Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sin-Lekasu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:43 pm
Shekeya noods. "i see"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:47 pm
He went back to normal, seeing it was safe, and turned back to Pup.
"So, what do you wanna do?"  

Mazarith Firin

Death God Killer

Wealthy Sex Symbol

6,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:39 pm
Sage walks up to him. "this is my sister Shekeya"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:01 pm
Thanatos looked at Kren and growled at him, "You better watch your place pup, I don't need to be described by you." Then he looked at Pup that was coming his way. Remebering he was Sora's foster child. "Hello there." Then he stood up and stretched out. Looking around.  

Nutella Mocha

Death God Killer

Wealthy Sex Symbol

6,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:33 pm
Sage walked up to Thanatos  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:23 am
Thanatos looked down at the young pup that had just walked up to him. "Can I help you little one?" He asked as he continued to stand.  

Nutella Mocha

FairysHeart

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:27 pm
Shadow lifted her small head and yawned. She stood up and stretched her back yawning the whole time. She then shook her fur and opened her eyes and looked around her. The small pup barked happily and then started chacing her tail.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:57 pm
"Well YOU listen here Thanatos. YOU better watch YOUR back. If you keep considering me as a weakling I'll fry your hide!!!"  

Mazarith Firin

Wolf Hakino

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:38 pm
Pup's hair rose. "Hey that wasn't nice Kren." Wind started swirling around his front paw. The metal glowed a white tinge. "Oh but Thanatos was a little strct to you. " The metal turned normal and the wind dissapeared. Pup yelped. He trotted over to Thanatos. "My leg hurts Thanatos."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:42 pm
"What was that?"
His alarm drew water around him, forming a barrier.
"What is that metal thing? Why did Otohime put it on you?"  

Mazarith Firin

Wolf Hakino

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:44 pm
He turned at looked at Kren. His eyes were red but when he blinked they were blue again. "She said it would help my wind powers but it hurts and makes my wealer. It feels like an evil demon is inside me." he sniffled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:47 pm
"..No...Is that it?...The demon metal?....I thought it was just a myth...You need that thing off of you, NOW!!!"

He panicked and the water barrier became thicker.  

Mazarith Firin

Wolf Hakino

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:50 pm
Pup whimpered. "Mommy tried but she couldn't. And what do you meen its a demon. im sure grandma was only trying to help."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:52 pm
"No, it's the demon metal. Nobody could accidentally put a cursed metal with a demon sealed in it on another animal or person....IT HAS TO COME OFF!!!! Sorry if this hurts more than it does Pup, but I won't let a friend be stuck with that on!!!!'

Water grabbed the metal, and started trying to pry it off of Pup, it's fingers somehow working like real ones.  

Mazarith Firin

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games