Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
RACOON CITY (be violent) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u know what S.T.A.R.S. stand for
no
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
i don't remember but they r the best of the best
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
yes but please tell me anyways
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
of corse i do but do u
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 16

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:02 pm
Aprilbaby1
"im not in S.T.A.R.S, i dont even know why im even here" she keeps her eyes on the road

jill-well u r with the rpd in some way cus u *look to the side* WATCH OUT *jill shields her and the car gets slamed by a fule tanker and explodes* AHHHH *rolls out of the car but a huge fire seperates sam and jill* SAM IF U R ALIVE *shoots 2 undead* GET BACK TO THE STATION AND TELL THEM TO AIM FOR THE HEAD *kicks and snaps another* I HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE U DO THE SAME THE STATION IS 1 BLOCK DOWN U CAN MAKE IT GOOD LUCK SAM *runs away twords her house on the other side of town*

2:30 pm

*at the station*

chief-DAMIT IF THIS KEEPS UP I WILL HEVE TO CALL IN ALL CARS......so what u r trying to say Strife is that they r zombies.....right....Strife if u say undead zombies or anything like that i will have your badge for mental problems. Ares u r one of the key leaders of S.T.A.R.S. i want a answer what do u think the attackers r.

john-sir....idk what is going on but i can tell u this i have to agree with kidd we r faceing something diffrent out

"chief we need u up front u got a"

chief- I TOLD U DO NOT BOTHER ME UNDER ANY CASE GO IT

"very well sir"

chief-continue

john-we r faceing something diffrent idk if it is a virus or something but it is dangerious  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:51 pm
"Fine then! Have my badge chief, but remember this. When you get attacked, snap necks and shoot heads." Kidd gets up and pulls out his magnum checking the magazine. He then takes off his badge and thrwos it onto the table. "I'll take my leave." The yound ex-S.T.A.R. walked out of the bul=ilding to see Sam in the distance. Being followed by zombies. He yelled as he ran toward her. "SAM!" He shot off one round in the air to signal he was coming.  

Aznkidd712

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:13 pm
john-YO KIDD COME o ******** *pulls out a gun and shoos 2 in the head* ok that works *sees sam comeing up* u alright sam

chief-KIDD STRIFE.....if u r going to quit then i need u to sign some paper work and hand in you guns. i will be in my office when u make up your mind untill then here *gives him his badge* cool off and think about it *goes back into the building without relizeing sam out there*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:10 pm
Kidd ran toward Sam with John following close behind. He was holding his magnum with both hands and charged forward until a group of undead stopped him from an alley. He stopped and nodded to John. He thought as he looked at the flood of zombies coming at him. "S.T.A.R.S. get ready for one helluva ride!"  

Aznkidd712

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:47 pm
7:00 pm

john-*aims at rocket luncher the the undead*

chief-wtf u where right john someing is wrong here...JOHN WTF R U DOING

John-takeing care of it sir *fires the rocket destroying all of the attackers* well that is that  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:51 pm
Shots could be heard in the alley that the zombies had come out from. Kidd was standing there defiantly, one bullet one zombie. "John! We're gonna need that rocket launcher over here!"  

Aznkidd712

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:32 pm
Aznkidd712
Shots could be heard in the alley that the zombies had come out from. Kidd was standing there defiantly, one bullet one zombie. "John! We're gonna need that rocket launcher over here!"

john-get out of there we have crowed controll takeing care of it

"croud controll here we will take it from here"
*30 mins later*
"we arrested the attackers all is clear"

john-kidd sam joey get in there the chief wants some of these attackers behind bars for the night  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:40 pm
Kidd nodded to John and proceded to a group of handcuffed and muzzled captives. He held his magnum in his left hand and his sniper with the right herding them to the station. "Anyone makes a run and they get their heads blown off. Capeche?"  

Aznkidd712

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:09 pm
7:00 pm

"we need all officers in now! all officers pleas report to the RPD"

*on the tv*
"all caos has broken loos today and the S.T.A.R.S. officers have been on full force and there still is no end in site. The papers have printed the story as THE DEAD WALK all citizens r asked tro stay in there homes and do not go in large croweds"

*back at the station*

sid-contain him contain him NOW *trys to stop another person from attacking*

*jest then*

jill-*comes in san shoots all of the infected*

chief-VALATINE!!

jill-*reloads her gun* they r infected i told u aim for the head *shoots a undead next to a guy named TJ and shoots his hand cuffs off* I AM GETING OUT OF TOWN U ALL SHOULD DO THE SAME

*on the raido*
"Umbrella has sent armed gards to the towns connect bridge we need back up overe here for support of the evacuation"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:49 am
john-wow so that is jill.....dam HAY GUYS LETS GO TO THE Towns connect brige and lend support  

Megamanexe709

Aznkidd712

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:47 pm
Kidd nodded his hand moving to his badge at his chest. He thought as he walked outside. To serve is to die protecting. Snapping back to reality he looked down the road, seeing fire in the distance. "They're gonna need us for sure." Kidd jumped onto Fenrir, revved then engine and peeled off.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:12 pm
8:4500 PM
*at the bridge as the gate closes*

Umbrella offical-DUE TO RISK OF INFECTION U CAN NOT LEAVE THE AREA WE HAVE PLACED THE TOWN INTO LOCK DOWN UNTILL THE RISK IS RESOLVED. PLEASE RETURN TO YOUR HOMES

crowd-HAY U WILL NEVER GET AWAY WITH THIS. WHO DO U THINK U R.

Umbrella offical-*fires a gun in the air and the crowd goes sillent* RETURN TO YOUR HOMES *talks to a armed gard* take care of it

armed chief gard- USE OF LIVE FIRE IS APPROVED...3....*some run away* 2...

john-....he is serious GET BACK GET BACK NOW

armed chief gard-1

*all gards fire and john rolls out of the way grabing a little girl so she wouldn't get hit*

john-KIDD SAM JOEY COVER FIRE AND FLASH GERNADE NOW!!! *looks at girl* run when i say go  

Megamanexe709

Aznkidd712

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:01 am
Kidd yelled at Kohn from behin a building. "Got it John! Flash grenade out!" Kidd tossed one into the air landing it in between the guards. It blew up blinding them.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:21 am
Aznkidd712
Kidd yelled at Kohn from behin a building. "Got it John! Flash grenade out!" Kidd tossed one into the air landing it in between the guards. It blew up blinding them.

john-GO NOW *the little girl runs off as john cover fires and runs for it* RETREAT NOW EVERYBODY *runs past the crowd* kidd lets go into the city on foot if we r carefull and silent then we don't have to fight  

Megamanexe709

Aznkidd712

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:38 pm
"Alright then John, let's go through that building." Kidd pointed to a nearby hose that as abandoned.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games