Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:09 pm
The demons got back up, pulling the objects out of their body. They took of their hoods to show faces in wraps. "Oh the dead do not die so there is no need. We did not do this.." the leading demon said to Bane. "..Kratos did. He is wanted for murdering thousands, we are merely summoned by those who want him brought to justice." They strode over to River. "Ah so you know him. You wouldn't mind telling us where he is than?"  
bananas28
sasuke quickly threw 3 chained daggers at them. each hit one of them "i dont think you will be getting kratos" he said and pulled on the daggers, thus ripping their stomachs open.

*edward slices a demon from head first dont ever come back*  

Ninja Assasin13

Aprilbaby1

"no i do mind and i dont know" she shook them off and turned her back on them  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:10 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
tal sat down at the table and flipped off one of the demons who had come in looking for kratos
she looks over at him "whats wrong with you?" she asked softly
i didnt get to fight...then again i might have ripped the pants of the tuxedo there way to tight
she smiles shaking her head, she walks over and sits next to him "dont feel so bad, and they look nice on you" she smiles
yeah but they didnt have a pre built tail hole so i had to make one last minut
{lol im into marrowind but i like oblivion to}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ninja Assasin13

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:11 pm
irishdawg69
The demons got back up, pulling the objects out of their body. They took of their hoods to show faces in wraps. "Oh the dead do not die so there is no need. We did not do this.." the leading demon said to Bane. "..Kratos did. He is wanted for murdering thousands, we are merely summoned by those who want him brought to justice." They strode over to River. "Ah so you know him. You wouldn't mind telling us where he is than?"

oh crap we have to find a way to drive them off  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:11 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
tal sat down at the table and flipped off one of the demons who had come in looking for kratos
i didnt get to fight...then again i might have ripped the pants of the tuxedo there way to tight
she smiles shaking her head, she walks over and sits next to him "dont feel so bad, and they look nice on you" she smiles
she smiles shaking her head "ill fix them for you so that they fit okay"  

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:12 pm
irishdawg69

Bane walked over to him, "what did he do?" he asked calming down, the vampires hiss from there spots and the wereknights growled.
(whats marrowind?)  
sasuke jumped at the demons and cut them with his sword. "stay away from kratos"  

The_Last_Avenger

Ninja Assasin13

bananas28
sasuke smiled as the demods fell. he pulled the daggers back and licked the bloo off them. "yuck! demon blood..." he said putting the daggers away.

ew thats disgusting *edward says after he pulls out his angelic shurikens out of the demon he just killed*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:13 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
thanks
tal spis some of the water and looks back at the demons
what proof do you have kratos did these things?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:14 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
thanks
tal spis some of the water and looks back at the demons
what proof do you have kratos did these things?
"no problem" she turns in her seat "yea......what proof?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:14 pm
*edward sees a real tall one and swings his sword at him but misses and then kicks the demon and as it flies he throws his and angelic katana and shuriken*  

Ninja Assasin13

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:19 pm
They continue pulling themselves together, not feeling anything. The leader pulled out a vial of black and red. "Its his blood, connected to all of the crimes. One of the demons grabbed River. "He is a mass murderer...and if she knows anything than it is our job to find out. Keep attacking us and you will be held responsible for the deaths of these...fine people." He motioned his hand to the crowd as 10 more demons came in through the window.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:20 pm
"hey let me go" she kicked the demon "i know alot of things and im not about to tell you"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:21 pm
irishdawg69
They continue pulling themselves together, not feeling anything. The leader pulled out a vial of black and red. "Its his blood, connected to all of the crimes. One of the demons grabbed River. "He is a mass murderer...and if she knows anything than it is our job to find out. Keep attacking us and you will be held responsible for the deaths of these...fine people." He motioned his hand to the crowd as 10 more demons came in through the window.
harm a single hair or scale of these people and ill rip you apart so terribly that you wont be able to piece yourselves back together
tal stands up with his claws fully drawn  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games