Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:11 pm
((yes but add the leader...hes VERYY VERYYY tough))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:14 pm
((jes but zeh demon have 2 halve's.... and they're both released.. you'll understand later meh thinks lol, brb))  

Remelz
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:16 pm
((2 halves...uhh yea i think i'll lok at that l8er))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:27 pm
((-.- yuh hence the white AND black flames..))  

Remelz
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:28 pm
((so when r ya gonna kick some Akatsuki a**))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:30 pm
((when someone posts...))  

Remelz
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:37 pm
((fine))

"Ughh, damn that hurt!"Sero felt his head then loked at Sira. "Whoa" Sero thought that when he saw the flames around Sira.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:40 pm
Sira wasn't paying attention to Sero. His eye's were aimed straight at Deidara. There wasn't the same malevolent glare in them. He didn't want to kill him for no reason like he had Kisame. The flames around him grew larger, notburning Sero or Fuyu. They drew closer to Deidara burning his black cloak. "You leave them alone.." His voice was calm yet it made the hair's on the Akatsuki member's neck stand up.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:48 pm
((ya no if our 2 demons faced off...lets see...u would just look at me and i would die lol))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:54 pm
((eh i wouldn't let that happen lol.. i would think of u and u would die...))  

Remelz
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:56 pm
((lol))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:56 pm
((lol))

Fuyu sat up and rubbed the back of her head. She looked at Sira, who was burning Deidara. "Sira..." She whispered. She looked at Deidara who was struggling to put out the fire.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:59 pm
Sero looked at Fuyu. "You alright?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:02 pm
"Y-yeah i'm fine... I've just never seen Sira like this..." Fuyu said looking at him.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:02 pm
Sira's mind snapped back for a moment, the flames dying down. He looked over at Fuyu the gray pigment returning to his eye's replacing the deep violet shade. He then switched to the unknown face. When he had seen Sero his vision was still blurry.
Deidara took advantage of the momentary distraction and held out his hand. The mouth in his hand opened giving him a seemingly harmless clay bird. He let it fly towards Sira, it exploded once it touched him skin. "Never let your guard down, un.."
Sira grunted in pain and fell forward his neck bleeding from where the bomb had made contact. "Damn it.." He said pushing himself back up, his arm's shaking.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games