Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Anime Warriors Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you rock out to Linkin Park?
  Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
View Results

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:07 pm
They stood there in embrace for seemed like an eternity. They knew nothing, yet understood everything. For that eternal momen, it seemed as if all was right with the world, despite their hardships. It seemed like no harm would come to them as long as they were in each other's arms.

(Ah, l'amour... touching, non?)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:06 pm
(si es mwe stupenda!!!!!!! hehe its good, but i can do better!!!!!)
she stood there embeacing him, just to feal his touch again was right, and she worried about nothing else, she would use the rest of her now cut short life with him, and she daied not think of life after she was gone, he was now the reason for living and he would be with her until the end,

(hehe!!!!! es beautiful no??)  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:38 pm
(It's... It's... BEAUTIFUL! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! emo cry crying crying crying )  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:04 pm
(hehe!!!! yours is beautiful too!!!! crying crying see? i cry now!!!!! crying .........it fun to be diabolical!!!)  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:24 pm
(Okay... It's beautiful, we agree... What do we type now?)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:09 pm
(uuuhhhhhhhh......)
she let go of him looking into his eyes, "Zaizen.............i...i'm going to die in 60 days, Kitty could only save me that long......unless i find the exact heartless that stole my heart, and destroy it......." she looked at him more intencly, "you don't have to do this if you don't want to" she waited for an answer,

(there we go!!!!)  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:26 pm
"Zaizen? That must be my name..." He looked into her eyes with the intensity of falcon eyes. "I shall hunt that Heartless, or whatever it's called, down to the ends of the earth and smite it just to see you smile.'

(Ooh! Plot twist idea! What if, somehow, I was the Heartless which... ahem... 'stole your heart'?)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:40 pm
(.........diabolical..........okey!!!!!!! but how is that if i didn't have it BEFOR i met you?????????? we're going to have to fuigure that out)

she smiled......."you would do that for me????.......as i would do for you!!!! and i shall help you complete your heart, as it isn't full yet!!!" she kissed him and hugged him tightly,  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:44 pm
(Sora and Roxas are separate, aren't they? I can take a Heartless form, and my memories are blank, qualifying me for Nobody status, yet I'm not a Nobody. Perhaps my Nobody has a Heartless form somehow, and my Heartless is split between us. Before the real me met you, my Nobody turned into it's Heartless form and stole your heart. Sound logical?)

He returned the hug whole-heartedly. "2 months... with you, every momentis a glorious eternity, so the task seems less arduous. We shll do it, you and I, and mayhap we'll finish early! In time for lunch, even!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:55 pm
(sounds good!!!!! okey lets do it!!!!!!!)
she smiled, "i don't think by then, but as soon as we can!!!!" she ricked back and forth with him slightly, and wispered in his ear, "and i promise...i will help you too"  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:59 pm
"I must help you first. Without you, I am nothing."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:01 pm
she smiled and blushed, "how do you do that????? why do you love me???!!!" she kissed him and put her head on his sholder,  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:09 pm
"How do I do what? Love? Well, I'll try to describe it..." He looked into her eyes. "It starts with a look. The smallest glimpse of the other's eye, to entice and stir interest, however fleeting... Then that glimpse reappears in your thoughts, constantly, urging you to do something but not saying what. You feel like you need to be closer to the other, to try and make sense of things, but things seem to become more complicated the closer you get. Stiil, you know the answers lie ahead, and force though the confusion..." He paused, then continued, more strongly. "Then there is the touch, just a slight contact of fingertips will do. That touch will feel cold, in contrast to your heart-fires. You will long for that feeling, that cold... And for more of it, more than tips of fingers or the occasional bump. And then..." He trailed off, not knowing the words.

(Look in I LOVE YOU. There is a serious matter we need to discuss.)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:16 pm
she looked at him not knowing words to fill in where he fell off, and then kissed him, tenderly, lustily, pasionatly, she wrapped her arms around him as she kissed him,

(okey!!)  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:22 pm
He did so in turn, and they fell to the ground, writhing in ecstasy. He paused before it could get more serious and said, 'And then the kiss occurs, and the desire for physical contact grows out of control. You become addicted, entranced-"

She cut him off. "Oh, shut up and kiss me!"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games