Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Future Roleplay! (Needs lots of people!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:04 pm
Seirah started to laugh. "Are you always that slow to respond?" she asked jokingly. She knew that he had quick reflexes, but she couldn't resist teasing him.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:06 pm
Sero laughed. "Well, you know me!" Sero continued to laugh, gave Seirah a kiss, and sat down next to her.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:28 am
Seirah smiled. When the waitress arrived a few minutes later, she said, "I'd like green tea, please."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:21 pm
Sero smiled. "Same as the pretty lady please!" Sero smiled at Seirah while ordering.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:32 am
Seirah blushed slightly. I'm not as imune to his compliments as I had thought, she thought. "So who was that you were fighting earlier?" she asked, finally broaching the subject she had been thinking about since taking Sero to Lady Tsunade. "He's obviously from the Uchiha clan, but I still want to know who he is."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:04 pm
Sero stopped smiling and looked at her. "You're right. He's from the Uchiha Clan...but he's the founder of it. He is the one who is said to have summoned The Nine-Tailed Fox to attack Konoha." Sero paused for a second. "AND he's the one who taught Itachi the Mangekyou."  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:33 pm
"Oh," said Seirah. She looked at the table and added, "I didn't know it was that serious." Grabbing Sero's hand, she looked into his eyes and stated, "We'll defeat him. I know we will." As an after thought she added, "We just might need some help." She smiled, hoping it would cheer Sero up some, and kissed him lightly on the cheek.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:54 am
Username:Scanmo
Name:naruto
Parents:none
Bio: Has nine-tailed fox trapped inside him, desn't know who parents are,
apperance: yellow hair, Black and orange t-shirt with black and orange pants.  

Scanmo

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:33 am
Sero smiled. "I know...we will...but it has to be at the right time...I was too hasty to attack him." Sero looked at her. "But next time...it shall be at the RIGHT time."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:33 am
Seirah smiled. "Good. Now lets enjoy our tea," she said sipping at hers. Half way through her tea, she asked, "Would you mind helping me prepare for the Jonin Exams when we're done?"  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:17 am
"Sure. I got some time. Were ya' want to study at?" Sero smiled. Usually he didn't like studying, but if it was with Seirah, he definitly wanted to study.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:25 am
"I was thinking maybe the Forest of Death. That should have some awesome obsticles," said Seirah. She looked at Sero. This is going to be fun! A chance to test myself against an Uchiha, what could be more fun?  

Ryu of the Sands

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:53 pm
username:akatsuki ninja girl 1
name:Khana
parents:sai&ino
Bio:a mysteyious girl who has a mystical power from the yamanaka clan but is somehow drawn to being very moody and can be found anywhere through out the reigon doing anything
apperance:very pretty,blonde,wearing a black shirt and skirt (leather coat like)with a black cape on back of skirt
here is sort of what she looks like

http://s196.photobucket.com/albums/aa203/rosewingz/?action=view¤t=cool1.jpg  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:56 pm
Khana was walking down the street to go meet her team for their mission as she pasted Seriah and Sero talking''Hi'' she said wondering what they were doing.  

Khana Uchiha

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games