Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KillrZero

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:37 pm
SunshyAlone
NAME: Sunshy
APPEARANCE: Brown hair, brown eyes, glasses, braces. I'm hoping to dye my hair black though.
FAV. BANDS: Green Day, Panic! at the Disco, My Chemical Romance, the Killers, Dixie Chicks, Big and Rich...
SEXUALITY: Questioning bi-sexual/straight
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Sleeping, reading, writing, poking dead things, so-on and so-forth. I'm interested in becoming a drummer.
PERSONALITY: Very sarcastic. VERY sarcastic. I can be nice though, if I feel like it.
PET PEEVES: Tape on fingernails.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: animals, chocolate, FOAMY!, and random people.
dislikes: preps, people who judge me before they know me, and stupid people.
REASON FOR JOINING: My friend trainbeltbandit said this guild doesn't totally suck.

Hello, and welcome. *steals the newbie cookies from Aaron and hands you some*  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:37 pm
NAME: Christine
APPEARANCE: Long brown hair, hazel eyes, freckles.
FAV. BANDS: Nightwish?
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, Writing, Tennis
PERSONALITY: Cynical with a dash of insanity and hint of intelligence
PET PEEVES: People making disgusting noises when the eat.
DISLIKES: Certain people, Cat Fights over no meaning
REASON FOR JOINING: I saw a banner in someone's sig that caught my eye. Something among the lines of being in love with Death, or getting to married to Death. I'm a sucker for the Beauty and the Beast kind of romance, or Evil attracted to Innocence, so I decided to check it out, and now I'm here. ^^

[~Beautiful Tyrant~]

`Crystal Clear Waters`

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:44 pm
NAME: Amanda (Yes, i'm a girl, but I prefer being referred as a guy, Seth also. This female body is a curse upon myself.)
APPEARANCE: 5'1'', thin, weak, black straight hair, brown eyes, glasses, slight acne.
FAV. BANDS: sum41, linkin park
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Art, Gaia, my pets
PERSONALITY: Laid back, pacifist, can and will defend self
PET PEEVES: Annoying people who think they are the s**t.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Like: Food, sleep, Gaia, internet, presense of other loved people.
Dislikes: School, Posers, back stabbers, religion, People who try and change my motives, and homophobes.
REASON FOR JOINING: To be with others like me.

Want to know more? Ask.  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:17 pm
Welcome to our newest members. *Gets out the cookie baskets and starts passing them around* I hope you enjoy our little corner of gaia as much as we do. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

[x] ichi-hane enzeru [x]

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:22 am
Name: Clayton Ray Bowman
Alias: Claybo
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 240
Shoe Size: 14
Physical apperance: both ears peirced, soul patch, fading acne, glasses, braces, somewhat muscular build, medium-length shaggy blond hair(it turns to a rust brown as the day goes on), deep blue (become tinged with green depending on my mood.).

Music:anything, but gospel or opera
Fav Colors: Black or crimson
Hero: I don't have any more heros, because they all died on me.
Fave bands: Sum 41, linkin park, weezer, fallout boy, story of the year, slipknot, nickelback, panic at the disco, i could go on and on

Personality razz assive, but i have a real evil side so it's not a wise choice to cross me.

Let me know if you want to learn anymore about me.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 10:18 am
names shadow i am bi i am a vampire i don't bite...much  

myimmortaldeath

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 10:23 am
I welcome you both to the guild. *gives out cookie baskets* Make yourselves comfortable.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 12:47 pm
NAME: Courtney
APPEARANCE: blond with blue eyes, short, thin, and white skin.
FAV. BANDS: The Grateful Dead, Aerosmith, Creed, 24 Hour (band at my school), Reba, Martina McBride, Evanescence, Guns N Roses, Rolling Stones....
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: computer, trying to reteach myself the guitar, reading, looking up ancient text, writeing peoms
PERSONALITY: try to find the humor in stuff, when i get stressed I jump and hit the floor real hard, when I'm REALY stressed I just start laughing and cant stop because the look on my dads face is priceless when ever I start
PET PEEVES: people who do things just so they think they're the senter of attencion, people who take things for granted at all times (I do sometimes though I realy try not to)
LIKES/DISLIKES: like-watching hockey, chocolet, bannana splits, cookiedoe icecream, macaronie butter and milk, pitzels (sp?)
dislike-grilled chicken, when only one line of a song is stuck in my head and it plays over and over and over non stop
REASON FOR JOINING: not sure...thought it would be intersting

kykana

Invisible Informer

8,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

xXAbsynthic_MelodyXx

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:08 pm
NAME:Call me Syn
APPEARANCE: I'm tall, a bit chubby, I have crimson hair and copper eyes, my wardrobe is black with bits of color here and there
FAV. BANDS: Cradle of Filth, Marilyn Manson, Him, Gorgoroth, Angtoria, Black Sabbath, Motorhead, Pink Floyd, Slayer, Iron Maiden, The Misfits, Slipknot, Alice Cooper, Judas Priest, Cream, Dimmu Borgir, Kittie, Evanescence...
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Bass guitar, drawing, writing, clothing, music, video games, Satanism(LaVey)
REASON FOR JOINING: I joined because I am deeply in love with the goth subculture, and this looked like a cool guild so I joined...

