Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

U P H i G H onthe d L

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:50 am

Ooc//

Hm... I don't think it's Monday yet. Karissa, Arianna, and Rachel are at Rachel's house. Ona and Estelluna are outside Ona's house. I have no idea what day or time it is. xD

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:59 am
Lucretia kicked aronud rock to past the time  

Miranda Lockheart

8,565 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Gaian 50

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:09 pm
(It can be Monday. If Karissa and Rachel and the rest of you don't mind)
Arianna settled back, waiting for Karissa to tell them a tale, she always loved learning new things.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:11 pm
Ooc//

In the morning?

Bic//

"Um... I'm Ona," she said. Her voice was firm. She had gotten over her surprise a while ago.

U P H i G H onthe d L

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:16 pm
OOC. Yeah, in the morning.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:17 pm
Lucretia opened her favorite called Amongst the Living it wasn't that bad of a book, but,she should have gotten better book to read she didn't mind Lucretia only wanted it to keep her mind occupied  

Miranda Lockheart

8,565 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Gaian 50

U P H i G H onthe d L

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:19 pm
Ooc//

Hehe. I don't think I can do anything until Estelluna comes back. It would be rude of Ona to leave her outside. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:24 pm
( does a funny little dance to wait for the others xD )  

Miranda Lockheart

8,565 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Gaian 50

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:47 pm
(BACK EARLY! Until 11, at least.)

For once, Karissa couldn't even clearly articulate what she meant, though. "There's just something bad about her," she repeated, determined.

(I just said what I said because of what was written in Ona's profile, which did have something to do with danger, if I remember correctly.)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:40 pm
Ooc//

Haha. Yeah. She tends to get into a lot of trouble...

U P H i G H onthe d L

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:37 pm
razz >

"If you say so." Said Rachel, nodding. She had learned to trust Karissa's judgment a long time ago. She glanced quickly at her watch. "Oh crap! We should get ready for school soon!" She said.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:12 pm
Ona's watch alarm went off. "Oh great," she muttered. "School's going to start! It's the first day and I'm going to be late..." She glanced at the stranger. "Er... Do you go to Forks High?" Then, without waiting for an answer, she said, "Great! You wait here, I'll go get my backpack. We can walk to school together!" She raced inside.  

U P H i G H onthe d L

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:36 pm
"We should. I'll meet you guys at school ok? I've got to go home, get dressed, do my homework and get Hailey settled back down. I shouldn't be to long" Arianna said and then raced out to door with her belongings to her house. "I wonder what Karissa meant, huh Hailey?" she asked her puppy, setting her down on the floor.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:03 pm
She dashed inside and nearly got run over by her aunt. "Ona!" she exclaimed. "Why aren't you at school? You're going to be late!"
Ona bit her lip. "I know, I'm just going to go get my backpack." She stopped when she reached the living room. Oh great, she thought. She entered slowly, feeling around for it. She hadn't gotten used to the cluttered room yet. Where is it? She found it on the far corner of the room, grabbed it off the couch, and rushed outside.

U P H i G H onthe d L

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:58 pm
(Sorry for the delay...)
Estelluna nodded and waited till she came back, ''Yep Forks High, though hopefully they let me back in.'' She chuckled to herself and smiled. ''Alright let's go.''  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games