was not a normal experience for her, so what was it about him that made her act so differently? Looking over his face slowly with her bright yellow eyes, she was still struck by the man's beauty. Just like how he was years ago. Smiling fondly to herself as she thought back to their first meeting, they hadn't exactly met on the best terms, but it was still surprising to her. Even after watching him fight, it was mesmorizing.
Blinking quickly and tilting her head, Stryker squeaked when he asked if she would have passed out if he had hugged her instead of patting her head. Opening her mouth, then closing it, she blanked for a moment before finding her voice. "One hundred percent. I would have passed out." She said matter of factly, knowing full and well that if she had that much physical connection, with this man, she'd be out cold in a moment. There probably would be too much blood in her head from blushing so heavily. How far did her attraction for him go? It may be more than an appreciation for him and what he's able to do. She really did like him, didn't she? Realizing her own feelings, she deeply blushed, covering her face absent mindedly to try and hide it. His next words though made her heart sink a little. A weird reaction, normally she got so irritated when people took note of her scars, but with him, she preferred if he didn't see them at all.
Listening to him, she looked down at her hands and the scars that covered them, from both the experimentation she had gone through and the unspeakable acts she had performed with them. She could hear the echoes of children and women screaming, men begging to have their families spared. Balling her hands into fists, she fought back tears at the memories. "There is no pride in what I've become or what I did to get here...I am not like Adramelech. I'm a monster created in a lab for political gain and power hungry leaders..." Her ears laid flat back against her head and she looked away from him. She had once been human, a long time ago, and evne those memories were gone. She didn't even know what her name was outside of what they had given her. She tried so hard to stay good since she had escaped, and some how, she had managed to avoid becoming a criminal to survive. Taking a deep breath, she managed to calm her mind again as the echoes of her past faded from her mind, focusing on Solomon seemed ot anchor her better than most things.
Smiling gently when he spoke of envy, she put her elbow on her knee and rested her chin on her palm, leaning forward with absolutely terrible posture. The long braid of her hair falling over her shoulder and nearly sweeping the ground. "I've always wondered if it's the one thing I retained about my truly human self. I've no reason to be kind to the world, but I can't bring myself to be anything but." She laughed gently and tapped his shoulder gently with the tips of her fingers, wanting to reassure him almost, "You'll be the first one I turn to if I need anything." They had only been reunited for a short period, but she felt the years melt away and felt so comfortable with him. They were alike in so many ways, but different enough to balance each other. While she knew she was very expressive, he was more reserved than she was. His level headed-ness was something she admired quite a bit about him.
Adramelech's pet names for her always made her smile, it was better than 03 or Stryker. He was correct obviously, though he still had a long way to go, Solomon had changed a bit since she had last seen him. She was happy to see that he had managed to open up a little at least. "Just know that you'll have me, no matter what." She placed her fingers first on his arm, then her palm. She wanted to show how sincere she was in that claim. Even if all their enemies came crashing in around them, she would defend him to her last breath. There was no way she could leave him behind for any reason. ╰☆╮

[☂: Mood][ Nervous, maybe? ] [☀: Location][ Park ][☁: I'm With][ Solomon/Adramelech ][☄: Thoughts][ Oohhh, I like him, don't I? ][O.O.C.][ Sorry my reply is a little bland. Work was a killer today. ]
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 11:26 am

۩ Solomon Romero/Adramelech ۩

User Image
❖▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬❖▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❖

▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇ 々▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇▇▇▇

♞It was as clear as the sky was freaking blue that 03 had feelings for him. Due to the amount of gushing, she was doing, and yet he was stuck in the middle. He didn't want to come off as too cold, nor did he want to start flirting all over the place. Luckily his wingman of a ''grandsire'' was here to help' Ah, the power of youthful love what will you do Solomon? Will you act on the feelings you know you have for her or would you rather remain distance? Or you could take the middle road and show her a great time and see if you could warm up to her? The choice is your own'' pondering these words Solomon came to a conclusion. I guess it wouldn't hurt to take her out for a night of fun'' I can see that you're turning into a tomato over their 03...I mean Sky I guess I can make you even redder'' yes his words were a bit suggestive because he was teasing her a bit. '' I'd like to take you out to dinner sometime if you'd like just say the word and I'll take care of everything'' he spoke rather smoothly to strengthen his meaning. If she said yes well she was in for the time of her life if not that would be okay as well. He was walking the middle path and the most logical at least to him. He rather humor her a, little than to completely shut her out, nor did he fully want to give himself to her....not yet. '' We shall see if I can come to love you in that manner''he thought as he looked at her his expression unreadable at the time.

