Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Omnislash_Strife01

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:02 am

I joined sometime ago but I never noticed this until now. XD Hi!

There's nothing much to know about me. I have a liking for writing and ESPECIALLY RP-ing. Then again, my skills aren't too great. >.<
Hopefully, as time passes, I'll improve. XD

Other than that, my favorite color is black, I love listening to Punk and Rock... and I also love my games. XD Especially the RPGs I own.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:47 pm

My name is Ben . . . obviously.

I've been roleplaying for many years, probably longer than many of you have even known what roleplaying is, back in the days where you had paper sheets and thick hard back books to research stuff out of. smile

Anyway, I'm a big roleplayer, and I love to interact with all sorts of people. I look forward to being a part of many roleplays while I am here.

Oh, and I have my own roleplay guild as well. The banner in my signature is a link, check it out.

Professor Armitage

Lupine Gearhead

11,450 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Chylde_Orchid

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:21 pm

Hi, I'm Chylde, I' trying to fing some good, active Cyberpunk RP, and having little success as of currently. I'm as bit spent on the fantasy stuff, and I tend to be drawn more to combat based RP, so if anyone knows anything that might suit me, let me know!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:23 pm

BenOni the White

I've been roleplaying for many years, probably longer than many of you have even known what roleplaying is, back in the days where you had paper sheets and thick hard back books to research stuff out of. smile

Anyway, I'm a big roleplayer, and I love to interact with all sorts of people. I look forward to being a part of many roleplays while I am here.

Oh, and I have my own roleplay guild as well. The banner in my signature is a link, check it out.

Oh, but those are the best kinds of RPs, with the hardback books and the charavcter sheets you had to fill out in pencil....

Allthough one of my Favorites came only in Paperback... CP2020...

Chylde_Orchid

Ksrugi

Shadowy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:39 pm

Ksrugi here, glad to be a part of the guild.

I started RPing maybe four or five years ago, hanging around AOL chatrooms. I found a good RP group by accident after that and spent some time learning the finer points of role playing from a bunch of guys who had done if for awhile longer than me. Then I found Gaia.

I've been a member of Gaia for a long time and the first thing I did was join a roleplaying guild. I've grown since then and I like to think that I'm a decent RPer.

Yeah, in the real life, I'm an aspiring actor with ambitions bigger than life itself. "Songs For A New World" is my favorite musical ever, I love sphagetti, and I'm one of the best high school baritones in the state of Louisiana. Yeah...

Hi everyone.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:15 pm

Hi i'm Atamaru, I like to roleplay alot so I was looking for a guild on it on gaia. I havent been on the forum cause i didnt know there was one one, but im here and thought i would introduce myself.

atamaru131

Emperor Angelo XXV

Dangerous Giver

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:05 am

Hi! I'm Emperor Angelo XXV, but you can just call me Angelo. Anyway, I'm looking for a place for me to RP independently, and by independently, I mean without the threat of persecution. I just hope I can make a really good military-styled RP.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:57 am

Chylde_Orchid
BenOni the White

Oh, but those are the best kinds of RPs, with the hardback books and the charavcter sheets you had to fill out in pencil....

Allthough one of my Favorites came only in Paperback... CP2020...

Alot of good games only came out in paperback, namely BESM and Trinity
Although, I'm an old school D&D player, so I'm used to carrying like . . . 10 books and a screen when you game XD

Professor Armitage

Lupine Gearhead

11,450 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

kobochi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:23 pm

Hello blaugh
I'm Kobochi and I'm new whee
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:15 am

I'm Karesna! Nice to be here! I enjoy anime like Naruto, Death Note, Bleach, School Rumble, and alot of others....

Karesna

Celestie Risu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:07 am

Heiya^^ I'm...hm, my username is Celestial-Death-Sakura, but either I'm called Celes(stial)-chan or Sakura-chan, whichever you prefer xD

I'm member of this guild for quite a while now but did nothing....I should change that because RPing is FUN heart
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:33 am

Did I introduce myself here? I don't think so...
If I did, please ignore. If I didn't, here you go!

My name is Sierra_Lily. I go by quite a few different names on the net, most of them variations of the name Miriallia. Such as Milly, Mil, Milena, Miluna..................
Or I call myself Kali-chan. Or sometimes, I get a stroke of inspiration and call myself comething completely random.

Anyways, why Sierra_Lily? Well, I was signing up for a forum, and didn't want to use the traditional Milly (mainly because the forum was being established due to a hacker on another forum, and I didn't want him to recognize me...) so I randomly thought of Lily. Then Sierra popped into my head and I put them together!

Ummm... I love roleplaying. Even though I have only been roleplaying formally for less than a year...

I also love anime/manga/rpg video gaming.

I'm a high achieving student.

I'm very cheerful... most of the time. On occasion, I get major mood swings. Trust me, you will know when they are. My rpg characters will suddenly act very angry.

I don't know what else to say about myself... I love music, I play piano, euphonium, trombone, and I sing...

I want to persue a career in music...

and I think that's it. Torture complete (I always use long intro posts)

Sierra_Lily

xxSilent_Fallsxx

5,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:55 pm

hi, im Sara
All you need to know about me iss...
Short
Red Hair
Brown Eyes.
I have been rping for about maybe... 3 years? i dont know. something like that
^_^
i like the fantasy/romance/action type rps and i also write! (click the signature if you want to read the book im trying to write.)
I want to be a psychologist.
if you want to rp ask me. I have three characters i use
who are
Kaminari
Lykainion
Derfael
ummm, thats really it about me! ^__^
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:10 pm

Hollah everyone.
I'm Fae. {faay}

i'll introduce myself more some time soon.
I just can't find the words to say.

_Firmament_Fire_

Twitchy Sketches

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:41 am

Wow. It's been such a long time since I payed a visit to this guild.

Y'think I'd try to devote more time to it, being the insane RPer that I like to think myself to be.
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games