Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
dark ninja school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:17 pm
((Minaki calls Kakashi a b*****d anyways...Plus both sisters have a bloodline..))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:21 pm
(Emotionlessness to Hayate is the dark ninja's strongest weapon. He might just try to eliminate the elder sister to make Minaki a better kunoichi. He already obliterated Ryuichi's family.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:23 pm
[ya, you b*****d.]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:24 pm
(It worked for Itachi-sama.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:25 pm
((Yeah sure..you can try...Both sisters have tailed demons,Shiyoki=five-tailed dog,Gobi,Minaki=Two-tailed cat,Nibi or Nekomata!XP))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:26 pm
[yeah, but itachi did the killing, ryuichi had the murder forced upon him. I know he made the choice, but he didn't know the consequences.]  

Kazuya Maeda

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:25 pm
((Can we just post regrually please?))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:38 pm
Hayate woke up. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, and the Kakashi picture on the door was full of kunai in less than 3 seconds. "Uhhhh... Let's see..." He got dressed, and and picked up a mug of coffee. Drinking it through his mask, he smiled.

There was a marked date on the calendar.

And today was that day.

He pulled out a single ticket, and slid it in a very special pocket behind his headband.

"For once, I'll beat that son-of-a-b***h brother to the punch. Today is the day."

And so he headed out toward the movie theatre. He had scheduled this break 3 months before the event, and the new teacher would cover for him...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:44 pm
[Make out paradise: the movie?]  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:02 pm
((Probably..))
Minaki looked around the class room and saw her sister enter and her head dropped."Where's Hayate-sensei?!"One kid yelled and she frowned."He's one a mission dumb nut!"Minaki snickered and caught some kunais from Shiyoki."Oh! Minaki I didn't know that was you!""You two know each-"Minaki appeared behind the kid in a blink in the eye and knocked the kid out and she smirked."A fangirl of Uchiha Sasuke..What a Dumba**."Minaki appeared in her seat and didn't listen to Shiyoki at all.  

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:11 pm
Ryuichi came into class via the window. He had no expression on his face, no look in his eye, just a mannequin of a face. He proceeded to sit down at the back of the classroom and laid his head down on his arms, facing the chalkboard.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:17 pm
Shiyoki smirked and asked the whole class,"Did any of you know the Third Hokage,besides Minaki?"Minaki's eyes widened and she looked down.  

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:23 pm
"Not personally," Ryuichi muttered, still looking ahead.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:29 pm
No one but Minaki raised their hands. Shiyoki sighed and pointed at Minaki."Yes miss Takahashi?""He was the sesei of the lengendary Sannin,Orochimaru,Jairaiya,and Tsunade who is now training these students,Uchiha Sasuke,Haruno Sakura,and Uzumaki Naruto."Shiyoki nodded and smiled."Good girl."Minaki looked up and looked at Shiyoki with a stoic face. Shiyoki continued to talk about Ninjutsu,Taijutsu and Genjutsu.  

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:32 pm
Jeez, just what we need,Ryuichi thought to himself, a braniac. He closed his eyes and proceeded to attempt to fall asleep.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff