Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:49 pm
i dunno, youve got as much power as i do, and she really liked you. well you know what, ive got just the potion for this. lets head back to the castle, ill get it. *starts his way back tot he castle* this potion, is called the potion of an even battle. what you do is you pick a world, throw the potion down while youre thinking about everything ive got, and then that world will transform to give you everything ive got but itll reflect the way you want it to be  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:54 pm
"What? Look, just leave things the way they are," he said, sighing.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:02 pm
she yawned and stood up, carring the pup, she walked back to her room and layed down on her bed, the pup cuddling next to her, she closes her eyes and falls back asleep  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:04 pm
"Come on, let's get to the castle, it's getting dark," he said, helping Necross back to the castle and to his room.  

Repressed Memories

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:04 pm
alright but i dont know what to do shes so unpredictable thats what i liked about her, she always led me to danger, before i would sit in the castle and read spell books and learn new spells, with her i was going all over the place. but right now i dont think i can make it back to the castle. can you send a skeleton out with the spell book volume 8 book 40 please. i want to get back to studying spells, might need them in the future. *sits down and leans against the castle wall* ill be fine and i wont disturb lola. i can barely move...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:05 pm
"Alright," he said, going inside and telling the skeleton. It did as it was told, and Arage layed on the couch in the main room, closing his eyes.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:08 pm
she sat up yawning, she went to her bathroom and took a shower  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:13 pm
*starts practicing spells* Arm Cannon, hmm thats cool, a cannon for an arm i wonder what it shoots? *fires arm cannon and watches a flash of black and white light shoots out* cool... hmm whats this one. the puppets stength... *casts it and nothing happens* *yawn* im gonna go to sleep right here *passes out and wakes up in the morning then walks into the castle for breakfast*  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:14 pm
she walks out of the restroom with a towel wrapped around her, she looked in her dresser for some clothes  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:15 pm
He continued to sleep on the couch, breathing slowly.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:17 pm
she places her clothes on the bed and picked up the pup, she smiled and set the tub with warm water, she got on her knees and took the pup a bath  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:23 pm
* waits for a skeleton while looking at the menu * ill have the pancakes *looks up to see a giant skeleton* whoa what happened to you? *casts the puppet strength again and the skeletons return to normal* ok like i said pancakes for me and keep breakfast open for everyone else please.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:25 pm
she dried the pup and layed her on the bed she changed into her clothes and walked out of her room, the pup following her, she walked downstairs and in the dining room "morning" she said sitting down, the pup jumped into her lap, she smiled  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:28 pm
morning lola, feeling better i hope? Im sorry about yesterday, i didnt mean it that way.

[leaving for the weekend bye]  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:30 pm
"yes im feeling better, and.. its ok, i understand now, if you dont want me then its fine" she sighs and pets the pup {l8er ^_^}  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games