Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Arts (Writing, drawing, Commission services and more!)
The Koro-ness Within [Updated! 24 Apr 2010] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you check out the first page?
  Yeah!
View Results

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:50 pm
tilbear
My Koro.... eek
You have such talent and I never knew. * picks jaw up off of boobs*
Why did you never tell me? sad

Because the best artists need never speak, when their art speaks for them. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@tilly>
Tilly! You dropped by! xD
Wait. Were you sidetracked from visiting the art contest held by neo? xD
Well, I'd like to quote kyangfan but her quote is better off to describe her mrgreen
I didn't tell anyone, yeah, but I did promote the link in my profile xPPP
Anyway, knowing you came to take a look makes me happy xD

@len>
Haha... oh well, maybe you can play detective another time ^O^
And it's quite true. I have received 3 anonymous ones and I can't thank them because I don't know who they are ... >.<
Hey hey, your idea is pretty neat. Instead of giving out gifts, you'll be giving out art! That's way cool xD

@kyangfan>
Heheh... no worries xD Wow, you still haven't used up the free cash? Mine is already finished xD I'm now hawk-ing the mp for the omg boxes. I got a pink magical box from opening one ... >.< ... It was a deadly risk. I dare not open the pink box xD Besides, it was my first ever pink box so I'm going to treasure it for some time until I get bored rofl

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

tilbear
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:28 pm
Koro I know what you mean by not wanting to open the pink gift box. I caught a Great Monarch in town one day and have held on to it for months now.
I can't bare to part with it to make ink, or sell it to someone who may crush it. Oh the risks. sweatdrop

No I came by when Kyangfan mentioned the forum in the lotto. I was looking for people I knew and saw your name.
You do some wonderful work!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:28 pm
I know what you mean... I've never gotten a pink box, but I've heard they have pretty good prizes. As well as the emotional attachment, it's quite a little treasure. ^^

BTW I did use up the free cash, but on the wild things armor, which turned out to be maybe a little wasteful. The wild things collectible covers up quite a bit, sadly. cry  

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:24 am
ahaha XD thanks koro

I kinda like playin detective when I was a little kid, heck guess I just like mind games, it amuses me XD

anyway, a few more and I'll post my drawings XD  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@tilly>
Great Monarch! That's some rare bug! eek
Hold on to it for dear life! Lol xD You're lucky to have caught such bug >.<
Hehehe.. I'm glad to be among the people you know mrgreen

@kyangfan>
Yeah >.< I was planning to equip a roc but I was totally hidden by the humongous bird crying So I had to leave that idea out even though I so wanted to have a roc nearby >.<

@len>
Well, then. I have to be very careful to commit any crime before you, naa? rofl Yay! Can't wait for your drawings! xD

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:30 am
don worry I'm really dense XD

and I must say that I was confused with ur avi colors sweatdrop and sorry for the double comment on ur profile, the PC is pretty glitchy sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:09 am

No you're not gonk

No one's dense until someone else says so xD
I don't mind the double comments. At least my profile comment is inching towards 1k xDDD

Hehehe... it's still the basic colour of orange with an added red and gold yellow here and there xD

Oh yeah. I've updated my thread! Still stalling on your new look, Len sweatdrop
I can't seem to find the perfect pose xD

New additions:
One for my snowball counting contest mrgreen
Another one for an avi art contest to draw Blue, a mod at NSTG.

I'm going to show them here as well as the first page xP

My snowball contest xD
User Image

My avvy art entry sweatdrop
User Image
User Image

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:22 am
No, i am XD

Well, I know the basic colors, but I think I colored one part wrong sweatdrop

oh and thanks for the forgiveness andcan't wait for the avi art XD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:16 pm
Aww koro, I love the snowball making... and the Blue Fairy Dance one made me giggle. My sis says she thinks it's cute too ^^ Didja win the contest? 3nodding  

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:05 am

@len>
Hehe.. I'm grateful that you've coloured it so no worries xD
I don't mind wrong colours xD

@kyangfan>
Apparently something came up. Don't know what or why and the contest was taken back crying
So no mod-drawing contest crying
Darn it. Oh well. At least it was a challenge in drawing a female body for a while xD But the hands are still male-like rofl
And since I was trying out for females bods, I tried yours as well hahaha xD
But it's kind of hard to get the proportions right doing certain poses sweatdrop

Hey hey, I've just realised I've drawn your avies a couple of times. Both of you xDDD You guys are my target practice I guess rofl

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:05 pm
*ties bulls-eyes to chest and stands in distance* Fire away, if you please! xd

By the way, I'm drawing a big group present... but I think I left off your accessories for easier viewing purposes. Hope that's okay... sweatdrop Here's to getting it colored in time for the holidays!  

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:48 pm
thankies koro XD I'll try toimprove the wrong coloring  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:31 am

@kyangfan>
You are? You are? *is excited*
I can't wait to see! xD
It's okay for taking off some stuff xD
I'm more happy for the fact that you're going to draw a group art! xDDD

@len>
And I shall try to improve on human anatomy xD Lol xD

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:31 pm
Probably should and wait to see it if comes out okay first, ne? wink I haven't done avi art with more than two people in it yet... so this is going to be a big project for me. ^^  
Arts (Writing, drawing, Commission services and more!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games