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:49 pm
NAME: Alice
APPEARANCE: Meh, skinny, long hair, lip piercing *shrug*
FAV. BANDS: Coheed and Cambria<3, Good Charlotte, Ramones.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing. Listening to music?
PERSONALITY: I dunno, you`d have to ask my friends xD
PET PEEVES: Lots x3
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: Music, drawing, computer. DISlikes: Lots xP
REASON FOR JOINING: Just somewhere were I can talk to people that are actually decent 3nodding

sylawen

Perfect Egg

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:19 pm

Name: Ran
Age: Seventeen, waiting to be eighteen, but Febuary 28th 2007 ain't coming fast enough
Appearence: Short, medium length hair that is never it's original color, it's currently black but will be burgundy by Friday, seafoam green eye's
Favourite Bands: Ramstein, Zeromancer, The Rasmus, and Nightwish
Hobbies: Drawing, watching Anime, Listening to musik, playing musik on meh bass guitar or cello, singing, and jus' lazin about
Personality: Loving, Kind or so says my friends, Hyper at time easygoing at others, for the most part pleasant.
Likes: Music/ Gothic Fashion, going out places and having a wild time
Dislikes: Rude people, those who thinking they are all high and mighty, going to school
Reason for Joining: I wanted to hang out with people like me...

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 6:06 pm
NAME: Ameyalli
APPEARANCE: ME? Long black curly hair?
FAV. BANDS: Marilyn Manson.... Apocalyptica.... And other mainstream stuff (I don't have the time nor the energy to spend hours looking up new unknown bands on the internet, heck What am I doing on Gaia?)
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, drawing, poking friends.
PERSONALITY: Explosive. Mostly calm, except for a few times when I go psycho.
PET PEEVES: Loud people who are not my friends
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like pretty people,and , and sex, and drugs, and good movies, and sexy people. I dislike: worms, ugly people, worms, and ugly things.
REASON FOR JOINING: I am bored with life, I thought ugly people with makeup could cheer me up. And maybe I'll find some chick in TX!

FakeSoul

Mime+Suicide

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 6:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.NAME: Jernnifer
APPEARANCE: A Mixture of goth and emo. I mostly wear red. black, and green but you know some color wouldnt hurt.
FAV. BANDS: The New York Dolls, Cradle Of Filth, HIM, The 69 Eyes, MYPOLLUX, My Chemical Romance, Panic! At The Disco, or the rest of the list go here: Ravenness' My Space and look under music.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Gutiar,singing, skateboarding, writing poems, writing lyric, helping my friend drum for his band while they find a new one or not will use me as a replacement, making movies, taking pictures, being with my boyfriend.
PERSONALITY: Im a very nice person unless you get me mad. you get me mad, I will hunt you down. Im very down to earth and sometimes keep to myself when i want. Im crazy and I act like a total psycho at skool and I just love it! I just play guitar most of the time and with that Im soon to make a band. I mostly spend time with friends and with my Boyfriend but when Im not with them i just like to go to the roof and just spend a quiet time there just thinking about the live we are in.
PET PEEVES: People chewing gun like a COW, posers, snobs, people who dont shut up when they should, people who try to prove you wrong.
LIKES/DISLIKES: LIKES- guitar, johnny depp, bam margera, ville valo, dani filth, paining, skecthing, photography, expressing my mind, making people happy, art in general, poetry, times when you can just think along to yourself, balck and while movies, the 50s, the 20s.
DISLIKES- messy people, paris hilton, hilary duff, avril lavange (whatever you spell it), ugly people (not on the outside but the inside if you know what im talking about).
REASON FOR JOINING: Just meet at least more people like me or have things in common with me. I really dont meet too many people that are goth, emo, hardcore because there arnt to many at my skool. I just want to meet people who like to express themselves and how life is to them.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:17 pm
Yay new people. *gives out cookie baskets* Welcome to the guild and I hope you enjoy your stay. ^_^ Don't mind me, I'm just eccentric.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Angel Bruja

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:24 am
Hi! I just joined so thanks for letting me in.

Name: I'm not telling; just call me Raven
Apearance: light, long brown hair and hazel eyes who wears a lot of dark colors and is a goth-semiprep mix (I made it up myself, so I like to believe)
Likes/Dislikes: Lots of different things
Pet Peeves: Let's just say there are different levels of people's personality and their ignorance I can't stand
Personality: You decide for yourself as no one knows anyone until they talk to one another
Interests: Fortune telling, tv, manga/anime, writing, art
Joined because: wanted to meet other goths or goth-like people without being judged (A strange thing to say, I know)  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games