Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:18 pm
Arage's ears perk. "What was that?" he said aloud, looking left and right. "Is someone there!?" he called out.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:20 pm
*steps away from his oponent and pulls sword out of wound*
hmmhmmhmmm if its not silver then it cant hurt me*wound heals over completely without a scar*  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:21 pm
*she purred,* " you neednt be worried about anything, its me, ive been wanting to ask you, How are you?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:22 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
*she purred,* " you neednt be worried about anything, its me, ive been wanting to ask you, How are you?"

He looks around and spots Logen. "Oh, hey there. I'm good, and how're you?" he asked, smiling.  

Repressed Memories

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:24 pm
*awaits next move but stops ad eyes widen as he smells the scent of the hunter*basterd hes back*turns full wolf and heads for the woods in the direction of the scent at full pelt*  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:26 pm
*as Arage said that he was good, she smiled, and answered his question with:* "i am good, and have in fact never had such friendship to humans/half humans Ever in my life! i love this school!"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:27 pm
she had left her clothes by the water fall, so she went back "hey can you hand me my clothes?" she asked them, holding onto her towel  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:27 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
*as Arage said that he was good, she smiled, and answered his question with:* "i am good, and have in fact never had such friendship to humans/half humans Ever in my life! i love this school!"

"Hehe yeah...I've never really had any friendship with anyone..." he said, looking down at the water.  

Repressed Memories

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:28 pm
Aprilbaby1
she had left her clothes by the water fall, so she went back "hey can you hand me my clothes?" she asked them, holding onto her towel

"Um...yeah...sure." he said, looking away as he handed her clothes to her.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:31 pm
*flys past the two at the hot springs with the speed of determination*  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:32 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"thanks" she said then hid herself with her wings and changed "there" she said then picked up her towel  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:32 pm
*wind fuzzing around and warmed them all*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:33 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"thanks" she said then hid herself with her wings and changed "there" she said then picked up her towel

He looks down, blushes, then quickly sits back in the water. "Um...I'll be here for awhile..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:35 pm
*makes it to the source of the scent to find hes to late and that more lycans have been killed*no why do i have to be so late
*falls over in hysterics*  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:36 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

He looks down, blushes, then quickly sits back in the water. "Um...I'll be here for awhile..."
she smiled then stretched "well classes are going to start soon" she said then stood up  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games