♞ As they spoke more and a sensitive topic had emerged, Solomon could feel the sorrow boiling up in 03. Perhaps there is no pride in being a monster, she was not like him in that regard. The difference between them was she was created to be a monster, he was made into one. With that sudden clarity like a switch in his mind, he took a deep breath in and out. Before speaking he needed to tell her how special/meaningful she truly is '' You might not find pride in what you're, hell you might actually just be a monster. But I believe you're so much more after all you're still alive bearing the weight of sins uncounted. Here you are still alive albeit a somewhat pitiful existence you're alive, we can't change the past but we sure as hell can shape the future. Will you walk this path of redemption with me?'' his own words were making him sick yet at the same time weight was being lifted off his shoulders. Solomon wanted to reach a hand out for her to take, but he did not and remind crossed armed.

♞ His words were a mix of encouragement and brutal honesty it was just his style. Yet he hopes that his words reached her heart that she one day could walk without the weight of sin. As the conversation marched on she explains a little bit about her human self, how she couldn't be mean if she wanted to.'' There is strength in kindness that comes from the heart genuine kindness most people lack this quality but not you.'' Let that be her source of pride he thought. As she taps his shoulder she has his full attention and his smile, Solomon was enjoying himself. '' First one huh? Then I can't disappoint you then. I don't know how you could stand to be around me back in the day'' he admitted Solomon was a d**k(mostly) back then, but time and effort had mellowed him out. Solomon felt his heart sink when she took his hand in her own, so stun was he all he could say was a'' Y-yeah.'' It had been a long time since someone had shocked him in such a way, but he did return the favor by grasping her hand tightly. A thought image of him kissing her passionately flashed in his mind, and that made him break the grasp.

♞ Regaining his composure both Solomon and Adrmeclche spoke '' The same can be said for the two of us'' one eye olive green and the other pale blue they spoke perfectly in balance. Those words were no less genuine than her own. Eyes turning fully olive green again Solomon was in control yet he heard clapping from his inner thoughts. '' Well done my grandson you're actually making more progress I wonder what she will say to your proposal.'' The king Kitsune's full attention was on these two ''love birds'' he wanted to see how far they'd be willing to go with one another. How many trials would they conquer together to finally be free from the shackles of their past sins? Admrelche knew more than most that time was the best storyteller of all.

OCC: All good as long as I got somethign to work with I'm good lol

Voice Claim: Shinobu Sensui
Adramleche Voice Claim: Spike spiegel

々Mood: Calm yet flustered yet unsure of how to feel fully.

々Inventory: Wallet

々Location: Park

々Thoughts:''How much do you really care for me? ''

々Company: 03

々Money: 3,000,000/ On Hand: 300

々Relationship Status: Single

々Occupation: None yet

Solomon Theme: Tuff
Solomon's Battle Theme: Rush
Love Theme-Love
Adramelech Battle Theme: Fight To The Death
Adramelech Theme: Like a hurrican

