Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:19 pm
(Cool, the last rp I tryed today the thread creator wrote my character off so I said hell with the rp).

A tall blue haired boy entered the area. He had a large sword on his back and a grey coat. Brown shoes with no socks dressed his feet and his shadow was slightly off from what he physical appearance was. He wasn't entirely sure where he was really. The dragons didn't seem to be the thing that made him nervous though. It was the humans before him that were trying to choose a dragon to call there own. Looking at them with emerald green eyes. Who are you and what are you doing in this sacred place? The dragons mean you no harm and only want to sleep and live in peace. Can't you sense there confusion, there fear, there sadness and all that they are?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:22 pm
she hand her hand on the dragons head, she jumped as it moved "so..this is my dragon?" she whispered, she watched it open its eyes and look at her, she petted its head softly as it moved closer to her sniffing her, she smiled patting its head, she turned and saw someone else "who are you?" she asked studing him  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:39 pm
Someone that is rather fond of Dragons. I find them to be exceptional creatures. He walked up to one of the dragons and started running his hand over the creatures spine. The creature seemed to be slightly enjoying it as well. Still looking at the dragon, "these are rather rare creatures.......I haven't seen a dragon in so long let alone so many. His eyes were rather stary as he looked at the new faces. It would be grand if I could choose one of these creatures to call my own.....but none of them seem to choose me as there master. Whatever you do...............treat your Dragon with care, "a tear fell from his eye as he turned covering his face".  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:44 pm
she petted the dragon "i never hurt animals or creatures" she looked at the dragon, she smiled softly kissing the top of its head  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:50 pm
Ryu smiled and touched his forehead as though he had felt the kiss. These creatures, I feel there emotions. And this one seemed to trust you. I can tell, so I choose to trust you as well. He nodded his head then walked slowly over to them. He extended his right arm and smiled. My name is Ryu, may I please have the name of the new owner of this great creature?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:53 pm
she smiled "nice to meet you Ryu, my names Bella" she held out her hand and shook his hand  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:59 pm
Ryu grabbed ahold of there hand and shook it. He closed his eyes smiling. He nodded his head then turned toward the dragon with his eyes still closed. The same heart beats within you and this creature, the rythm is perfect. With his eyes closed he saw a pulsating light coming from the dragon. It beat the same way there pulse did slowing down when theres did and speeding up when there pulse quickened.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:01 pm
she looked at him then at the dragon, she smiled and gently petted his head "such a beautiful creature" she said smiling  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:11 pm
Ryu let go of there hand and looked at the Dragon as well. This dragon here, it can't reach its true potential unless it is with a caring soul. Please make sure to take care of it and in return it will always protect and care for you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:15 pm
she smiled and hugged the dragon "its really sweet" she said looking at the red dragon "and i will, i promise i will take good care of him"  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:25 pm
He smiled as though they were talking about him. Looking around at all of the Dragons in the area. He didn't see a single one whose heart beat the same as his. Well.......maybe I will find one of these creatures some day, "he blinked for a second as he looked at a rather large silver scaled dragon".  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:26 pm
she looked at the dragon and he looked back at her, she smiled and kissed his nose  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:37 pm
So........Bella.....have you heard of any other large gathering places for dragons? He looked down at the ground looking a bit sad. I want to have something I can call my own. A living creature that knows everything about you. This is almost unbelievable yet it is real. He walked over and started petting the dragon behind its ear.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:39 pm
"no..i dont" she looks at him  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:47 pm
Then.......maybe you should take to the sky. A riders first flyt is like being born. It is supposed to be one of the greatest experiences one can find. I will watch as you fly off. Who knows, "Ryu smiled and closed his eyes, "maybe we will meet again".  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games