Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Forbidden Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krusadin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:27 pm
Ry Dusk Nikolai

((I need to report someone here on Gaia who left me an insulting and threatening comment on my profile. How do you report them))

((I do hope that you don't mean me...the comment about eating your head was just my poor sense of humor))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:12 pm
((Not you ^^ Dark32117. She's a girl at my school...she WAS my best friend and now she's threatening to break my nose...she hasn't said anything to me lately. I've just been avoiding her tonight *chuckles* HOMECOMING TONIGHT, WOOT!! ^^))

Lore smiled faintly down at him, the look on her face genuinly. "I might have liked it better if you had been the assaulter of my innocence," she teased, standing up a little straighter.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:13 pm
He grinned, his fangs glinting in the moonlight which was now present. 'My, my! I was warned that humans bear a sting on their belts, not their tongues! You're a feisty one, aren't you?"

(I just realized... our characters don't even know each other's names, yet. Ain't that just the craziest thing? Perhaps I am right to refer to myself as 'The International Man of Mystery'... *strokes goatee in an attempt to look intelligent*)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:47 pm
((She knows his name, he just doesn't know hers ^^; wink

Lore turned a pretty sahde of red and looked away to the side, her face flushed and lovely. "Yep...Lore the feisty one, that's me." She chuckled softly, embaressed a bit.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:37 pm
"So THAT'S your name! It is fiting of you, for your beauty is only nearly described by the legends and lore of angelic beings!" He caressed her face gently with the back of his hand. "And that colour in your cheeks! You glow with the precious life fluid my people revere! Your beauty has been enhanced, though I thought it impossible! You are truly tantalizing."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:37 pm
Lore stared up at him with wide eyes, a small smile touched her eyes and lips as she gently ran her finger down a blue vein on the wrist of the hand that caressed her face. She let her eyes close softly and she murmured, "My father...called me Lore after his favorite child hood story, Lore des Mana Deckaa."  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:39 pm
He looked upon her dreamily, as if in constant wonderment. "I've never heard the tale. Could you tell it to me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:42 pm
She smiled and turned from him slightly, taking a few steps to the side while deep in thought. "Well...it's a story about a little girl, who dreamed of sprouting wings and flying out of her window...sort of a sad tale. Do you still want to hear it?" She turned and faced him.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:01 pm
"Only if you are still willing to tell it."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:05 pm
She nodded and continued. "The little girl's parents did not care about her dreams, so they locked her in her room. Her room was on the third story of a big castle. She opened her window and sprouted wings and flew away. But when she got to close to the stars, to freedom, her wings disappeared and she fell back down to Earth." Lore smiled at him. "It's a sad story, but it mystified and captured my father's imagination so much that he named me after it." She grinned and stood besides Mobius once more.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:30 pm
"He did so because your beauty and potential send my mind flying that high. My father once told me to shoot for the moon, for even if I mised, I'd end up among the stars."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:31 pm
Her smile was soft and kind. "What else did your father teach you? Or tell you?" She tilted her head.

((Lol she's kinda dense to what Mobius keeps hinting at lol))  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:51 pm
"Most of my knowledge stems from him, really. He told me how to fish, how to tell the time by the stars, and how to navigate by them, how to survive... and... perhaps most importantly... how to treat a woman." He looked nostalgic, and his head was bowed. Speaking of Father always brought back so many memories... He still regretted their last conversation... If it could be called a conversation...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:18 pm
She tilted her head slightly and soothingly ran her hand over his back. "...I'm sorry if I brought up a touchy," Lore said apologetically, her angelic green eyes alive with sympathy and the faint traces of sadness that always lay within the depths of her eyes.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:19 pm
"It's okay... He's in a better place. He was one of the good ones."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games