User Image

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 1:50 pm

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

User Image

C..Odename
S..Tryker

Watch the Shadows

╰☆╮ Laughing sweetly at his claim that she was turning into a tomato, she silently cursed her naturally pale skin, it hid nothing from a watchful eye. His suggestive teasing though made her arch a brow questioningly, still blushing, but she managed to compose herself enough to keep herself from passing out from the blood rushing to her head. "Well that's rather bold of you." She teased back gently before listening to him offer to take her out to dinner. Blinking up at him, she stopped and just watched him for a moment, eyes searching his face almost frantically. His face was stoic, like usual, but she could feel the meaning in the tone of his voice. She felt it all the way down in her bones. He would actually want to take her out, into public, looking the way she does? It seemed almost too good to be true. She felt the stability of her emotions fracture a little, but not enough to make her go manic, at least not yet. He was different then most people, he truly accepted her as she was, was it such a bad thing to accept his offer? Giving a small smile, she nodded after a moment, "You know, I think I'd really like that." Yes, she may have finally admitted to herself that she did like him quite a bit, but she hadn't had any kind of true relationship, whether it be romantic or just a casual friend to talk to for a very long time. So her emotional state was something she had to piece together slowly when it came to actually navigating these things.
Laying her ears flat, Stryker picked at the edge of her shorts a little as she listened to him speak. He was one of the few people she could truly trust to be honest with her, and that he certainly was. Though a few of the things he said stung, she tried not to dwell on them. He understood what she was, is, but he still sat next to her and treated her as an equal, not some kind of thing to be destroyed and feared. She sat quietly in thought to his words, rolling them over in her mind for a moment. She chewed her bottom lip with a single fang before she looked up at him, a small smile playing on her lips, "Of course I'll walk it with you." She spoke softly before elbowing him lightly in his arm, "Who else would want to walk it with me anyway?" She managed to keep a small bit of humor even though she felt like her world was spinning.
Stryker's heart skipped a little as he commented on her kindness again. So many people were always so engrossed with her appearance, that they completely over look that quality of her's. But Solomon didn't miss a thing. A small shiver ran down her spine at the thought of his strict attention on her. It was unsettling, in either a good way or just one she wasn't used too. He wasn't staring because of what she is, he just watched, observed, and seemed to take into account every little detail. But if her kindness truly was something note worthy to him, maybe she would have to really take pride in that. One of the only things she can pride herself in that's not fighting related.
Laughing loudly and covering her mouth quickly to keep herself from laughing any more, and to stop herself from further embarassment, she giggled under her breath when he spoke of how he didn't know she could stand to be around him all that time ago. "If you recall, I probably wasn't the greatest then either though. You were perfectly matched." Yes, she had retained her kind heart, but that didn't dull her instincts in the least. When they had met, she wasn't exactly in the best of places, so her kind heart had been shoved far far back.
His hand grasping her's caught her off gaurd as she looked down at their hands, but with his sudden release of his grasp, she pulled her hand away, "Sorry, I got a little carried away..." She spoke gently, not knowing the reason for why he let go, but she just figured it was because she had made him uncomfrotable. Taking a deep breath, she placed her hands on her knees and stood up, feeling the need to not sit any more. Every muscle in her body was wound up so tightly she felt like she'd explode if she sat much longer. "I know I can always rely on you two." Stretching her arms over her head and groaning gently at the feel of her muscles stretching, a few bones popped and cracked, "So when are you going to take me to dinner." She turned a wide smile to him as she tried to push all the dark feelings out of her mind and heart. They would have time to talk over more dark and depressing stuff later. For now, she wanted to try and keep her emotional state on the high and not totally scare him away just yet. ╰☆╮

[☂: Mood][ Shy, nervous, embarrassed, relaxed? ] [☀: Location][ Park ][☁: I'm With][ Solomon/Adramelech ][☄: Thoughts][ Well, this could be going worse... ][O.O.C.][ Thinking hard on my replies, but I'm still not overly happy with it. She's an emotional roller coaster... Ugh. ]
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 11:02 pm

User Image

♞When Sky said that was rather bold of him, and the redness on her face. Solomon knew he had slip up he should have been more careful with his choice of words.'' s**t I didn't mean it like that'' he said calmly shaking his in disagreement. '' Hmm will it ever get to that point'' he thought even though he could ''feel/see'' Adrmalche grinning at him in his mind. He allowed himself to smile when she agreed to his offer of a date.'' It would have been awkward if you'd said no. I'll have to make it special I guess we could call it a reunion dinner. You'll have to let me know what you like it has been a while'' he admitted that he did not remember her taste in food. However what he did know was how to wine and dine, women a hidden talent of his.I can promise you that you'll not forget this dinner anytime soon' he spoke withy sly confidence which well earned over the years.

