Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Join this RP please Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:24 pm
They sped off into the moonlight. Mobius made an odd gurgling sound as he moved, a liquid compensation for a lack of revving. The exhaust pipe released bubbles (actually made of water and soap!). Yet despite this ridiculous image, he would be clocked at about 200mph.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:48 pm
she continued trying to free herself when he noticed, he shot some sort of electricity at her and she was out cold again,  

Kechero

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:51 pm
sasuke jumped onto the bird. and looked at them man. "let her go and you wont get hurt...."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:32 pm
(hello?)  

The_Last_Avenger

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:42 pm
(Ohiyo Bananas28 chan!!!!!!!)
he looked at him, "as you wish" he then dropped her and she went flying to the ground,  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:54 pm
sasuke jumped and dove after her. he jumped off a building for speed and cought her. he then jumped onto a roof. "are you ok?"  

The_Last_Avenger

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:55 pm
(ohiyo gozimasu kechero.....kun?)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:15 pm
(hehe!!!!! ya i think thats right, i only know a little,)
she opened her eyes, and looked at him, "i-i'll be f-f-fine," she tryed to stand up but fell and grabbed onto his arms, "oh!!! i-i'm sorry, i didn't mean to" she smiled at him, "this is imbarrassing, but thank you, it feals kind of strange to be helpped, i'm normally on my own," she tryed to stand again but misserably failed, "oh why can't i stand??? electricity is my eliment and its weakening me???"  

Kechero

Kechero

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:26 pm
(thoes who suffer from insanity know that i do not suffer from insanity, i enjoy every second of it!!!!!!!!!!!!)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:13 am
(I think Kechero-chan is the proper form of address. -kun, I believe, is usually reserved for men whom are admired greatly. It is why fangirls say 'Sasuke-kun'.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:41 am
(well they aso say sakura-kun......i think kun is for someone you admire......guy or girl...)

sasuke picked her up. "hold on......." he said before running really quickly towards an old abandoned house. he went inside and put her down on a bed. "just rest..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:16 am
Chan- Most commonly reserved for girls who are a companion, friend, or someone you admire
Kun- Same as chan- but for guys

San- Used when you just meet someone, guy or girl. like if I don't know you well, i'd call you sasuke-san

Sama- Reserved for those you respect, usually higher-ups in ranking

Dono- Reserved for those you have almost all of your respect for. I rarely use this term, but it is for the highest rank on the social food chain.

Sempai- for those higher than you, like an elder class-mate.

Sensei- Reserved for Doctors, teachers, dentists, mentors...

Ahiru Takashi

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:19 pm
(THANK YOU, AHIRU. Now, if you would grace us with your character's presence, it would be lovely. mrgreen )  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:56 pm
(aaawwwwww 4laugh Bananas28 admires me!!!!! how sweet!!!!!!! thank u!!!)

she looked up at him, "no i.......i shouldn't rest...i need to help....." she tryed to get up but again it didn't work, "c'mon!!!! whats going on!!!!!!!!???"  

Kechero

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:37 am
ssuke sat next to her. "just rest..........."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games