Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:44 pm

Andromeda tried looking away from Him but couldn't stop stareing at his eyes. Her tail twitched slightly.

Amiko smiled. she nuzzled into Caesar relaxing. Her heart beat faster in her chest
Lukara licked Max's muzzle then stepped around Amiko and towards the new wloves. She hated only seeing from her right eye, but was beginning to cope with it. She smiled warmly forgetting about teh scares that ran along the left side of her head
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:49 pm

NightShadow looked away from her to Lukara. He at first was shocked at the scars on her face but soon got use to it,"Hello. I'm NightShadow!"

Willowpelt12

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:53 pm

Lukara sat not far from him and tilts her head to the right smiling. Her silver fur had a odd gleam to it to night. -Warmly- Hello NightShadow. Im Lukara. She glanced at Andromeda who backed away slightly uncomfortable seeing the scars.

Amiko watched her friend closely
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:57 pm

Suddenly his eyes opened wide when he saw Amiko,"Wait. That black fea is Amiko right? I remember you! I bet you don't remember me." His eyes glowed as he recognized her but then darkened when bad memories flooded back.
((He had been in the place where they tested on them and spoke to Amiko a few times.))

Willowpelt12

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:04 am

Amiko walked over to him, Her icey blue eyes glanceing over him. She stood right infront of him and sniffed him a few times. Her eyes lit up. N-NightSHadow?! She laughed and nuzzled into him, she never expeced to see him again.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:10 am

"That man he got so mad when you ran away," his eyes dimmed and his voice was filled with grief,"when you left, he was so angry that he killed Comet. She never was able to rejoin her pack......" He remembered that comet always spoke of her pack and how she wanted to go back to them. He pushed it away just happy that Amiko was ok.
Caesar felt jealous but kept it hidden so Amiko wouldn't know.
Max looked at the other wolf,"so whats your name?"

Willowpelt12

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:16 am

Amikos eyes saddened. she stared at her feet. -wispers- I....I never ment for that to happen...i just...I couldn't take anymore of the pain...Lukara got out not long after me...but I didn't know until she joined this pack...*A few tears fell from Amikos eyes* i never ment....to let anone die...I... She fell silent trying not to cry.

Lukaras eyes darkened, she glanced at Caesar feeling jealously from him, though she kept quiet.

Andromeda wined and backed away from Max. Her small body trembleing
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:23 am

NightShadow looked at her and nudged her,"Its not your fault. He most likely would of killed her anyway. Also she escaped from the suffering. She was getting old and she couldn't take the testing. She would have gone mad. Anyway a new guy took over. He didn't lock our cages so now he is out trying to hunt us down."
Caesar went to Amiko and licked her muzzle.
Max looked at her confused. He sat down unthreateningly,"I'm not going to hurt you."

Willowpelt12

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:30 am

*Amiko glanced at NightShade, then caesar. She nuzzled into him and sniffed* -softly- I wish Comet had gotten away...she deserved it...not wat she lived threw....

Lukara stood shakily and growled softly hateing that she couldn't stand completely without shaking. SHe glanced at Andromeda and smiled* He means you no harm. Get to no him...you w ont regret it. She turned away from teh others and began walking away ltting her mind wander*

*Andromeda took Lukaras advice, took a deep reath and wispered* I'm A-Andromeda...*She glanced at the necklace she wore and closed her eyes*
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:39 am

NightShadow looked around,"Well atleast she is with her old packmates. Amiko have you actually let a male become your mate! You normally are cold to them and scare them to death." He couldn't believe she had found a mate.
Max smiled at her,"I'm Max. Thats a beautiful necklace."

Willowpelt12

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:49 am

Amikos ears lay flat against her head in embarrassment. Hey! I didn't scare them ALL to death...just all but 2. She smiled warmly. I didn't scare you or him away. She nuzzled deeper into caesars fur takeing in his scent.

Lukara yelped and hit a tree wen a deer ran into her. she shook her head and huffed. damn this eye of mine....I'll have to use my energy again...

Andromeda wined softly. She backed away from him slightly. Memmorys of her old master flooded into her mind and she froze.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:00 am

NightShadow rolled him eyes,"You scared one so bad he peed himself in his cage. One wouldn't even look you in the eye."
Caesar licked her ear. He felt interested in her old life.
Max looked at her,"Are you ok? Did I say something wrong?"

Willowpelt12

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:05 am

Amiko smiled. Aahhh, good times. That was funny though...I mean i knew i was scarry...but not that terrifying....Wait...then why is it you and James could stand me?
(I'll bring james in wen i come back from the funeral.)

Andromeda wimpered. She stood and trembled. -softly- P-P-P-Please i...just...... She turned away and shot off. a feeing of fear washed over her. she ran faster then ever running to the mountain and hideing trying to escape the feeling of fear
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:19 am

NightShadow smiled,"Because we knew you weren't really as mean as you looked." He saw Andromeda run and looked after her confused.
Max looked confused and decided to go find Lukara.

Willowpelt12

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:23 am

AMiko smiled. Her eyes seemed warm. she licked Casars muzzle and relaxed. Oh, I never did introduce you 2. NightShadow, Caesar. Caesar, NightShadow.

Lukara had her eyes closed. her energy was running threw the ground. She moved quickly but silently towards a buck
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games