♞ As her next few words flowed from her lips, she had his full attention. He appreciated her a bit more now thier was no hesitation when she spoke. '' Thank you that means a lot'' he said truthfully Solomon always did like loyalty, but he knew this went beyond loyalty. Elbowing her back gently he responded'' Ah, give it a minute I'm sure your white knight would come eventually'' he said teasing her back a clam grin on his face. Her sudden outburst made him shake his head in disbelief, yet it was not a mocking gesture just disbelief. '' She is adorable''Solomon didn't respond remark.'' Yeah we both had our issues still do'' a small laugh he offered showing he is taking it lightly. Then came that awkward moment with the hand movement, he needed to explain it was not her. '' No that was all me I just had...heh the funniest image pop into my head. I was kissing you rather passionately is all.'' Solomon spoke so casually and bluntly it seem like he was joking, but he was not rather he was being real. If this was a good thing or a bad thing was left up in the air. No blush was on his face, he just rolled on to answer her next questions.'' Same goes for you '' he stood up with his hands in his pockets smiling just a bit.

'' Good question I prefer the time of 8 pm who knows maybe I'll even take you to late-night walk on the beach.'' A nice dinner, maybe even the club, and finally a walk on the beach. He was not sure how she would feel about the clubbing part though. That would be an offer for later, for now, they had plans to make. ''Times like these I'm glad I'm around let see how this story unfolds.'' Great it seems like a new entertainment was always round the corner with Solomon involved. The King thought being dead really wasn't all that and after all.''I got to admit this will be interesting'' on that they both can agree.

OCC: That is fine it gives your character charm this will be fun cool

々Thoughts:''Let see how far we can go. ''

々Company: Sky

Love Theme-Love

User Image

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 5:11 am

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

User Image

C..Odename
S..Tryker

Watch the Shadows

╰☆╮ His words didn't seem to match his calm demeanor as he explained he didn't mean the bold words as they sounded. It made Stryker smile playfully as she pursed her lips in fake contemplation, nodding her head slowly. "Of course not." She would be crazy to think he had been serious, even if he hadn't denied it. Though there was a little part of her that wondered if it would ever come to that. Pushing the thought away quickly, she knew she wasn't hard to please when it came to food. "Basically not sea food really...Can't stand fish or anything like it." She stuck her tongue out a bit like she could taste it on the tip of her tongue, making her nose scrunch up in distaste. With his promise of making it a dinner she'd not forget anytime soon, she smiled at him, her expression calm. She remembered most time with him regardless, so it seemed silly to promise something like that, but she was truly looking forward to it.
While she seemed more unsure of herself in things, Solomon held such a confidence about him that made her uneasy in strange ways at times. Yet at times admired it too. Though he's always been that way, it seems more, apparent, she supposed, now. He had practice with people, and more likely women, then she did in any sort of social setting. Maybe he was totally out of her league, but what was the harm in trying other than getting her feelings hurt after all? Despite her insecurities, she would see what she could make of this and see if it would form into anything other than a good friendship. That, would truly be a milestone, and a very very happy thing for her.
His appreaciation for her agreement to walk the road of redemption with him made her smile as a soft hum of thought could be heard from her throat. Just a soft noise to let him know she had heard and understood him. After the little mental fluctuation earlier, she was trying to keep herself at ease not wanting to let herself crumble. Feeling him elbow her back, she laughed softly at his words. "I think I'd prefer a tall, dark and handsome knight with an unreadable expression most of the time and the confidence to sell water to a fish." She winked at him as shook his head at her laughing outburst. How he made it seem so easy to talk to people normally for her. It seemed to just be him she could speak to and behave freely around.
As the explination to the whole hand thing washed over her, Stryker fought furiously with herself to keep the dark blush on her cheeks at bay. Though the delivery of the words stung her a little, as he seemed totally unaffected by it, she shook her head, but couldn't manage to say anything in return to it. Yeah, she'd probably get her feelings hurt in the end of all this, but she was still commited to trying.
With now standing up and having gotten a good stretch in, she was surprised to see Solomon follow and stand as well, looking so blasted handsome. She mentally cursed him for that. Moving around a little, she had to move her legs or she'd start bouncing in place as she nodded to his suggestion. "The beach here is beautiful. First time I've seen water like this really." It definitely sounded more like a date, but if he wanted to claim it as a reunion dinner, she'd settle for that as well. She was just happy to be spending time with him. "So 8pm. Where are we going and when are we doing this?" She arched a brow at him questioningly, stopping her pacing for a moment, "Also, I can wear casual clothes, yes?" Heavens forbid she end up wearing something frumpy and need to actually pretend to look nice for once. She thought about her closet, did she even own any nice clothes? The thought made her stomach twist. Nope. No she did not. So even with this dinner aside, hoping she could wear something casual, she had no real nice clothes to speak of. Even with this array of thoughts zipping through her head, she managed to keep her face pretty calm, her mild panic held at bay over her lack of appropriate clothing for any occasion other than work and being out. ╰☆╮

