Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:37 pm
blessedheart
busos_gurl
blessedheart
busos_gurl
blessedheart
busos_gurl
~Danny pops up~ Looking for me?

Shun jumps and glares at him. "Do you just like giving me a heart attack?"

~Looks at him sheepishly~ Why yes i do no but fur real i am sorry

"ITs ok. People see to like to scare me." Shun stated and looked at him. "Training?"

~smiles~ if yewd like son

Shun msiled. "Yep!"

~Nods~ Ok ~Their now in his office instantly~ What today offence or defence?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:39 pm
(wow ppl are actully posting in this again..)  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:45 pm
busos_gurl
blessedheart
busos_gurl
blessedheart
busos_gurl

"ITs ok. People see to like to scare me." Shun stated and looked at him. "Training?"

Shun msiled. "Yep!"

(mhm)
"Offense." Shun said and pulled out his rod.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:50 pm
blessedheart
busos_gurl
blessedheart
busos_gurl
blessedheart
busos_gurl

Shun msiled. "Yep!"

(mhm)

~Nods and pulls out his staff~ Ok now the trick is ...and this WILL be hard unless your as advanced as i think you are..... is to push all your magik not your strength into the rod if u push your strength ill beat you if you dont put enough magik ill beat you if you get it perfect i might beet you we shall see...  

RaWr-i-lovely

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:52 pm
busos_gurl
blessedheart
busos_gurl
blessedheart
busos_gurl

Shun msiled. "Yep!"

(mhm)

~Nods and pulls out his staff~ Ok now the trick is ...and this WILL be hard unless your as advanced as i think you are..... is to push all your magik not your strength into the rod if u push your strength ill beat you if you dont put enough magik ill beat you if you get it perfect i might peet you we shall see...

Shun looked at him. "Yeah...I think I get it. I have a 1 and 4 chance..." HE said sourly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:54 pm
blessedheart
busos_gurl
blessedheart
busos_gurl
blessedheart
busos_gurl

Shun msiled. "Yep!"

(mhm)

~Nods and pulls out his staff~ Ok now the trick is ...and this WILL be hard unless your as advanced as i think you are..... is to push all your magik not your strength into the rod if u push your strength ill beat you if you dont put enough magik ill beat you if you get it perfect i might peet you we shall see...

Shun looked at him. "Yeah...I think I get it. I have a 1 and 4 chance..." HE said sourly.

~Nods~ Precisely and we will keep at it untill you get it perfect a number of times if that is ok with you...  

RaWr-i-lovely

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:09 pm
busos_gurl
blessedheart
busos_gurl
blessedheart
busos_gurl

(mhm)

~Nods~ Precisely and we will keep at it untill you get it perfect a number of times if that is ok with you...

Shun nods and takes a deep breath. He gets into the position. 'Push all my magic into the attach..' He thought and ran forword and hit Danny in the stomach and he flew back.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:56 pm
~Smiles and hits the ground with his staff sending a ripple through the ground nocking shun over as Dannt hits him in the stomach and pins him to the ground~ U didnt use all your magik!!!  

RaWr-i-lovely

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:00 pm
busos_gurl
~Smiles and hits the ground with his staff sending a ripple through the ground nocking shun over as Dannt hits him in the stomach and pins him to the ground~ U didnt use all your magik!!!

Shun ists up and shakes head. "Dang it..." Shun said and got up and got in position. "Again." HE said, determined.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:07 pm
blessedheart
busos_gurl

Shun ists up and shakes head. "Dang it..." Shun said and got up and got in position. "Again." HE said, determined.

~Nods and gets ready~  

RaWr-i-lovely

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:12 pm
busos_gurl
blessedheart
busos_gurl

~Nods and gets ready~

Shun breathed and closed his eyes. 'magic in attack..magic in attack...' He thought. He opened his eyes and aimed at Danny's feet and a ripple appeared and knocked him on his back.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:16 pm
Shisiri walks in.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:16 pm
blessedheart
busos_gurl
blessedheart
busos_gurl

~Nods and gets ready~

Shun breathed and closed his eyes. 'magic in attack..magic in attack...' He thought. He opened his eyes and aimed at Danny's feet and a ripple appeared and knocked him on his back.

~Falls but blinks before he hits the ground to behind you and trips you trying to stand up quickly~  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:19 pm
Kokoro: hey peeps, im here!!  

KudaKitsuneKawaii

KudaKitsuneKawaii

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:20 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
Shisiri walks in.

(and u complain bout me using character names)  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games