Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naskatan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:14 pm

Maximillion Maxwell
Wolfen_Spirit
OnlyMikomi
Wolfen_Spirit
GAH!!!!! LOGAFHOBIUHYA08RUJGPIADFB8UFUJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xp

Nicely put?
domokun scream

*puts up a shield around himself* Uh-oh...

Not you, or anyone here, all the stupid-a** people who have ever used the phrase, "That's gay." or anything related to it. Geezus Krist, I heard that 89 times today at school. (yes, i counted) And if you multiply that by the number of people at my school who DO use that phrase, then that would be about 10,000 times in one day, ONE DAY!!! Can you believe that? Geez. xp
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:15 pm

-break dances into the room and waves- heart

Memorex_TDK

OnlyMikomi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:19 pm

*nuzzles closer to Twi and purrs* Thats great...glad to hear everythings ok...though i havent see Reyos lately....
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:19 pm

OnlyMikomi
Wolfen_Spirit
OnlyMikomi
Wolfen_Spirit
GAH!!!!! LOGAFHOBIUHYA08RUJGPIADFB8UFUJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xp

Nicely put?
domokun scream

Um....what people..and why? *poke Spirit with her tail* If its noone here, calm yerself....people get on edge when yelling happens....like me eek

*scrunches up her drawing and throws it in a nearby wastebasket, a marker line going right off and on the floor*
crying

Sonya Khatsworth

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:20 pm

Wolfen_Spirit

Not you, or anyone here, all the stupid-a** people who have ever used the phrase, "That's gay." or anything related to it. Geezus Krist, I heard that 89 times today at school. (yes, i counted) And if you multiply that by the number of people at my school who DO use that phrase, then that would be about 10,000 times in one day, ONE DAY!!! Can you believe that? Geez. xp
Um... I use that phrase... Never really considered it that offensive...
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:23 pm

OnlyMikomi
*nuzzles closer to Twi and purrs* Thats great...glad to hear everythings ok...though i havent see Reyos lately....
sad yeah, neither have I... *puts the paw across the kitty's waist and hugs her slightly*

Twilight of Sorrow

OnlyMikomi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:28 pm

Twilight of Sorrow
OnlyMikomi
sad yeah, neither have I... *puts the paw across the kitty's waist and hugs her slightly*
*yawns and stretches, then huggles Twi close* Im sorry...its time to go...talk to you tomorrow?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:30 pm

OnlyMikomi
Twilight of Sorrow
OnlyMikomi
*yawns and stretches, then huggles Twi close* Im sorry...its time to go...talk to you tomorrow?
I should be on sometime tomorrow. *hug* sleep well. Sweet dreams.

Twilight of Sorrow

Twilight of Sorrow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:38 pm

*stretches out on the ground* any other furs still here?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:56 pm

guess not... *gets up and leaves*

Twilight of Sorrow

Findigan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:40 pm

:thunders in silently on clawpads and looks at6 the corner before pulling up a pillow and cuddling with it wondering if there are any others present or if he is the only one
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:01 pm

*Looks around the room, ears turned forward.* Er... Anyone else here? *Arranges some pillows into a little fluffy nest, tucks in his wings, and curls up in it to wait for some other furs.*

Terratek

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 1:12 am

meep xd
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 1:25 am

Raaaawr surprised

Efrath

Vir-San

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 1:27 am

*glomps*
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games