[☂: Mood][ Holding it together, barely. ] [☀: Location][ Park ][☁: I'm With][ Solomon/Adramelech ][☄: Thoughts][ Poor excuse for a woman I am... ][O.O.C.][ Thank goodness you think so! I think she's just crazy. rofl ]
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 2:23 pm

User Image

♞ Solomon was somewhat glad she didn't press that issue any further. Taking mental notes on her next words about seafood, well now he knew to rule out any seafood. it was a shame he rather liked seafood a nice lobster dinner would have been nice. Alas, what the lady wanted the lady get which was one of his rules to dinning. All these years of being a bachelor had thought him many useful things about women.'' Alright, no seafood then'' he said as if it didn't matter, and to him, it did not. Solomon was sure to find her ''sweet spot'' soon enough, and when he did he would exploit it in full. When she began to hum he nodded his head in understanding. This was going to be a long road he thought, but at least it wouldn't be boring. Her response to the white knight comment made him smile, and he even let out a small laugh.'' Clever girl keep the sweet-talking coming'' he said rather smoothly take that as another sign he was enjoying the conversation. At least she knew how to make jokes and respond in kind it is rather refreshing.

'' you're a fresh of breath air... Sky'' he said calmly looking up at the sky now. '' Just like the Sky above if... that sounded cheesy I apologize'' he said with a smirk he couldn't be 100% smooth all the time. '' I hope you like the nickname Sky'' he told her as he looked over at her right in the eyes. When she didn't totally respond he knew she was stun by his words, but he didn't want her hopes to skyrocket out of control. '' Please understand if things don't work out I rather you not be overwhelmed by the pain.''Solomon thought but didn't say in his mind he thought it would be best to not react too strongly. It was his way of protecting her, and yet he realized he could have said it gentler. Some things were best left unsaid but in time his actions will speak for him, and then she would know his true feelings. As the topic of the beach came into play Solomon agreed'' I agree on that I've never seen the sea before coming here.'' As she spoke about the whole dinner setup Solomon had a place in mind.'' I hope you like Italian food and as for when tomorrow'' he said rather calmly the next day would give them time to prep. '' Of course we don't always have to look the part to play our roles'' he seems unbothered by this and approved of her choice to be casual. He could guess why she'd have asked such a thing, but he knew deep down her life was not going well. Even after she had told him straight up...that would have to change soon. One of these days he is going to take her out shopping, but that's after the date.

OCC: Aren't we all a bit crazy? lol

々Thoughts:'' my actions will relieve you of your fears ''

々Company: Sky

Love Theme-Love

User Image

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 6:17 pm

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

User Image

C..Odename
S..Tryker

Watch the Shadows

╰☆╮ His laugh made Stryker's ears perk happily as she smiled more boldly at him. Well well, seems like she had managed to gain some charm over the years. "If I did that, I might just be able to embarrass you for once." She laughed lightly at the thought of actually getting to embarrass Solomon. The likelihood of that happening was slim, but it was still something she'd have to try to do at some point. She'd have to have him act it too, the man's poker face could fool most anyone.
His compliment made her smile and scrunch her nose up in a silly manner. She wasn't entirely used to being complimented like this, so she wasn't entirely sure how to react. "It was pretty cheesy." She reached over and patted his arm, having forgotten to be a little more polite about space. Stryker couldn't help it, she just felt happy and she needed a way to be able to express it well. His nickname for her was sky? She smiled thoughtfully at that and again, hummed in quiet agreement. She was kind of like the sky wasn't she? At least her damn moods were. Clear and bright like the best of days and moods, cloudy and dark another. It was amazing how accurate it was. Solomon's comment about never seeing the sea before coming here took Stryker by surprise as she looked up at him in interest. "Well that's another thing we have in common then." She too had never seen it before coming here, but considering how life had been, she hadn't really had the time to just lounge on a beach at any point.
The mention of Italian food made her mouth water, "Yes, yes I do!" She spoke excitedly as she imagined the different pastas. They knew how to cook some amazing food. She had never actually looked forward to another day this much before, it was amazing what some good company could do to a person. Also his agreement to wearing casual clothes made her so relieved she nearly sighed heavily, like she had been holding her breath. "Thank goodness. She muttered before she smiled brightly at him. "I'm really looking forward to this." She spoke honestly, wanting him to know how happy she really was. Yeah, he could probably see it all over her face and body language, but she needed to speak it too. ╰☆╮

