Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rp Kingdom
The Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Omega Princess
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:58 pm
The Other-Josh laughs as the gun reforms and burns his hand and then flys back to Josh.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:24 pm
"you just don't get it do you"flare say laughing"i love to be burned in my demon form for i am fire"flare says as fire forms around josh  

The Shadow of Deathfire15

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Death__Emo__Hell
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:15 pm
ok then if your fire you hate water*appears beind him and slices him with his water demented sword*haha*dissapears*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:35 pm
flare dodges the sword then as the sword near him flare melts the sword"i will deal with you later"flare says as fire wraps around jacob  

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Death__Emo__Hell
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:56 pm
*fire burn jacobs dragon energy neckless*hahahaha*turns into full fledge dragon*now you have screwed up  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:11 pm
Itatsume stepped back and watched as Jacob turned into his dragon form and as Flare goes full demon. All to protect me, she thought. "Stop!" she yelled. Picking up the remnants to Jacob's necklace, she said another incantation and it reformed. She jumped once and was on Jacob's back. "Please," she whined slightly, "Stop. Flare didn't do anything to you." She placed the necklace around Jacob's neck, and jumped off.  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:28 pm
flare see this happen and pulls out his dagger and cuts josh on his cheast"that will keep you from hurting anyone else"flare says pointing at the charm on the dagger  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:43 pm
Itatsume stared at Flare and a slight tear welled in her eye. Before wiping it away she asked under her breath "All for me?" Shaking her head, she dove at Josh, sword drawn. "His weapon isn't the only one with a charm in it." She stopped before she reached him. Leaning in close to him and whispered in his ear, "This isn't the real you, Josh. I know you're in there. You're stronger than this." She stepped back and jumped to the ground and landed with a light 'thud'.  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Little Omega Princess
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:51 pm
After the cut it was all to plain what this side of him really was. The black flesh came together where he had been cut. Josh dropped to his knees his eyes turning back to the brown, "What the hell...." Joshs eyes filled with fear at knowing closed as Josh passed out. There was no trace of the gun, it had dissapeared as the other Josh did. Josh uttered one word to Itatsume, "Dont let me die here"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:06 pm
Itatsume knelt down next to Josh. "I don't plan on letting you die." She jumped back up to the branch and picked him up. She then jumped through the trees to a safe place. "I'm here now." She calmed herself down as much as possible. Caressing his face, she started mumbling an incantation. "Don't worry. You'll be okay."  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Little Omega Princess
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:08 pm
His eyes showed undying trust, in his mind he didn't see Itatsume but a girl he knew once far away. "I trust you Marai"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:13 pm
"Ma-marai? Who's that?" Itatsume asked. She didn't wait for his answer and went to work trying to heal him. "Wh-where does it hurt?"  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Little Omega Princess
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:21 pm
"You know the answer Marai. You know what i really", tears were falling down his face, "Just keep me safe dont let the change happen again"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:25 pm
Itatsume pulled Josh into a hug. Who is this Marai? "I'll try." She wiped the tears off his face.  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Little Omega Princess
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:30 pm
"Thank you...." Josh shivered at a horrible thought and then passed out again. As he feel back a letter feel out of his tunic, it was addressed to Josh from Marai  
Rp Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games