Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
NARUTO RP!!!!!! REALLY NEEDS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:23 pm
*raven stared down at her dead brother with satisfaction and saddness in her eyes*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:31 pm
Naruto pulls away from Santizo and approaches Raven.

"Heya Raven, are you gonna be okay? Come with me to the hospital, my arm needs tending and we need to catch up."

She stretches out her uninjured arm and holds it out for Raven to take. She has a small smile on her features.  

KitsuneGouka

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:38 pm
*Raven smiles at Naruto* Yeah i'll b ok. u dont need to go to the hospital i can heal it rite now if u want me to?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:42 pm
Naruto beamed and nodded, holding out her badly bleeding, and badly lacerated arm.

"This... Is what the Fuuton: RasenShuriken does to me. This is why I'm not allowed to use it. Eh heh heh hehehe..."

Naruto chuckled nervously, knowing she was going to get an ear full from Tsunade.  

KitsuneGouka

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:47 pm
HAHAHAHAHAHA u noe how many times i have gotten in trouble from Tsunade for practicing forbidden jutsu's. *raven holds out her now green glowing hand to Naruto's badly bleeding arm*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:50 pm
Naruto's eyes sparkled,

"YES!! Another trouble maker! As soon as this is all behind us, we sooo gotta plan a prank on Konoha together!"

Naruto could barely stand still, she was so excited.  

KitsuneGouka

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:01 pm
YEA SURE wen i am not on a mission. stare stupid missions. THERE U GO GOOD AS NEW!!!! *raven takes her hand off her arm*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:04 pm
Naruto glomped Raven just as Tsunade gets there. Naruto jumps away from Raven and scratches the back of her head, chuckling nervously.

"H-Hey baachan... Ummm, nice day, isn't it?"

Naruto laughed nervously, sweating bullets. Tsunade developed several ticks on her forehead, growling.

"Na-Ru-To!!! You are soo dead!"

Naruto eeped and jumped away, trying to survive the massive killing intent Tsunade was giving out.

"Baachan! Spare me!"  

KitsuneGouka

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:10 pm
c** on Tsunade how many times have u let me get away wit performing forbidden jutsu's. Cant u just give her a lecture like u do to me. Y r u so hard on her and not me?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:21 pm
Naruto goes barrelling past Raven, intent on getting away from Tsunade.

"I don't want to die!!!"

Naruto wailed, still running. Tsunade had a murderous glint in her eyes and managed to catch up to Naruto, knocking her out. She grabbed Naruto's limp body and returned to the rest of the assembled nins.

"Because Raven, she is like a daughter to me and she scared me right out of my skin, not to mention worried me sick. S-class criminals aren't named so for nothing you know. Now, everyone here inside my office for a full report on what happened."

Tsunade turned to an ANBU beside her,

"You, gather Uchiha Itachi's body and bring it to my office also. We will decide what to do about the body."  

KitsuneGouka

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:35 pm
*raven assembles inside the office and looks at her worn out ANBU team.* Wow u guys r out of shape if that got u tired. We'll start training in the mornin!!!!!!! *smiles big and devilishly at them*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:51 pm
"Okay, settle down everyone. We will wait until the ANBU I sent for Itachi's body comes back and then who ever was involved in the fight is going to report in full detail."

Tsunade announced, still holding Naruto's limp body under her arm. They waited ten minutes before an ANBU appeared and bowed before Tsunade.

"Hokage-sama! Uchiha Itachi's body has disappeared! From the lingering chakra, I'd say that his partner took his body from where it fell. They headed north east!"

Tsunade's eyes widened. She cursed heavily under her breathe.

"Every available ANBU and Hunter nin go after them! I want Itachi's body returned here! His eyes are too dangerous to leave alone!"  

KitsuneGouka

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:57 pm
*raven stared hard with sharigan in her eyes* FIND HIM DEAD OR ALIVE!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:15 pm
Tsunade sweatdropped,

"He is dead, Naruto killed him with her forbidden jutsu. Now, GO!! The Sharingan must not fall into the wrong hands!!"

Tsunade kept Naruto with her, not wanting to let her go again.

"Hurry Raven, I'll take care of Naruto. She will not be joining you, since she gets into enough trouble. Good luck."

((sry, me mom wants on, cya next time! and goodnite!))  

KitsuneGouka

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:33 pm
*raven nodded and she was gone*

(ok goodnight blaugh )  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games