[☂: Mood][ Excited and anxious ] [☀: Location][ Park ][☁: I'm With][ Solomon/Adramelech ][☄: Thoughts][ This should be interesting. ][O.O.C.][ Very much so! xd ]
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:12 am

x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, σcтσвєя ⑱тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑦⑤
( ① чєαя, ⑩ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:53 pm

User Image

User Image

tab tab ooc: xoxo
            tab tab outfit: clicks! - the shoes are Velcro, he can't tie them obviously. left sleeve is tucked into the shirt so it doesn't flap around in the wind. and he's wearing a black eyepatch.
            tab tab bank: $938
            tab tab posting colour: #D19FE8

While Za’saad wasn’t a stressed guy, he still felt lighter after having spent an innocent evening with Charlotte. Getting to know a neighbour this early on was comforting - especially since he wasn’t particularly used to being alone yet. Once back in his own space he was thinking about how much he should allow himself to be involved with others, wondering if he should just lean back and let himself fall blindly. It was difficult, because he knew… or at least felt that he didn’t belong.

The following morning he was on his usual routines, eating warm oatmeal at his doorstep for a good hearty breakfast, before leaving his home to get more acquainted with the city. There were many sights and places to see, but just having a mental map of the local area was nice - not to mention a long walk seemed like a good start to the day. Eventually this brought him to the uptown Soleil Park, a rather nice and relaxing area. It wasn’t overly crowded at the time, but there were definitely people around either out for a stroll, walking their dogs, or keeping up with a bit of light exercise.

It wasn’t long before he almost stumbled over a kid - literally. While Za’saad had his eyes on the sky, a child showed up in his path, hunched over to fiddle with something on the ground. While he didn’t kick the child, he did have to make a side jump to avoid the potential fall.

Careful young one. People are riding wheeled steeds around these parts, I doubt you’d want to be run over. Crouching down next to the child then, he made sure to be as out of the way as possible before attempting to see what the child had going. Are you finding anything interesting? A treasure or perhaps a strange animal? Za’saad smiled at the kid, reminiscing about his days as a child out in the world to explore. He didn’t think twice about the kid’s parents, as it wasn’t uncommon for children to fare outside alone in his world. Waiting for the young one to show him what they found, he smiled in a friendly way in response. It’s very pretty. Do you find a lot of these or is it a rare one?

Cho-Cho Twain
            Nico and Desmond Hayashida

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:24 pm

User Image
User Image
By the time you hear this, oh, I've already self-destructed. . .
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

The whole start of the day, Desmond had been pestering his mom about going outside. It was Collection Day! Not an official holiday, but at least twice a week, he liked to go outside to add to his little collection box. It was filled with everything that sorta stood out to him from shiny bottle caps, pretty rocks and etc. While the other kids found it a bit strange, Nico was rather supportive of his hobby... even if that meant she'd have to wake up super early to help him. With the excited 7 year old hopping up and down on her bed, Nico forcibly rolled herself out so she could make the two of them breakfast before they venture out towards the park.

After a somewhat quick and lazy breakfast of fruit cereal, the two got dressed and with Desmond's lead, down to Soliel Park. The whole walk there, the boy had a big grin on his face as he held onto a large wooden box. The box held onto his current collection as they rumbled around inside with each excited step he took. As soon as his feet touched the smooth cobblestone of the park, he took off!! While he stayed near the area his mother was in, Desi couldn't help but let his curiosity lead him on this mini quest. While he did so, Nico wandered off to buy some apple cider off of a street vendor that she caught sight of.

Crouched down on the ground, Desi began to burrow into the dirt and grass to see if he could find anything valuable - to him, at least. He found a few stones and pebbles that caught his eyes simply due to their fun coloring and odd shapes. He was so deeply invested into his task that he nearly didn't notice that he was almost tripped over. The sudden voice startled him a bit as he quickly looked up to see an eye-patched stranger. " O-Oh, I'm sorry! Uhh... what's a wheeled steed? " He asked while he continued to dig around. Anything that seemed worth keeping, he would set it aside next to the box until he was able to analyze his own personal treasures. " Oh yea! You can find a whole bunch of cool stuff if ya just dig around for it! See, look..! " With dirty little hands, Desi lifted the lid to his treasure box and revealed all the nick-nacks that he stumbled upon during his stay here in Soleil. It was a mix of different little things that most people would find to be mundane or trash, but he thought differently. " Mom said If I can fill this up by the time my birthday comes around, she'll buy me a metal detector! "

. . .Never say anything constructive. And all I am, I am, I can f*ck with.
MOOD: Mellow | Excitedxxx COMPANY: Desixxx OUTFIT: Nico | Desixxx OOC: I'm still working on making a combined post format when I'm playing both mom and kid lol

Ashtail Foxclaw

Cho-Cho Twain

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:55 pm

User Image

User Image

tab tab outfit: clicks! - the shoes are Velcro, he can't tie them obviously. left sleeve is tucked into the shirt so it doesn't flap around in the wind. and he's wearing a black eyepatch.

Now this was a surprise - he suspected everyone knew what a steed was and he eyed the child before rubbing his chin in thought. A steed is a valiant horse, carrying you wherever you need to go. The wheeled steeds are what people here ride on. Za’saad explained quickly before their conversion was focused on the treasures the younger one had collected. Smiling kindly Zee rested his arm over his knees again and looked inside the box. Hmm, that is quite the collection indeed! One should think you’re related to a dragon; they have the most beautiful of treasures troves.

Upon hearing the promise of the little one’s mother, Za’saad nodded his head once with a graceful smile. No time to waste then. I’ve heard of metal detecting as a spell, but never as a gift - how does that work? Will she let you learn this magic and finding these treasures is like a rite of path? Looking into the digging site the boy had going, he was trying to spot what had specifically caught the youth’s attention or if it was just a trial and error attempt at finding treasure. Maybe you could teach this old fool the art of treasure hunting?

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:44 pm

User Image
User Image

This guy was a strange fellow to the 7 year old. But ya know, cool eye patch meant cool person, right? Ohhh, what if he was a pirate! That made sense, especially to the kid. " I would totally wanna be a dragon! Mom won't let me make my room a treasure trove, though... " Desi replied with a bit of a pout. Nico had a good reason, though! She didn't want her baby boy being a hoarder at such a early age. Whenever he grew older and got his own place, THEN he could do whatever he wanted. Grabbing a few of the rock and stones that he had pulled out from the earth, he began to wipe off the dirt to see if anything interesting stood out to him. That was until he heard the silver-haired man mentioning magic and spells. " Huh? Oh, no! It sorta like... a metal stick with this big ol' sensor on the end. When it gets turned on you can like find out if there's metal based things in the ground. It's really cool! I wanna use it on the beach~ " The child excitedly said with a big toothy grin.

Finally, returning from grabbing some apple cider, Nico noticed her son talking to a stranger. " Oh boy... I guess I have to have that talk with him again... " She had warned the boy multiple times about talking to random people, but at least nothing seemed suspicious... yet. Studying the eyepatched man, she didn't get any malicious vibes or aura from him. But, her mamma bear mode had already kicked it and was ready to pounce! " Desi, I got ya a little somethin' " The raven haired mother spoke as she handed over the paper cup of warm apple cider over to him. Sapphire orbs glanced back over at that man again before she returned it back to her son. " So... uh, who's your friend? " Nico tried to best not to sound on edge, but she definitely was.

MOOD: Mellow | Excitedxxx COMPANY: Desixxx OUTFIT: Nico | Desixxx OOC: I'm still working on making a combined post format when I'm playing both mom and kid lol

Ashtail Foxclaw

Cho-Cho Twain

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:17 pm

User Image

User Image

Listening to the boy speak told Za’saad just how passionate the youth was of this particular thing, and it was nice to both hear and see. The thought of the kids not having a treasure trove of a room though, pulled a long and thoughtful hum from Z. The boy then went on to explain the device he was wishing for and Za’saad listened intently, but still smiled at the end. Still sounds like magic to me; uncovering things lost to the eye, like dispelling an illusion to reveal what’s hidden. You know, finding treasures is a lot more than chests of glittering gold and faceted gemstones. Knowledge and understanding is treasure to some; books and scrolls, fairy tales, legends. Friendship is treasure to others. Experiences, discoveries, and travelling can be treasure too. It all depend on what value you put into something.

Quite frankly he was about three seconds away from deep-diving into a theoretical conversation with this 7-year-old, but true to the protective nature of mothers, mama bear showed up to guard her cub. Za’saad looked over his shoulder when the almost looming presence came up to them, and though she smiled, he wasn’t sure if this meant she was friendly - which he took it as not when she ignored him. Well, indirectly at least. While she turned to her son, Desi as it was revealed, she asked him about this stranger rather than addressing Za’saad. This told you exactly how interested she was in his presence.

Standing up from his crouched over spot, he took a calculated small step back before bowing his head curtly at her. Name’s Za’saad Zabirith. He introduced himself, smiling kindly as he did so. I stumbled upon your child -I presume this is your child-, and he told me about his search for treasure, explaining to me the magic of how upon my inquiry. He seems quite clever for his age. that last bit was more of an embellishment than Za’saad actually finding the child to be smart. First of all he had exchanged only a few words and he could hardly gauge a proper opinion at that time. Second; he wasn’t certified to draw such an opinion to begin with.

"I must admit I find it quite wholesome to hear about a mother indulging in their kids' interests. Desi told me about the magic artifact you've promised him." he mentioned, as a casual way to strike up conversation.

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:18 pm

User Image
User Image

As Za'saad introduced himself with a polite bow added to it, Nico only gave a raised brow as she studied him. Was... Was he a LARPer? While she was sorta proud as a mama to have just a smart little boy, the man's next statement confused her. What was that magic crap that he was going on about? Taking a few sips from her cup, the raven-haired woman gave the man a shrug. " Any good parent would want their kid to explore their interests. So long as it's harmless, at least. Now... " Turning to attention to Desi, she also gave the boy a confused look. " What's this "magic artifact" thing that he's going on about now? " Was he on drugs? Nico looked at him even more, but couldn't really figure him out. He seemed strange, but nothing seemed in-genuine to her. Before she could bluntly ask him, Desi had stepped in. " You don't remember? It's the metal detector, mama! " The child explained while bouncing up and down. " Don't tell me you forgot your end of the deal, mom. " A pout formed on the 7 year old's face as he suspiciously looked at her while chugging his cider. " No, I didn't forget! It's... just not magic is all. Just a machine. ANYWAYS...." Looking back at Za'saad, Nico was still a bit suspicious of him, but only because she was a mom looking after her baby boy. " You "stumble" on kids regularly or somethin'? "

MOOD: Suspicious | Excitedxxx COMPANY: Desi & Za'saadxxx OUTFIT: Nico | Desixxx OOC: oof this post is sorta shitty! my bad

Ashtail Foxclaw

Cho-Cho Twain

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:20 am

User Image

User Image

tab tab ooc: sry it's short x.x

I’ll have to agree. He nodded at her statement about parenting. Yet it’s a foreign concept to some. Shrugging it off, he went on to watch the small interaction between the two, smiling at the kid’s enthusiasm as he demanded his mother to remember their deal. The mother soon relented though, ending the conversation abruptly.

While Za’saad was preoccupied with the child’s happiness, he eventually turned to face the woman addressing him again. Hardly, I have no goal but to wander. Aiming to fall over a child seems quite like an unsavory way to spend my time. Now, I’m much more interested in this point of view of yours; I presume you’re a woman of science as you disregard metal detecting as magic? I must admit I’m not quite sure how science works just yet, but so far it sounds exactly like magic to me.

Turning his eye back to Desi, he gave the younger a smile. What do you think, am I completely off the mark?

Cho-Cho Twain

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games